Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  i show the ladies my unemployment checks and they get that tingly wet moist feeling in their panties on the spot

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  i show the ladies my unemployment checks and they get that tingly wet moist feeling in their panties on the spot

So young sk8 your logic is they aren't getting satisfied in the sheets so might as well beat? I don't agree I know girls that are satisfied sexually really all it boils down to is boredom and curiosity. Women are curious as hell by nature. Us guys give ourselves to much credit sometimes with the "she let me hit" these young ladies are experimenting in the age groups most of us fall in. I agree about the relationship thing 100% about girls not wanting to be alone. Its sad but most dudes don't realize that a lot of women are only with them for emotional stability and comfort. That's part of the reason girls start losing interest if they aren't constantly complemented or taking out. Girls just want to have fun. I had a theory about why girls like bad guys and my mom was like ,"wow as a man your not supposed to know these things!" Women like bad guys because deep in every girls heart she wants to be a bad girl. She wants the guy that isn't perfect and a jerk because it gives them a psychological boost in terms of doing wrong themself. See women don't try to be perfect or "good" for to long because its "boreing" they want to be lose and tempted and curious. Bad guys provide that dominance they crave but bad guys aren't needy so it terms them on. Ultimately women are sick sadistic creatures that are driven by the pursuit of experience. My mom is 53 yrs old and she doesn't want a good guy. Ummmmmmmmm.................... Y.O.B. (you over #@+*%#@)

So young sk8 your logic is they aren't getting satisfied in the sheets so might as well beat? I don't agree I know girls that are satisfied sexually really all it boils down to is boredom and curiosity. Women are curious as hell by nature. Us guys give ourselves to much credit sometimes with the "she let me hit" these young ladies are experimenting in the age groups most of us fall in. I agree about the relationship thing 100% about girls not wanting to be alone. Its sad but most dudes don't realize that a lot of women are only with them for emotional stability and comfort. That's part of the reason girls start losing interest if they aren't constantly complemented or taking out. Girls just want to have fun. I had a theory about why girls like bad guys and my mom was like ,"wow as a man your not supposed to know these things!" Women like bad guys because deep in every girls heart she wants to be a bad girl. She wants the guy that isn't perfect and a jerk because it gives them a psychological boost in terms of doing wrong themself. See women don't try to be perfect or "good" for to long because its "boreing" they want to be lose and tempted and curious. Bad guys provide that dominance they crave but bad guys aren't needy so it terms them on. Ultimately women are sick sadistic creatures that are driven by the pursuit of experience. My mom is 53 yrs old and she doesn't want a good guy. Ummmmmmmmm.................... Y.O.B. (you over #@+*%#@)

I'm in a relationship now but when I was single, most of the broads I laid down were either married or involved... CALI girls > anywhere else on EARTH. And Im from NY. Girls in CALI are free spirited and dont front on giving up the bunz.

Most of the time girls are in relationships because they want to have sex and not be seen as a #++$@ , but as soon as the BF or hubby slips up , they out hoppin on the next mans meat

I'm in a relationship now but when I was single, most of the broads I laid down were either married or involved... CALI girls > anywhere else on EARTH. And Im from NY. Girls in CALI are free spirited and dont front on giving up the bunz.

Most of the time girls are in relationships because they want to have sex and not be seen as a #++$@ , but as soon as the BF or hubby slips up , they out hoppin on the next mans meat

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
very well said. 
agreed.. very well put.

Originally Posted by proper english

That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
very well said. 
agreed.. very well put.

A wise...

You said the girl is your good friend right? Have you asked her and shared your feelings with her?

A wise...

You said the girl is your good friend right? Have you asked her and shared your feelings with her?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

That's knowledge right there. No matter how well you think you know your woman there is always something you don't know. 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

That's knowledge right there. No matter how well you think you know your woman there is always something you don't know. 

Ultimately women are sick sadistic creatures that are driven by the pursuit of experience.

My mom is 53 yrs old and she doesn't want a good guy.   
Almost like that "all men are dogs" theory; if it's true for some it must be true for everyone, right?

Just because your flawed logic applies to your mom doesn't mean every woman falls under that category. To hell with all those "bad boys" & rough neck dudes who aren't bout $@!@. Apparently, these woman are lacking substance in their life & feel the need to compensate for their own monotonous existence by letting loose with a wild guy who makes them feel "alive" or whatever it is b_tches say in those movies.

Ultimately women are sick sadistic creatures that are driven by the pursuit of experience.

My mom is 53 yrs old and she doesn't want a good guy.   
Almost like that "all men are dogs" theory; if it's true for some it must be true for everyone, right?

