Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

You've got honor.

I respect that alot.

Chicks these days though....
30t6p3b.gif

Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

You've got honor.

I respect that alot.

Chicks these days though....
30t6p3b.gif

Question...
Why in the hell are some of you saying "you don't think another dude would smash your chick if given the oppurtunity?"...
What does ANOTHER MAN'S actions have to do with what YOU DO?
I don't see how it relates.

Question...
Why in the hell are some of you saying "you don't think another dude would smash your chick if given the oppurtunity?"...
What does ANOTHER MAN'S actions have to do with what YOU DO?
I don't see how it relates.

If you really wanna look out for each other...just tell the dude that his girl is cheating on him. You can't do that right? You just stay silent.

I'd smash and tell the dude about it.

You say these kind of females are grimey, but you don't put them in her place. The best you can do is refuse the D. She will just find another dude that will probably do it.

You guys aint about that life.

If you really wanna look out for each other...just tell the dude that his girl is cheating on him. You can't do that right? You just stay silent.

I'd smash and tell the dude about it.

You say these kind of females are grimey, but you don't put them in her place. The best you can do is refuse the D. She will just find another dude that will probably do it.

You guys aint about that life.

Is this about my honor or honoring their relationship? Either way I don't value it so it's not an issue with my conscience.

Is this about my honor or honoring their relationship? Either way I don't value it so it's not an issue with my conscience.

i've been messing around with this chick since fall '09 semester that has a man,
30t6p3b.gif
at her . . me too.

but damn, i don't gotta put up with nothing . . 'cause that's not what i'm here to do. makes it easy.

. . need to stop though? 
ohwell.gif

i've been messing around with this chick since fall '09 semester that has a man,
30t6p3b.gif
at her . . me too.

but damn, i don't gotta put up with nothing . . 'cause that's not what i'm here to do. makes it easy.

. . need to stop though? 
ohwell.gif

Don't do it and tell the broad how trifling she is. Matter of fact tell her man how trifling she is. These chicks need to be exposed.

I fell for it once and felt like %*!% after the fact. It's not a cool thing to do.

I even had this one braod contact me years after we had been together. She found me on the internet, was married with kids talking bout "I think about you all the time/I'm not happy."

She kept calling me and I let it go on for a while, but then I flipped the script on her once she told me she wanted me to fly out to her state and smash.
30t6p3b.gif
Her man somehow found out she was talking to me and emailed me so I told him everything. Then she calls me crying trying to front for him like I made everything up. I warned the dude that she was a snake, but his dumb @@+ stayed with her.

Oh well...

Don't do it and tell the broad how trifling she is. Matter of fact tell her man how trifling she is. These chicks need to be exposed.

I fell for it once and felt like %*!% after the fact. It's not a cool thing to do.

I even had this one braod contact me years after we had been together. She found me on the internet, was married with kids talking bout "I think about you all the time/I'm not happy."

She kept calling me and I let it go on for a while, but then I flipped the script on her once she told me she wanted me to fly out to her state and smash.
30t6p3b.gif
Her man somehow found out she was talking to me and emailed me so I told him everything. Then she calls me crying trying to front for him like I made everything up. I warned the dude that she was a snake, but his dumb @@+ stayed with her.

Oh well...

I thought about saying something when he was on speaker phone but me and her are good friends. I feel you on calling chicks out though that would be lovely. To my dudes saying," another dude would do it to you", so when has another mans decisions shaped yours? That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."

I thought about saying something when he was on speaker phone but me and her are good friends. I feel you on calling chicks out though that would be lovely. To my dudes saying," another dude would do it to you", so when has another mans decisions shaped yours? That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."

yall better than me
laugh.gif

I don't be tryin to G chicks that have men but if she doesn't mention it I'm not gonna ask. Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy

one jawn was like "my boyfriend did his thing so I'ma do my thing"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't do the fam like that of course, but randoms don't bother me that much.

Like Jay said "you'd $%%@ mine, how in the hell can you knock that?"

That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
very well said. 

yall better than me
laugh.gif

I don't be tryin to G chicks that have men but if she doesn't mention it I'm not gonna ask. Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy

one jawn was like "my boyfriend did his thing so I'ma do my thing"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't do the fam like that of course, but randoms don't bother me that much.

Like Jay said "you'd $%%@ mine, how in the hell can you knock that?"

That logic of dog eat dog is the very reason honor is non existent. Everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing instead of standing up and saying,"you now what I'm not going to continue the cycle."
very well said. 

you're not really stopping the cycle though by not telling dude

Back
Top Bottom