Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

did it all the time in high school n beginning of college....karma caught up w me tho....had the same attitude alot of yall have toward chicks now, but I got over it after about 3 years of smashin n dashin n enjoyin single life....wifed up a good chick, never have worries about her cheatin on me

when u have been around alot of broads for a while, u will know if u got the right girl or not

did it all the time in high school n beginning of college....karma caught up w me tho....had the same attitude alot of yall have toward chicks now, but I got over it after about 3 years of smashin n dashin n enjoyin single life....wifed up a good chick, never have worries about her cheatin on me

when u have been around alot of broads for a while, u will know if u got the right girl or not

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Yea, its sad and I'm not bitter towards women but being a very logical and loyal dude I really can't stand chicks sometimes. When she had him on speaker phone while she was laying next to me(she begged me not to talk at all) I was just like you trife +%% !**!#. Cold part is dude knew something was funny and he kept telling her your acting weird. Women are so good at lieing that sometimes their level of deception can run chills down your spine. God has been putting me in situations lately that are reaffirming my belief about the degradation of the male female dynamic.

so much win in just what you posted.
tired.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Yea, its sad and I'm not bitter towards women but being a very logical and loyal dude I really can't stand chicks sometimes. When she had him on speaker phone while she was laying next to me(she begged me not to talk at all) I was just like you trife +%% !**!#. Cold part is dude knew something was funny and he kept telling her your acting weird. Women are so good at lieing that sometimes their level of deception can run chills down your spine. God has been putting me in situations lately that are reaffirming my belief about the degradation of the male female dynamic.

so much win in just what you posted.
tired.gif

frown.gif

Growing up in NYC this is the story of my life so it's nothing new to me and I will continue to proceed doing so.Do you think if someone had the opportunity to violate your GF in any which way they gonna have remorse for you ?

Growing up in NYC this is the story of my life so it's nothing new to me and I will continue to proceed doing so.Do you think if someone had the opportunity to violate your GF in any which way they gonna have remorse for you ?

I had my chances but didn't do it because i don't want to get into any drama and !+$%.
Single moms (just for smash) are different story though 
devil.gif

I had my chances but didn't do it because i don't want to get into any drama and !+$%.
Single moms (just for smash) are different story though 
devil.gif

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

Everything you say is so far ahead its ridiculous.

I hate to reference Tariq Nasheed, as he is only for entertainment, but he reminds me that dudes need to start remembering to look out for each other. Theres no more "code" amongst guys any more. Dudes are out here simping for any sort of tail and forgetting to have any sort of dignity about themselves.

Virtue fellas, virtue.

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

Everything you say is so far ahead its ridiculous.

I hate to reference Tariq Nasheed, as he is only for entertainment, but he reminds me that dudes need to start remembering to look out for each other. Theres no more "code" amongst guys any more. Dudes are out here simping for any sort of tail and forgetting to have any sort of dignity about themselves.

Virtue fellas, virtue.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Smgdfh, this broads ain't @@% no more and I have been through it.

This chick I used to smash TOLD me she had a dude but said that I was attractive and just "wanted to be friends"..there would be times where this broad would even have me pick her up knowing her bf stayed literally across the corner..smh @ myself.
And you went and picked her up knowing her man was right around the corner?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ MAnny

I like that. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Smgdfh, this broads ain't @@% no more and I have been through it.

This chick I used to smash TOLD me she had a dude but said that I was attractive and just "wanted to be friends"..there would be times where this broad would even have me pick her up knowing her bf stayed literally across the corner..smh @ myself.
And you went and picked her up knowing her man was right around the corner?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ MAnny

I like that. 
pimp.gif

That's crazy that you went to the broad crib if you already knew she had a bf. You and her both knew what time it was, so why try to smash at her crib? I'm guessing they stay in separate cribs.

To answer your question, NOPE. How could I have a conscious about smashing when the broad doesn't. 

That's crazy that you went to the broad crib if you already knew she had a bf. You and her both knew what time it was, so why try to smash at her crib? I'm guessing they stay in separate cribs.

To answer your question, NOPE. How could I have a conscious about smashing when the broad doesn't. 

In those cases both sides are messed up, the male and female.
Some dudes are shady

Some females are shady.

Thats just how it works..it won't change. Simple as that..
eyes.gif

In those cases both sides are messed up, the male and female.
Some dudes are shady

Some females are shady.

Thats just how it works..it won't change. Simple as that..
eyes.gif

Damn, OP read my mind.

This happened a lot in college (and still somewhat happens to me on occasion). I don't understand women trifling and backstabbing their current SOs. What's worst is a lot of the guys they were expecting for me to cheat on them with, were also my homies. Fuuuu, it was a struggle not to lay it to them. But at the same time I didn't want to be a lowlife and have it on my conscience as well. So I agree with you coming from a fellow SoCal NTer.
tired.gif

Damn, OP read my mind.

This happened a lot in college (and still somewhat happens to me on occasion). I don't understand women trifling and backstabbing their current SOs. What's worst is a lot of the guys they were expecting for me to cheat on them with, were also my homies. Fuuuu, it was a struggle not to lay it to them. But at the same time I didn't want to be a lowlife and have it on my conscience as well. So I agree with you coming from a fellow SoCal NTer.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom