Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Starz it was a blanket statement and I know not ALL are like that but A LOT are. I'm sure you are great right?...........................

laugh.gif
didnt someone find some pics on her photobucket? yea......

same girl i was talking bout just hit me up again today saying shewants to kick it. I really just wanna smash but I also believe inkarma. Said she's gonna be in town for a while... If i don't hit itit's just gonna be another dude.

this is exactly what people are talking about in here, the cycle will just live on if everyone continues to have that mentality. wait until you catch feelings for a girl and she does the same thing this broad is doin with you.

That's the only thing stopping me. I don't know if you read but me and this girl were in a relationship already. She left me got with this dude... now she's tryna talk again. I already told her I didn't care about her new marriage and even congratulated her and wished her the best of luck. I've been ignoring her, but she hit me up yesterday and today I decided to answer back. She is the one initiating all contact. I have never once when out of my way to contact her. I can't say that I am 100 percent over her, or I don't know if it's me just naturally being a jealous person. I really would like to forget about her as I did other exes.. doesnt help she's a dime..

That's the only thing stopping me. I don't know if you read but me and this girl were in a relationship already. She left me got with this dude... now she's tryna talk again. I already told her I didn't care about her new marriage and even congratulated her and wished her the best of luck. I've been ignoring her, but she hit me up yesterday and today I decided to answer back. She is the one initiating all contact. I have never once when out of my way to contact her. I can't say that I am 100 percent over her, or I don't know if it's me just naturally being a jealous person. I really would like to forget about her as I did other exes.. doesnt help she's a dime..

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Starz it was a blanket statement and I know not ALL are like that but A LOT are. I'm sure you are great right?...........................

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Gameboi don't do it man have some respect for yourself. She left you for dude and is crawling back and you wanna give her a chance because she looks good? This is that bull that **%+# the game up!

Gameboi don't do it man have some respect for yourself. She left you for dude and is crawling back and you wanna give her a chance because she looks good? This is that bull that **%+# the game up!

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Good thread and its not a good feelin especially when ya feelings are in it
yep. tearing your heart out is not worth it just to stroke someone's ego

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Good thread and its not a good feelin especially when ya feelings are in it
yep. tearing your heart out is not worth it just to stroke someone's ego

Real talk..

I never done it....I've probably turned dow nmore () than I could have gotten because of it. I cant do it....I'm usually on some dont ask dont tell !@@ if shorty and me are casual....an old joint got a BF that everyone laughhs at because he wifed her.....she hit me on FB chat asking if i was still single and all this stupidness....next thing she talking to my mans and I'm just telling him the stories and smh'ing @ her man...

Lotta these girls out here have NO conscience...I just dont like their dude calling me...then getting mad when i tell him HIS girl is a !+++$. I done had dudes girls try to party with me and have me take them out on some trophy piece trick !@@...and as much as I like my new girl, i wouldnt put nothing past her...nothing a female does could surprise me anymore....

You gotta learn how to trust em as far as you can throw em. Some of these girls will give a side dude some *+! just because he takes them out. Imagine that. Prostituting themselves for food. What a world.

Real talk..

I never done it....I've probably turned dow nmore () than I could have gotten because of it. I cant do it....I'm usually on some dont ask dont tell !@@ if shorty and me are casual....an old joint got a BF that everyone laughhs at because he wifed her.....she hit me on FB chat asking if i was still single and all this stupidness....next thing she talking to my mans and I'm just telling him the stories and smh'ing @ her man...

Lotta these girls out here have NO conscience...I just dont like their dude calling me...then getting mad when i tell him HIS girl is a !+++$. I done had dudes girls try to party with me and have me take them out on some trophy piece trick !@@...and as much as I like my new girl, i wouldnt put nothing past her...nothing a female does could surprise me anymore....

You gotta learn how to trust em as far as you can throw em. Some of these girls will give a side dude some *+! just because he takes them out. Imagine that. Prostituting themselves for food. What a world.

only worth doing if you're trying to get your numbers up. also good for a quick ego boost ....so yeah, really not worth it

only worth doing if you're trying to get your numbers up. also good for a quick ego boost ....so yeah, really not worth it

Back
Top Bottom