Black Culture Discussion Thread

^^^^^ I **** with Reel News. They always report the news the mainstream outlets aren't.

CxPRH5YUQAAtuL9.jpg

Where are the black female NTers?
I want hear hear about their struggles and solutions. MyT, shoe freak? ?

Also I'm glad that Roland (forgot his last name) knocked that ALT right dude down a notch. But what's funny to me is dude didn't even have to get in depth with it. Just about everything he said we already knew. At least everyone who is a regular in here knows this stuff.

That's your leading intellectual?

Last edited:
CyY2v9VVQAAsV_V.jpg

These girls attended Oprah's leadership academy in South Africa. Are now first in their family to graduate college.

Charles Barkley donates $1 million to Clark Atlanta

Quote:
Clark Atlanta University received a surprise $1 million donation Tuesday from former basketball player Charles Barkley.

The basketball hall of famer and TNT NBA analyst announced on sports talk station WJOX-FM 94.5 in Birmingham he gave the historically black institution a $1 million as part of the trending Giving Tuesday campaign.

“We are delighted to receive this generous gift from Mr. Barkley,” Clark Atlanta President Ronald A. Johnson said. “This gift reflects Barkley’s tremendous heart and his desire to make a significant, positive and lasting difference in the lives of others. It is a testament to the importance of the transformative impact of CAU on its students, surrounding community, the nation and beyond.”

Barkley also donated $1 million to Alabama A&M University, also a historically black university.
https://t.co/XkXUMqCGqV

tryna play both sides 

If he wanted to do something of worth he would do something like create a development program to get CAU Mass Comm students internships and or entry level gigs on the show he's on, but he has no pull and that would be too much right lol.

either way I can't tell anyone what to do with their money or life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom