Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Definitely worth the $100
Quality is great on these

Funny huh. 

Every board has some dude who's gotta talk **** and clown to make himself feel superior.

Guess you're that dude on this board.
Lol be a little more thick-skinned buddy. You're asking for somebody in a general board to hook you up with a sneaker that is 2 months away (There isn't even offical photo of the sneaker yet) . Be realistic. Buddah Chris is just pointing that out, it's called satire. 
roll.gif

Really hate the fact that size doesn't take off VAT. And they still charge for shipping on top of that.

Literally the only thing that is holding me back from copping the beige pair.

don't read the the davinci code whatever you do, he throws it around like its going out of fashion. infact thats a pretty good idea, a shoe could be used as a cup..wonder if D. brown is lurking

People throw that word ( Grail ) around a little too much for my taste. How is a current release a Grail...

don't read the the davinci code whatever you do, he throws it around like its going out of fashion. infact thats a pretty good idea, a shoe could be used as a cup..wonder if D. brown is lurking
I think of it in the King Arthur/Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade sense - like a quest/search for said thing (shoe), long sought after more than likely.

Really hate the fact that size doesn't take off VAT. And they still charge for shipping on top of that.

Literally the only thing that is holding me back from copping the beige pair.
Yep. I really want the blue/black pair, but I'll take my chances and see if they go to any other retailers. $185 shipped for Kayanos seems way too high. 

^^^its hard to know if it was cause of that or they just ran out of stock. I think them sleeping on that sale glitch made their restock sell out even faster. I think I was lucky to be able to walk into a jcrew right after I read about the sale and show them the discount working online so I copped in store for $90 but a lot of people got theirs cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom