Black Culture Discussion Thread

Why did you tag me? Do you think one asian person represents all others, or that I represent all asians?
Methodical Management Methodical Management
since you are the creator of this thread
you represent her indirectly, and tagged you to bring your attention into this thread.
What are your thoughts on her hateful words towards black people?

since you are the creator of this thread
you represent her indirectly, and tagged you to bring your attention into this thread.
What are your thoughts on her hateful words towards black people?
So because i made a thread highlighting the growing violence against asians, from all races, you thought i represented this mental racist asian woman? As if to say, look! asians are racist too?

The ignorance is astounding. Methodical Management Methodical Management

Last edited:
It doesn't get tired that the second ANY black celebrity doesn't stand next to a democrat, they are instantly called a **** & puppet :lol:

I get the Kanye **** cool, but guys like Killer Mike or Cube have been talking the same **** for years & have been actively trying to live it as well & the second they don't do the norm people are ready to treat em like they traitors

It doesn't get tired that the second ANY black celebrity doesn't stand next to a democrat, they are instantly called a **** & puppet :lol:

I get the Kanye **** cool, but guys like Killer Mike or Cube have been talking the same **** for years & have been actively trying to live it as well & the second they don't do the norm people are ready to treat em like they traitors
They've brainwashed black people into thinking the Democratic party loves them. Malcolm tried to warn them, but they ain't listen.

That's wild using one random lunatic as justification to judge an entire race. You should know better.

??

Where did he judge an entire race? he stated that the POC thing isn't really unification (it isn't) & this video just seems to be one of the millions of examples

You'd be good with an Asian person posting a video of one of those random lunatics, who is black in this case, that sneak knockout old Asian ladies as the example then saying that? I'm not saying divisions don't exist but don't play daft.

White folks with mixed kids should show their kids their own family history.

Quite sure these same white folks have never even asked what their Parents / Grandparents were doing back then.

1965 wasn't even that long ago so to act bewildered and confused is beyond obtuse.

The people in those pictures are likely still alive today.

Willful ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Both the parent and the child could learn a thing or two about why things are as they are and how they came to be that way.

CRT was a real threat, but only to liars.

Racism is taught by the country as a whole - as we are nation that was literally built on Racism.

They've brainwashed black people into thinking the Democratic party loves them. Malcolm tried to warn them, but they ain't listen.
Oh, please.

Some folks understand how the system works and what to do against it. Unfortunately it's hard to convince a lot of people that more folks than you realize see Democrats as allies of convenience. It's also hard to convince folks that their lack of consistency is a huge factor in the Democratic party playing it safe and sticking to the political "middle," wherever it may be. And let's be honest about the fact that many who support Democrats when they need help have no issue pulling up the ladder once they get financially set.

In the case of Killer Mike, he praised Brian Kemp and called the man who wants to disenfranchise Black Georgian voters "decent." How does someone who cares about maintaining the political power of Black people justify this?

Back
Top Bottom