Brüno SUCKED.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by bangtcg

could you guys tell me what some disgusting parts were? all i am reading is, "some parts are too yucky." what does that mean? penis shots or what?
There weren't a lot of penis shots. Most were blurred or black-barred. The only one that was like BAM IN YOUR FACE was hilarious. One of the funniest parts of the movie.
As for disgusting, the baby-casting was horrific as far as the parents go.
"hilarious"?
that's the word you use to describe that #%%%?
im speechless...
Yes. Hilarious. I'm sorry if I'm not offended by a penis
eyes.gif
Especially
Spoiler [+]
one that yells at the end

BRUNO SUCKED
smh.gif

I left when the penis was swinging in the focus group part where bruno said it was his.

Me and my +!!@@ snuck into hangover......Which was funny

Is this movie appropiate for 13 year olds? I think my little cousins went to go see this yesterday(with an adult)

Originally Posted by heat23

I left when the penis was swinging in the focus group part where bruno said it was his.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Is this movie appropiate for 13 year olds? I think my little cousins went to go see this yesterday(with an adult)
hell no

i agree
Originally Posted by Yoda

I tried to not let the hype get to me, but he set the bar so damn high with Borat that this just sucked.

It had it's couple (and I mean a couple) funny moments, but...

1) It wasn't continuously funny.
2) It's not quotable.

Borat was non-stop laughing. This, not so much.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Prudes.
laugh.gif
right.. they were prudes, that's why they walked out. it had nothing to do with the actual movie being terrible and unfunny.
that's the exact reason why they left. If there wasn't a penis shot they would have stayed throughout the whole "terrible, unfunnymovie". Same people complaining about penis are the people who were crying about blue penis in the watchmen. Just like the watchmen bruno is gonna have ahuge drop off in ticket sales because of bad word of mouth. But it made 30.4 mil in one day. He's at home laughing at all the idiots who payed to walk outof a theater.

dudes complaining about penis in a movie that follows a mega gay character around. There was mad homosexual stuff in borat what the hell did you morons thinkbruno was gonna be like? What did people expect?

Yeah heard alot of cats walked out the movie.

Why anyone would be interest in watching this garbage is beyond me.

The is the most worst movie I had ever seen in my life.
I cant believe I let my beautiful eyes watch such a horrid movie.
I would not recommend this movie to my enemy.

Movie was absolutely hilarious. I was laughing the whole way through.

I'm fairly certain that most who didn't like it were overly offended by the number of penises shown.

He offended pretty much every group there is too, so nobody should be complaining on that end.

Found it pretty decent. We knew what we were getting into by the ads/promotions the past month. A lot of it was disturbing....but my friends and I all laughedmost the time. The scenes with the hunters was comedy

Bruno was very funny to me...i knew what i was in for, i can see where some people would be offended but i enjoyed the laughs

I loved it. I can't help but to think that some of the people that were so disgusted with the movie are the same people the movie was making fun of.Watching the reactions in the audience (I live in Indiana) was wonderful. Dudes getting super close to their girls during penis scenes and whatnot.

B0rat g0t unfunny real fast and I'm sure this m0vie will d0 the same s0 ima wait f0r the b00tleg l0l

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

you guys are just homophobes. i'm gonna wait to watch it myself before judging. the guy is a comedy genius.
Yep, people who hate this are people who absoulutely hate gay people

Originally Posted by Drob2345

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Drob2345

A straight dude acting like a homosexual = never funny
You're an idiot

Really? Because i dont fine that funny? Wow your a genius....
No, but because you cant see past him acting gay to see what he's really doing.

It was funny. A lot of you are being way too uptight but then again it could be that people have different tastes in comedy. It was definitely over the top butit was still funny.

Im waiting to see it, Imma huge movie person and when I first saw Napolean Dynamite and BORAT in the theatres, I kinda thought they were just okay, but after seeing them a couple times, I think theyre hilarious as ever.. hmm thisshould be interesting because ive heard like from 10 or so people that they didnt like this movie, but those are the same people who said same @%@ bout Boratand now they have the dvd???

Saw it yesterday and still don't know what to think
laugh.gif
The part whenhe was in the physic office had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by paenguin

too gay to be funny.
I swear you dudes love saying stuff that makes you sound like ignorant bigots.

Still haven't seen this movie. Maybe this week if nothing is going on.

Back
Top Bottom