Best Place To Buy Gucci Besides The Stores

Originally Posted by JE15306

NT General is not like how it used to be 3 years ago...
frown.gif

Definitely trollin with a comment like this from an alleged 15 year old.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GOTONE

for a 15 year old, you seem pretty mature. but from the looks of it, you yourself dont understand what a hypebeast is, because you are one.

now to answer your question... no i dont know where to get a cheaper pair of authentic gucci's.

words out of my mouth.

and honestly, you shouldnt be worried about buying kicks THAT expensive at 15, and i dont even mean because of the price tag necessarily. you're going to grow out of them in a year, maybe less, then youre stuck with a grand worth of kicks with no use.

and those gucci 'chucks' are hideous.
laugh.gif

alchemist, have a gat too, its a .22 though..
ham city, I already do that.
first born, Its changed a bit then how it was, it did to me...
bjm5295, I like them though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by GOTONE

for a 15 year old, you seem pretty mature. but from the looks of it, you yourself dont understand what a hypebeast is, because you are one.

now to answer your question... no i dont know where to get a cheaper pair of authentic gucci's.

words out of my mouth.

and honestly, you shouldnt be worried about buying kicks THAT expensive at 15, and i dont even mean because of the price tag necessarily. you're going to grow out of them in a year, maybe less, then youre stuck with a grand worth of kicks with no use.

and those gucci 'chucks' are hideous.
laugh.gif

Coherent and well spoken? Yes. Mature, no. Just reading a couple of his post and it's obvious the young man has absolutely 0 perspective.. even for a 15 year old.

Then again I'm thinking this is a troll account.

Yo real talk, I thought op was just frontin but now day I see da tagged pics brush got da utmost respect from me.
swag
pimp.gif

let em nt peons hate on da fact that u finna bag all da slim waist bunnies once they peep yuh gear homie
pimp.gif

sillyputty, Nearest outlet is about 3 hours away... Road trip, J/K too far. The gucci store in galleria is nice though.

ham city, how is this a troll account, im a legit NT'er and I've bought 2 pairs of shoes in the past few months... Open your eyes bro.

whyhellothere, Had to do the tagged pictures since its the only way to tell you a real member
pimp.gif
 Thanks, already was bagging but now I'll actually attract all the serious and more mature bunnies
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

nooera, I like them and thats all that metters, Oh YEEH
grin.gif
 To each his own.

Those gucci sneakers are awful son do not step out of the house in them gaudy duck shoes

Should I not reply to everyone that responds to me.... That seems rude... Only do that so you all can take me seriously, you know.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

You finna get robbed

Not even the hood dudes wear Gucci in Houston 
laugh.gif

Some of the hoodest dudes at my old high school dressed better than I did 
roll.gif

Should I not reply to everyone that responds to me.... That seems rude... Only do that so you all can take me seriously, you know.
you are a clueless 15 year old
not even your mama takes you serious 

whyhellothere, Had to do the tagged pictures since its the only way to tell you a real member
pimp.gif
 Thanks, already was bagging but now I'll actually attract all the serious and more mature bunnies
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

d1115a4379e76f9f450874613f36ea33625895e_r.gif

I would post tagged pictures of my gun, but I don't need to prove to you all that I have one. Yes i have used it, not on a person yet... It's always Open Season for people though.

I would post tagged pictures of my gun, but I don't need to prove to you all that I have one. Yes i have used it, not on a person yet... It's always Open Season for people though.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON

You're 15

YOU ARE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE

I know but I do have one, you really don't believe ,that I've actually went to guns shows and gun ranges before???

Yo real talk, I thought op was just frontin but now day I see da tagged pics brush got da utmost respect from me.
swag
pimp.gif

let em nt peons hate on da fact that u finna bag all da slim waist bunnies once they peep yuh gear homie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

tumblr_lrd6a0rR621r0ojhto1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom