Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've never had an issue grabbing anything from ubiq. even with the jordan dudes there. 

i did manage to grab them online this morning since i couldn't make it down...

the thirst for the atmos is crazy. i actually prefer the glv version much more. the gl3 was another i would cop if i could get for retail and since that did not work its on to the next one.

i'm prob just a old fart but i thought the colette nb 580 was best release of the day and they are sitting.
haha i grabbed those too. That blue nubuck looks dreamy. My first 580 in a minute

They are not too disappointing In hand...camo sections have a mix of leather and suede. I could post up a closeup pic a bit later.

Does anyone have atmos in hand already?
Really just want to know if the camo sections are leather or canvas.
Ubiq described them as leather I think?
They're suede- kinda rough. The camo is painted on. The black sections are a canvas. Materials are very average but the overall look is better than pics when in hand. definitely eye-catching

the thirst for the atmos is crazy. i actually prefer the glv version much more. the gl3 was another i would cop if i could get for retail and since that did not work its on to the next one.

i'm prob just a old fart but i thought the colette nb 580 was best release of the day and they are sitting.
Ditto. Solely based off pics, I prefer the GLV. In general though, I almost always prefer the GL3. 0 F's were given about the strikeout. I didn't even set my alarm. Got up to take a piss at 6:55 PST and tried for the hell of it. More because I felt like I'd regret it if I didn't try and liked them later. I think the camo print they used on the GL3 release was just meh. But again, my opinion is based off pics. Wouldn't turn down a decent trade for them, but I really didn't want to shell anymore money out for these.

They are not too disappointing In hand...camo sections have a mix of leather and suede. I could post up a closeup pic a bit later.
it feels like mix of leather because its that pattern printed on top of suede... its not leather. If I remember correctly, the asics stripes were leather.

Last edited:
They're suede- kinda rough. The camo is painted on. The black sections are a canvas. Materials are very average but the overall look is better than pics when in hand. definitely eye-catching

Thanks for the info
I'm all about the design but was just wondering what the material is.
Was hard to tell from pics.

it feels like mix of leather because its that pattern printed on top of suede... its not leather. If I remember correctly, the asics stripes were leather.
yea youre right, the pattern is just painted over the suede giving those parts a leathery feel. stripes are definitely leather, pretty cheap quality tho... 

Here are some pics. Suede actually is not too shabby...and yea I was off my rocker thinking the print was leather.      

Last edited:
atmos look :smokin
Glad they're coming with some black ropes
Duck camo flats would have been cool too

Back
Top Bottom