Best Place To Buy Gucci Besides The Stores

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does.
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading

buying guccis just to buy guccis makes u no better than hype beasts. also the gucci shoes that you will find heavily discounted are usually the ugly models, and are in abnormal sizes. with that said, niemans, saks etc usually have a few pairs on their clearance racks. online bluefly.com is the best place to buy gucci. might as well save up an extra 2 hundred and buy a fly pair from a store (stuntin on sales associates is always fun)

Originally Posted by JE15306

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does.
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading
This made me laugh
smile.gif

Buying shoes because you want to not look like a hypebeast(WHICH YOU ARE) is just as bad.

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE

youre 15 though. Try ebay or neiman market type outlets for that cheap out of season gucci

I'm gunna keep my comments to myself

But OP have you tried, IDK, Gucci.com?
grin.gif

Edit: oh you want it for cheap. I have no clue

Cop some keds, and put the rest of the money in a college fund.

Spoiler [+]
But, you can try those sites like hautelook, gilt.com, bluefly, etc. They have designer brands on sale, but no different than going to the outlet imo.

So all these hypebeasts have no clue what they're wearing, but you at age 15 do?..Hate to break the news to ya, but you are the very thing your trying to put down..You sir are the dreaded Hypebeast himself..And where exactly are you going to wear these Gucci shoes?..Sophmore science class?..No wait I got it, you're going to have your mom drop you off at the mall so you can "break necks" in the food court..It's past your bed time bro, go to sleep

Hey NT,
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's.

roll.gif
roll.gif

So you purposely try to look different instead of just wearing what you like?

FOOLIO,
Yea I know, but I'm just wanting to be unique you know. When the concords dropped, the very first school day the whole school was wearing them
sick.gif
 I counted 6 pairs of Concords in one of my classes, down in Houston people are crazy for them. I've been in the Gucci store with my brother and MAN those employees are all Gucci'd out at the Galleria in Houston.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 You would think they would they wouldn't be able to afford that getting paid $8 an hr. it's all about the High-Tops, though
tongue.gif

Luoung1209,

Your probably thinking that I'm like a super hybebeast just because I'm 15, but I'll just be converting my Jordan shoes to Gucci shoes... I'm not putting in any extra money, going to sell most of mine and just drop the money on guccis. When you spend $300 on Jordans when they retail for $125 is just crazy to me.
sick.gif
 That and Jordans are just getting CRAZY Ridiculous HOOD, in my area.
sick.gif

Megatron,

Not really
ohwell.gif
 It's just that Jordans just in "General" just don't please me bro. Whenever you see Bred 11's and Cool Greys 11's every day, even though there Heat, you just get use to it. It's like some of you here that see lamborghini's and Benzes every day in your city, you just grow to not appreciate them as much.

SpeakUP23.

Feel free to say whatever you feel like bro, no hard feelings here... Besides it's a free forun
glasses.gif

Newmoanyuh,

Got college on lock already no need to worry
pimp.gif

Sorry double post.
RyanNYC and TJ detweiler

Like I said feel free to say what ever you want.

casekicks,

You trying to put me down bro? Call me a hypebeast but I'm just not fond of spending that much Cash on a pair of "Jordans" anymore, it's just time to change bro.

DROOPY7,

No, I actually like them a whole lot more but I've never been able to afford them until now.
embarassed.gif

Wish at least one of you all would actually understand
eyes.gif

they definitely make more than 8 an hour, like double that lol, and like at any higher end boutique they get outfitted in gucci. 

FOOLIO,
Oh no wonder @$++, those employees are more Gucci'd out then the customers that walk in there
laugh.gif

JordanKingXI,

Looking for some cheaper then retail. Thanks for having the time to put in those links though, appreciate it
wink.gif

Luoung1209,

Your probably thinking that I'm like a super hybebeast just because I'm 15, but I'll just be converting my Jordan shoes to Gucci shoes... I'm not putting in any extra money, going to sell most of mine and just drop the money on guccis. When you spend $300 on Jordans when they retail for $125 is just crazy to me.
sick.gif
 That and Jordans are just getting CRAZY Ridiculous HOOD, in my area.
sick.gif
what does that mean?  Hood dudes always been on jordans and your local d-boys will also have gucci, louis, louboutin, etc sneakers.

Megatron,
Not really
ohwell.gif
 It's just that Jordans just in "General" just don't please me bro. Whenever you see Bred 11's and Cool Greys 11's every day, even though there Heat, you just get use to it. It's like some of you here that see lamborghini's and Benzes every day in your city, you just grow to not appreciate them as much.
But it looks like you're trying to take the cheap way out and just get gucci shoes on sale because they're gucci. 

Why not wear lebrons or kobes? Heat is heat and it seems all you want is shoes that are highly coveted. gucci isn't for you if you have to buy it at outlets

BgL2687,
Means that any dude living in the hood spends their whole check on Jordans, instead of important things. Maybe in your area, but the preferred shoes for them in my area are Jordans. If there are some hood people with them, it will have to be a select very few.

ThunderChunk6,

What?
indifferent.gif

This is the "People" that make all of us that wear Jordans and have something going for us make us all look like
mad.gif
 THIS, is why I don't want Jordans anymore, many of these types of fools in my school too, SMDH
sick.gif

Son you in here talking like you got the bread and the heat yet you looking for that Gucci on clearence? Gucci, like other said before is something you buy without hesitation it's on another level. I see why you want it so if your about that life sell the supposed heat you have and get a nice pair. I'm sure if your serious you won't mind selling two shoes to buy one.

703hwy, 
Not sure what you mean by "Trollin"
eyes.gif
 Yea I've heard it but never really understood the true meaning of it. If it means like attention seeker, all I wanted are a few websites, didn't think this was going to be such a big deal for you guys.

Megatron,

Not really, it's just in my blood to get things on sale for much cheaper. Been like this since I was like 9 or 10, think it's because of my parents. Always feels great to get something for a bargain, instead of getting bent over... Every bit of cash adds up eventually
pimp.gif
 Yea I know what you mean, it's like leasing an expensive car and not buying it because you can't afford it, therefore that is why you lease it. Meaning that it's just not for you. I DO indeed see your point and where you are coming from, though. May I ask why you took my post seriously and not like the rest of the others? Thought I was going to get serous responses, like yours.
eyes.gif
 NT General is not like how it used to be 3 years ago...
frown.gif

Lock this up..You can't afford it bro, so stick with your J's and you'll be alright for the next 10-15 years..

Back
Top Bottom