Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.
frown.gif
RIP.

WTH ..this really has me tight, dude didnt know when to say enough was enough..for a while i wasnt sure who was the mentally ill one during the vid

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thats horrible man on all parts, something needs to be done i dont care if the dudes 63 now. Something too the dude who said "havent u seen anyone be beatup before?" Iono have you have seen a mentally challenged person beat to death?

4chan has dennis(the black belt) myspace. Send the video out to his friends and family. The thread is in the health and fitness section.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
....reading yalls replies gives me the gist of how bad this is
why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?
My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.
would you mind sharing what he died from?

Got jumped at a party. Hit with bottles and pipes and all sorts of stuff. I don't know all the medical details, but his brain swelled up ridiculously. Multiple surgeries and 2 days later, he passed.

Originally Posted by got to love it

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

frown.gif
RIP.

RIP fam ... damn !! I hate hearing news like that.

Yo this is the reason why I carry a box cutter everywhere I go ... I'll open a %$%!$ up in a hot second .. Violence FTL !!
mad.gif

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

Got jumped at a party. Hit with bottles and pipes and all sorts of stuff. I don't know all the medical details, but his brain swelled up ridiculously. Multiple surgeries and 2 days later, he passed.
Damn man, my condolences. And how has this not hit the major news outlets yet but some dumb kid singing in the apple store does?

Wow. I stopped after a 1:10 remaining. Black belt could've just stopped. I hope justice will be served.

I feel bad for the poor guy being put in this situation.
frown.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Damn, I didn't know the video would be that bad. I shouldn't have watched. Now it's bothering me. Almost on par with that hammer in a bag $$!!.Damn, I've witnessed two shootings in person, and this might be a little more disturbing than that...

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

sorry about that bro and yea i've seen people get their %$! kicked but im not really interested in seeing some get killed....i witnessed it before and that!%%% bothers me to this day

I read the few last pages, can I get cliff notes? So dudes set up to have an ill person beat up by a trained fighter? Taped it.....uploaded it to the internet?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I read the few last pages, can I get cliff notes? So dudes set up to have an ill person beat up by a trained fighter? Taped it.....uploaded it to the internet?
Pretty much. They beat him up, dragged him out back & left him to die in the cold.

Back
Top Bottom