Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

This can't be said more, its like shorty your in my bed 3 days after speaking to you why would you think i'm gonna say oh ofcourse she wont do that to me

Because you got sucka @@+ dudes who actually make them their girl.
Maaaaaaan...

I have a story to tell. But I can't.
nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif
I learned the hard way about posting my biz on the internet. Told on myself once and I'll never make that mistake again.
30t6p3b.gif

Maaaaaaan...

nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif
I learned the hard way about posting my biz on the internet. Told on myself once and I'll never make that mistake again.
30t6p3b.gif

if you can't tell it, then why bring it up...lol grinds my gears.. " aye i got a secret...can't tell tho...I'll catch ya later man" lol

Maaaaaaan...

nerd.gif
floor is yours
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if you can't tell it, then why bring it up...lol grinds my gears.. " aye i got a secret...can't tell tho...I'll catch ya later man" lol

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Best thing to do is say no. Don't help these loose, foul, sleazy, disgusting, trifling, no moral having skeezers out.

Some of these girls these days are just pitiful.

The same goes for dudes who do this too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
agreed

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Best thing to do is say no. Don't help these loose, foul, sleazy, disgusting, trifling, no moral having skeezers out.

Some of these girls these days are just pitiful.

The same goes for dudes who do this too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
agreed

i would contribute, but i'm just gonna stay outta this, as i have no tales of being the bigger man and walking away from poon to bring to the table.

carry on...

i would contribute, but i'm just gonna stay outta this, as i have no tales of being the bigger man and walking away from poon to bring to the table.

carry on...

Originally Posted by StuntHard

carry on...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

carry on...

laugh.gif

This falls under the category of smashing your boys sister/your boys girl to me,try smashing your mans who looks up to you's girl
tired.gif
 (the cheeks were 
pimp.gif
 no doubt but i still Smh)...I've done all of these on a few different occasions..
Sometimes i feel
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
 about it usually after seeing the person but then other times its 
grin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
..its like sometimes im like whatever eff it they'd do the same to me

but then sometimes i just feel like a slimebucket whenever im around them,and wondering what would happen if they knew

All of this was mostly Sr. year of high school when i was 17-18 and now im almost 20 and loking back i think i would have done things differently

This falls under the category of smashing your boys sister/your boys girl to me,try smashing your mans who looks up to you's girl
tired.gif
 (the cheeks were 
pimp.gif
 no doubt but i still Smh)...I've done all of these on a few different occasions..
Sometimes i feel
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
 about it usually after seeing the person but then other times its 
grin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
..its like sometimes im like whatever eff it they'd do the same to me

but then sometimes i just feel like a slimebucket whenever im around them,and wondering what would happen if they knew

All of this was mostly Sr. year of high school when i was 17-18 and now im almost 20 and loking back i think i would have done things differently

All i can say is live life fellas. My older brothers use to tell me to "strike when the iron is hot" I love L.A. for developing chicks like this. 50% of women in a relationship out here only have a man cuz they don't wanna be alone, and don't wanna lay up with every guy. Most of the time they are not being satisfied in the bedroom with the guy their with. so this leads them to branch off and do their thing on the side. Mostly with a guy from the past or someone somewhat close to them or the right guy out in the streets. All i can say is DO IT. just watch it with the going back to her place thing BFs or BDs like to just pop up. had that happen a few times in the middle of smashing.

All i can say is live life fellas. My older brothers use to tell me to "strike when the iron is hot" I love L.A. for developing chicks like this. 50% of women in a relationship out here only have a man cuz they don't wanna be alone, and don't wanna lay up with every guy. Most of the time they are not being satisfied in the bedroom with the guy their with. so this leads them to branch off and do their thing on the side. Mostly with a guy from the past or someone somewhat close to them or the right guy out in the streets. All i can say is DO IT. just watch it with the going back to her place thing BFs or BDs like to just pop up. had that happen a few times in the middle of smashing.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

laugh.gif
stop lyin you know you and shane run through those broads bangbus style in the ups truck  on some what can brown do for you type stuff when your bf's out workin

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

laugh.gif
stop lyin you know you and shane run through those broads bangbus style in the ups truck  on some what can brown do for you type stuff when your bf's out workin

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

Back
Top Bottom