Just because your flawed logic applies to your mom doesn't mean every woman falls under that category. To hell with all those "bad boys" & rough neck dudes who aren't bout $@!@. Apparently, these woman are lacking substance in their life & feel the need to compensate for their own monotonous existence by letting loose with a wild guy who makes them feel "alive" or whatever it is b_tches say in those movies.

been in a couple situation like this in my past single life, all i can say is these broads out here are triffling. Its become sad.

but ive never been the type to mess with a chick and knowing she was in a relationship(part of my personal code). Alot of chicks will play the role of "well me and ___ are just talking its not that serious." come to find out its getting serious or already serious. These broad will tell you anything to make you or the situation feel right. I not gonna stereotype all women and say they aint !%#@ bc it is some good ones out here, but they are rare.

Trust is a scary thing, playing with others feeling will get you dealt with in a serious manner.

now that im in a serious relationship. i dont play any games to lose the trust i have for my lady or what she has for me.

been in a couple situation like this in my past single life, all i can say is these broads out here are triffling. Its become sad.

but ive never been the type to mess with a chick and knowing she was in a relationship(part of my personal code). Alot of chicks will play the role of "well me and ___ are just talking its not that serious." come to find out its getting serious or already serious. These broad will tell you anything to make you or the situation feel right. I not gonna stereotype all women and say they aint !%#@ bc it is some good ones out here, but they are rare.

Trust is a scary thing, playing with others feeling will get you dealt with in a serious manner.

now that im in a serious relationship. i dont play any games to lose the trust i have for my lady or what she has for me.

Just to cosign, I do infact believe girls act on emotion..they want the challenge, they want the mystery and intrigue. It comes down to seeing the same damn dude and his actions over and over and over...

and the fact that girls feel some sort of empowerment by being able to say "I date and think like a dude, so I'm in control blah blah I'm single yall cant tell me $$%* yada yada"

frown.gif

Got one like that right now, trying to pull the single card, yet tells me she don't like to share...and tries to play cat and mouse when we make out sometimes...kinda hurts my self esteem, seeing as I put my game aside to show affection, and she's still worried about a chase. %%%@ it though, I deaded her and won't acknowledge her presence nomore. Time for an upgrade.

Still though, it hurts to see something really good CRUMBLE in front of your eyes...that exact moment when you KNOW things changed and yall are both distant ain't the biz. Happened with us last Friday. Guess it's my fault for talking to the 3 other girls
laugh.gif

Does anybody remember that quote on NT about women treating men like their pets, and how people got tired or accustomed to having a dog? Can yall PLEASE post it in here? Alotta dudes need it

Just to cosign, I do infact believe girls act on emotion..they want the challenge, they want the mystery and intrigue. It comes down to seeing the same damn dude and his actions over and over and over...

and the fact that girls feel some sort of empowerment by being able to say "I date and think like a dude, so I'm in control blah blah I'm single yall cant tell me $$%* yada yada"

frown.gif

Got one like that right now, trying to pull the single card, yet tells me she don't like to share...and tries to play cat and mouse when we make out sometimes...kinda hurts my self esteem, seeing as I put my game aside to show affection, and she's still worried about a chase. %%%@ it though, I deaded her and won't acknowledge her presence nomore. Time for an upgrade.

Still though, it hurts to see something really good CRUMBLE in front of your eyes...that exact moment when you KNOW things changed and yall are both distant ain't the biz. Happened with us last Friday. Guess it's my fault for talking to the 3 other girls
laugh.gif

Does anybody remember that quote on NT about women treating men like their pets, and how people got tired or accustomed to having a dog? Can yall PLEASE post it in here? Alotta dudes need it

same girl i was talking bout just hit me up again today saying she wants to kick it. I really just wanna smash but I also believe in karma. Said she's gonna be in town for a while... If i don't hit it it's just gonna be another dude.

same girl i was talking bout just hit me up again today saying she wants to kick it. I really just wanna smash but I also believe in karma. Said she's gonna be in town for a while... If i don't hit it it's just gonna be another dude.

Starz it was a blanket statement and I know not ALL are like that but A LOT are. I'm sure you are great right?...........................

Starz it was a blanket statement and I know not ALL are like that but A LOT are. I'm sure you are great right?...........................

laugh.gif
didnt someone find some pics on her photobucket? yea......

same girl i was talking bout just hit me up again today saying shewants to kick it. I really just wanna smash but I also believe inkarma. Said she's gonna be in town for a while... If i don't hit itit's just gonna be another dude.

this is exactly what people are talking about in here, the cycle will just live on if everyone continues to have that mentality. wait until you catch feelings for a girl and she does the same thing this broad is doin with you.

Back
Top Bottom