Bathroom habits Vol. At Work

Mythbusters did a show and found that a light switch is dirtier than a toilet seat. You're better off licking your hand after lifting the seat than after turning on the office's closet light.

Also, the dish cloth/sponge was found to be the dirtiest thing in the house. WAY dirtier with more dangerous bacteria than a toilet seat.

Just sit, drop the kids off, wipe, stand up, wash and leave.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

Mythbusters did a show and found that a light switch is dirtier than a toilet seat. You're better off licking your hand after lifting the seat than after turning on the office's closet light.

Also, the dish cloth/sponge was found to be the dirtiest thing in the house. WAY dirtier with more dangerous bacteria than a toilet seat.

i was going to say something of the sort. From what i remember, your cell phone has more germs than the toilet seat. I think it also mentioned the only important part of the !** gasket is the part the folds down in front, so your pecker doesnt touch the toilet.

I too look through the gaps in the partitions.

In regards to the sensor toilets, being a plumber, i always hit the little button on the sensor itself, after every load....some people dont know the button is there and just let it build up.

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

i was going to say something of the sort. From what i remember, your cell phone has more germs than the toilet seat. I think it also mentioned the only important part of the !** gasket is the part the folds down in front, so your pecker doesnt touch the toilet.

I too look through the gaps in the partitions.

In regards to the sensor toilets, being a plumber, i always hit the little button on the sensor itself, after every load....some people dont know the button is there and just let it build up.

Originally Posted by kicks10kicks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I bring my own toilet paper to work.  I can't use the single ply sandpaper they have here.  I'm delicate.

this is female

you are a girl

i actually prefer the singly ply or scotts style of toilet paper. i dont like the charmin or super soft types. dont clean as well imo.

Originally Posted by kicks10kicks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I bring my own toilet paper to work.  I can't use the single ply sandpaper they have here.  I'm delicate.

this is female

you are a girl

i actually prefer the singly ply or scotts style of toilet paper. i dont like the charmin or super soft types. dont clean as well imo.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I always chuckle inside at those people who are only on your floor to use the restroom. WE SEE YOU, DOGG. Makes me think they must be dropping BOMBS.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 some people are straight up ashamed of taking public dumps..

some of my coworkers and i have the most indepth convos while on the $#!tter 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I like my defecation experience to be quiet and serene.

But really, I don't know how dudes can be in their 20's and not !#$% in public. If someone sees you on the toilet, why worry about it. Everyone goes poop. It's a totally normal bodily function, and people treat it like they're smoking rocks.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I always chuckle inside at those people who are only on your floor to use the restroom. WE SEE YOU, DOGG. Makes me think they must be dropping BOMBS.

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I like my defecation experience to be quiet and serene.

But really, I don't know how dudes can be in their 20's and not !#$% in public. If someone sees you on the toilet, why worry about it. Everyone goes poop. It's a totally normal bodily function, and people treat it like they're smoking rocks.

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I have a habit of tilting my head until I can get a good peek of my neighbor's shoes while I'm using the potty.

NOTE!: I only do this when I'm in the handicap stall; it gurantees they can't see me doing this; I can't see past their ankles!

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I have a habit of tilting my head until I can get a good peek of my neighbor's shoes while I'm using the potty.

NOTE!: I only do this when I'm in the handicap stall; it gurantees they can't see me doing this; I can't see past their ankles!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I only like to poop at home. I only feel comfortable pooping completely naked
just curious, when did you develop this habit?  it just seems insane to me.

i had a buddy in college who was like this, so one day me and my other buddy (his roommate) decided to mess with him and reached under the stall and snatched all his clothes.  jakes on us im an octopus.  naked buddy didnt care, he just finished up then casually cruised out of the bathroom buc naked and walked back into the room.  we were too busy laughin and high fivin each other that we werent prepared when he walked in and we got that full frontal.  talk about a backfire.

proper english wrote:
[table][tr][td]

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
  I'm definitely not ashamed bout taking public dumps, but I kinda like my peace and quiet when I'm pooping.  A man needs to concentrate on the task at hand.  I've had instances where my managing partner (big boss) was in the stall over and hes asking me if I was finished preparing the report he's waiting on or something else about work.  I'll be like man, I'm tryin to poop here, lets talk about it when we get back to the office.

What annoys me is when people in the next stall got their bluetooth in and are carrying on a conversation while on the crapper.  I mean cmon... EVERYONE knows what it sounds like when you on the phone in a bathroom.  I'm pretty sure whoever you are talking to doesnt want to listen to you blow one out in the background.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I only like to poop at home. I only feel comfortable pooping completely naked
just curious, when did you develop this habit?  it just seems insane to me.

i had a buddy in college who was like this, so one day me and my other buddy (his roommate) decided to mess with him and reached under the stall and snatched all his clothes.  jakes on us im an octopus.  naked buddy didnt care, he just finished up then casually cruised out of the bathroom buc naked and walked back into the room.  we were too busy laughin and high fivin each other that we werent prepared when he walked in and we got that full frontal.  talk about a backfire.

proper english wrote:
[table][tr][td]

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
  I'm definitely not ashamed bout taking public dumps, but I kinda like my peace and quiet when I'm pooping.  A man needs to concentrate on the task at hand.  I've had instances where my managing partner (big boss) was in the stall over and hes asking me if I was finished preparing the report he's waiting on or something else about work.  I'll be like man, I'm tryin to poop here, lets talk about it when we get back to the office.

What annoys me is when people in the next stall got their bluetooth in and are carrying on a conversation while on the crapper.  I mean cmon... EVERYONE knows what it sounds like when you on the phone in a bathroom.  I'm pretty sure whoever you are talking to doesnt want to listen to you blow one out in the background.

i clean up after pigs like you. appreciate your porters mfers..

::chapelle:: Dirty Mfers ::chapelle::

i clean up after pigs like you. appreciate your porters mfers..

::chapelle:: Dirty Mfers ::chapelle::

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I like to peak through the cracks in the stalls when taking a dump, and see which people aren't washing their hands after doing number 1 or 2.

I stay peaking to see who wash their hands. And I can believe a light switch, cell phone, and money all have more germs. I just gotta do it my way

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I like to peak through the cracks in the stalls when taking a dump, and see which people aren't washing their hands after doing number 1 or 2.

I stay peaking to see who wash their hands. And I can believe a light switch, cell phone, and money all have more germs. I just gotta do it my way

Also, I make sure nobody is in he bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

Also, I make sure nobody is in he bathroom when I flush and leave the stall. One time I was in there an extra 15 minutes because people kept walking in.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom