Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol at people complaining about sizes when 14s were only available on the asics site. Normally Asics collabs don't even **** with us, but I sure did snatch my 14 up with the quickness.

Navy's came in from RC. Glad I copped this pair too.

Went out Friday night and got wasted, only woke up Saturday morning to puke. Really feeling the salt of missing the RCs right about now especially since sz 11 seems to be damn near nonexistent. I have hope they'll resurface a few more times

Packer shipped today, USPS tho and it requires signature, is there any way to leave a note for them saying they can leave them at my door? I'm in class when the mail comes..
Tape a note on your front door with your signature that you aren't home and you are signing for your package. It worked for me when my usps package needed sig confirmation.... then again i know my usps driver 
happy.gif
Funny story, one of the guys that used to deliver to me in Houston actually was NT'er. I had his number because I'd have him meet me for pickups and he inquired about a skate deck I had made as a departure gift for friend. Anyway, right before I moved to San Diego, I was reading one of his posts in a forum and put two and two together and realized he was the one delivering a lot of my kicks. Still text him periodically about shoes to this day.

Im trully in love with those grey RCs with the off white laces.... They're sick...siiiiiiiiccckkk
That's why I doubled up. I like the contrast the grey provided even though they're monochromatic. Conversely, it's why I didn't care too much for the black. Just looked like a black blob if you're looking at them from a distance.

Funny story, one of the guys that used to deliver to me in Houston actually was NT'er. I had his number because I'd have him meet me for pickups and he inquired about a skate deck I had made as a departure gift for friend. Anyway, right before I moved to San Diego, I was reading one of his posts in a forum and put two and two together and realized he was the one delivering a lot of my kicks. Still text him periodically about shoes to this day.

That's dope, not sure if I could fully trust my packages to a NTer though :lol:

That's dope, not sure if I could fully trust my packages to a NTer though
laugh.gif
I hope you would. You know him, it's Jose lol. Thankfully he's Nike fan #1 and won't wear anything but Nike, so a lot of my shoes were safe haha. Even better because we're pretty much the same size shoe; my foot is slightly bigger. He actually got his Chi 1s from the code from Shiehk in the Galleria I gave him. And I got shafted by HoH Galleria because dude hung up after 1 ring. I called back and that a55bag told me callbacks. I was furious. 

Anyway ... it is what it is.

Im trully in love with those grey RCs with the off white laces.... They're sick...siiiiiiiiccckkk
Same here! Really glad I copped them, was contemplating in the first place when I had it on hand but decided to cop the next day. Feel like trying to get a 3M round lace to go with it though. Rope laces goes really well with asics.

Same here! Really glad I copped them, was contemplating in the first place when I had it on hand but decided to cop the next day. Feel like trying to get a 3M round lace to go with it though. Rope laces goes really well with asics.

Imo, rope lces are too thin for gl3's. Maybe on glv's though.

I hope you would. You know him, it's Jose lol. Thankfully he's Nike fan #1 and won't wear anything but Nike, so a lot of my shoes were safe haha. Even better because we're pretty much the same size shoe; my foot is slightly bigger. He actually got his Chi 1s from the code from Shiehk in the Galleria I gave him. And I got shafted by HoH Galleria because dude hung up after 1 ring. I called back and that a55bag told me callbacks. I was furious. 

Oh, well Jose is a good dude lol. I think he's the only NTer who's been to my house. Good that you guys knew each other because I think he gave minimal dambs about his package delivery most other times :lol:

Anyone that cop the RC from cncpts get movement on shipping?

My label was created monday but it still hasnt been scanned by usps

Anyone that cop the RC from cncpts get movement on shipping?

My label was created monday but it still hasnt been scanned by usps
Prob get to you by Wed or Thurs. Cncpts uses 2 day priority mail and sometimes mailman doesn't scan the package.... 

Last edited:

Oh, well Jose is a good dude lol. I think he's the only NTer who's been to my house. Good that you guys knew each other because I think he gave minimal dambs about his package delivery most other times
laugh.gif

Him ^^^ 
laugh.gif
  Hope he ain't doing that at Southwest Airlines lol

Back
Top Bottom