Best Place To Buy Gucci Besides The Stores

Originally Posted by JE15306

Megatron
Not really, it's just in my blood to get things on sale for much cheaper. Been like this since I was like 9 or 10, think it's because of my parents. Always feels great to get something for a bargain, instead of getting bent over... Every bit of cash adds up eventually
pimp.gif
 Yea I know what you mean, it's like leasing an expensive car and not buying it because you can't afford it, therefore that is why you lease it. Meaning that it's just not for you. I DO indeed see your point and where you are coming from, though. May I ask why you took my post seriously and not like the rest of the others? Thought I was going to get serous responses, like yours.
eyes.gif
 NT General is not like how it used to be 3 years ago...
frown.gif
Why lease a lambo if you don't have the home to show for it??? That's just me though.

Just buy some lebrons, you get better quality(than jordans), more comfortable, better colorways, and most people aren't checking for lebrons here in texas anyways so if you want head turners they do the job.
I was your age when i stopped buying jordans completely and switched to lebrons for life.
and for the record, gucci shoes or designers shoes aren't even all that comfortable, that's just me though.

And i take every thread on niketalk seriously. this site is nothing but trolls nowadays that don't even know how to troll.

yea man dont waste ur bread on the gucci's right now. I know where you coming from but for the price of a nice pair of gucci's u can get a few pair of some clean chill joints. And u definitely dont wanna wear them often but you can check out nordstroms, saks fifth, neimans, bloomingdales but they are still expensive. GL my man

Gucci and L.V and all these other brands are not for you or 90% of the people who spend more the they can afford to stunt. When will people learn. If you need to buy Gucci at a discounted price you should not be buying Gucci. I'm so sick of seeing my brothers and sisters spending hard earned money on this stuff. IMO it makes you look worse wearing it. The only people who you will impress are other broke sheep.

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordan's aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading
Son you a Hypebeast/poser 

hypebeast trying not to be a hypebeast while still being a hypebeast?
lolwut?

just stick to the jordans

Hey NT,
I'm 15 and am thinking about getting some 100% Authentic Gucci shoes. I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does.
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore, unless there Lasers or DB's. My question is where is the cheapest place to buy Real Gucci Shoes? I'm not looking to spend over $350 for a Ds pair, either
ohwell.gif
. I've been told that at "Outlets" they have older models and are a bit reduced. Anybody have any insight as to where to cop some?
nerd.gif
Just looking to upgrade shoes and get out this Jordan nonsense, don't get me wrong there pretty bad as long as you don't have new BS releases... But when you spend $300+ on a pair when Guccis are in the low 400s, that's pretty convincing you know. I'll keep a few Heat pairs too just because though
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for reading

ayo u lyin son.  U 27 just tryin to get some lol s out here

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

hypebeast trying not to be a hypebeast while still being a hypebeast?
lolwut?

just stick to the jordans
He needs to get demoted to tube socks

zoomkobe14,
Yea I already looked up pricing on everything. I can make no less then $800 on 4 pairs that I have bought, thankfully to NT and I only spent $610
pimp.gif
 Cats down here are crazy stupid on spending money on Jordan Heat. Your right about every 2 pairs of jordans, if I sell them good would be 1 pair of Guccis.

casekicks,

I can afford like 4-5 pairs
indifferent.gif

megatron,

EXACTLY. Real estate will increase over time, now is good to buy. Have some knowledge about Property because if my parents.
pimp.gif
 I bought some Nike Lunarglide 3+ and Man am I hooked, got me wearing them with my RL to school
laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
 What happened to NT bro, I use to lurk back in middle school, and people seemed to be serious and not just looking for a good laugh. I guess everything must fall sooner or later
ohwell.gif
 Btw, are you the guy that has a video on saucing Space Jam 11's, and other Jordans?

dbailey86,

I'm thinking about saving up a lil bit more then deciding. My brother has 7 pairs all bought from Ebay/NT ranging from $250-$350 DS, slip-ons and high-tops. Legit too.

BOMB SQUAD,

I'm only using my jordan money to fund this, it's not like I'm going to go get a part time job just for a pair of shoes... Although I know many people who do that.
sick.gif
 Sort of know what your talking about.

milstailprowe,

Your the typical response I was expecting, my typical NT'er
roll.gif
 I see why you state that, but hey it's just your opinion, everybody has one. Couldn't even care to read anything else huh. I now see why your post count is so high
tired.gif

whyhellothere,

No, well until I get some Guccis 
eyes.gif

TheraygunZ.

