Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm a sucker for quilted parts of a shoe, those will be copped 
smokin.gif

St Alfreds are dope from what I seen on guccipauls ig, but that pic doesn't make em look good

Anyone else's pair have different "Asics" markings? Quality control issue or was the collab meant to be like that?

The lateral marking "gel lyte iii" is faint on the left vs. the right shoe as well

Anyone else's pair have different "Asics" markings? Quality control issue or was the collab meant to be like that?

The lateral marking "gel lyte iii" is faint on the left vs. the right shoe as well
Quality control issue. 

Quality control issue. 
+1...  not sure if it's supposed to be more shallow like the one on the left or deeper like the one on the right.  Most of the pics I've seen look more like the one on the left but the one on the right looks more like my embers.

Asics x Sabotage x Kicks Lab GLV "Phys. Ed"

0 retweets

0 likes

YESSSSSSSS, finally a GLV i need this year, took long enough. At first i thought they were just going to be $500 customs but if these are a legit release, IM IN.

Last edited:
I emailed them and asked if the preorder apples to the U.S. We will see

let us know what they say...from their page, it shows they're releasing Wed. 11/11 @ 7am pacific standard time and should be about $145 before shipping

+1...  not sure if it's supposed to be more shallow like the one on the left or deeper like the one on the right.  Most of the pics I've seen look more like the one on the left but the one on the right looks more like my embers.
yeah I honestly like the more prominent stamp..the marking on the left shoe in my picture just looks wrong..oh well :frown:

Back
Top Bottom