Thanks for letting me know, haven't even updated my profile since my brother made it. 27 though, my brother isn't even that old...
nerd.gif
 You sure it's 27? No but seriously just trying to find a good website, no attention needed, just was giving you all some personal info, but i see the wolves jumped on that. Never again.
mad.gif

BOMB SQUAD,

Whatever you say bro. Btw, why is ISS so looked down upon? Only reason I never go there is because of Heavy Scamming
nerd.gif

Hey NT,
 I have some Jordan Heat, but it's just not as cool anymore with all these Hypebeasts running around.
tired.gif
They have no idea what they are wearing and just wear it because everyone else does.
ohwell.gif
 That and Jordans aren't just cutting it anymore

if it is heat, how is everyone rocking em?
concords arent heat btw

ISS/$ole Collector was created to take advantage of the sneaker collecting hobby. It's run by a bunch of lames who do not have the members or the sneaker communities best interests in mind. They're strictly around to turn a profit which is fine but I will never be a part of it. The reason why I say a 15 year old should be on that site is that most of their members are kids who don't realize what they are really a part of. $ole Collector = Cult , Niketalk = Family

Most Gucci's are friggin hideous imo. That being said, I own two pair of Driver mocs in white and black main shade. Checkout Bluefly as mentioned, rafaello-network, and occasionally ebay. Beyond that, you will have to wait for a deal at Nordstrom, Saks, Neimans. They have sales sometimes that discount them by 100 or so. You should also checkout my casual shoe line of choice..Pradas(not the americas cup.. playedout), and Mr. Porter Car shoe's.

@OP
What would you do if someone purposefully stepped on your brand new gucci shoes?

Originally Posted by iYen

@OP
What would you do if someone purposefully stepped on your brand new gucci shoes?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   with some "not heat" jordans

Luoung1209,

Your probably thinking that I'm like a super hybebeast just because I'm 15, but I'll just be converting my Jordan shoes to Gucci shoes... I'm not putting in any extra money, going to sell most of mine and just drop the money on guccis. When you spend $300 on Jordans when they retail for $125 is just crazy to me.
sick.gif
 That and Jordans are just getting CRAZY Ridiculous HOOD, in my area.
sick.gif
So...Why do you want to wear Gucci?

I couldn't care less what you want to wear, Jordans or Gucci - it's your life, not mine...
But don't try to down-play the fact that you still want to dress like many others and the fact that you still want Jordans, word to your sig.

OP what people are saying is that by switching from J's to Gucci is not being original. Gucci is almost if not more played then J's. Just about all the Gucci you see is some swap meet stuff worn by some rats. If you want to be original and not follow trends Gucci is not the way to go.

FOOLIO,
Yea I know, but I'm just wanting to be unique you know. When the concords dropped, the very first school day the whole school was wearing them
sick.gif
 I counted 6 pairs of Concords in one of my classes, down in Houston people are crazy for them. I've been in the Gucci store with my brother and MAN those employees are all Gucci'd out at the Galleria in Houston.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 You would think they would they wouldn't be able to afford that getting paid $8 an hr. it's all about the High-Tops, though
tongue.gif

Luoung1209,

Your probably thinking that I'm like a super hybebeast just because I'm 15, but I'll just be converting my Jordan shoes to Gucci shoes... I'm not putting in any extra money, going to sell most of mine and just drop the money on guccis. When you spend $300 on Jordans when they retail for $125 is just crazy to me.
sick.gif
 That and Jordans are just getting CRAZY Ridiculous HOOD, in my area.
sick.gif

Megatron,

Not really
ohwell.gif
 It's just that Jordans just in "General" just don't please me bro. Whenever you see Bred 11's and Cool Greys 11's every day, even though there Heat, you just get use to it. It's like some of you here that see lamborghini's and Benzes every day in your city, you just grow to not appreciate them as much.

SpeakUP23.

Feel free to say whatever you feel like bro, no hard feelings here... Besides it's a free forun
glasses.gif

Newmoanyuh,

Got college on lock already no need to worry
pimp.gif
Then you wouldn't be worried about getting Gucci shoes for the low...

for a 15 year old, you seem pretty mature. but from the looks of it, you yourself dont understand what a hypebeast is, because you are one.

now to answer your question... no i dont know where to get a cheaper pair of authentic gucci's.

Dude is 15 talking about hypebeast and others not knowing the significance of their shoes... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom