"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Saw these in person today. Burgundy ones are definitely the better shoe out of the pack imo. Quality was ok, nothing to write home about. I'll be passing cuz I'm not too crazy about 7s

im in the BX, sooooo 272.19 x 3 = $816.57 gonna be spent that day
you gonna double on one and cop a third?
nah, gonna cop these 2 and the gone fishing foams. all 3 r gonna be $250 so im assuming all 3 will come out to 272.19. if im feeling frisky in the morning, i may try to double up on both these and get the gone fishings. but thats a biiiiig IF. probably not.

what about you?

Last edited:

nah, gonna cop these 2 and the gone fishing foams. all 3 r gonna be $250 so im assuming all 3 will come out to 272.19. if im feeling frisky in the morning, i may try to double up on both these and get the gone fishings. but thats a biiiiig IF. probably not.

what about you?
I'm trying for the foams and champagnes

what about you?
might pass on everything. 250 each is a lot and my buddy in UK just got me both of the quai54 sneakers

what about you?
might pass on everything. 250 each is a lot and my buddy in UK just got me both of the quai54 sneakers
You know what's a lot? Over 300 for the BoB 10s :nerd:

I have a Finish Line Reward that's expiring the day after these drop so i'll be making a pass at the Cigars, and if I miss out i'll just pick up some apparel from the mall. Need new shorts and shirts for this summer weather anyways.

Last edited:

what about you?
I'm trying for the foams and champagnes
not a bad choice, i hope we both eat bro

what about you?
yo, those quai 13s are fire to me. but i dont got anybody overseas that could get em for me. im glad u ate tho bro.

yo, those quai 13s are fire to me. but i dont got anybody overseas that could get em for me. im glad u ate tho bro.
yea thanks man, I was surprised he was able to get them on NDC over there. Now I got to get him those ronnie asics

ohk. was counting tax. thats a lot of cash in 1 day
yea it is lol might have to chill for a week or 2 after next sat
GL bro but yea 3 weeks later will be the almighty Bordeaux release, I'll be good till then
yea i just checked and i will have a week to recuperate a little and then i think im gonna be going for that sharpie pack on 7/4. but i feel like im getting robbed of $200 on that one tho
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

ohk. was counting tax. thats a lot of cash in 1 day

yea it is lol might have to chill for a week or 2 after next sat
GL bro but yea 3 weeks later will be the almighty Bordeaux release, I'll be good till then

yea i just checked and i will have a week to recuperate a little and then i think im gonna be going for that sharpie pack on 7/4. but i feel like im getting robbed of $200 on that one tho :\  
At retail, you're paying almost resell for the foams xD

Whats everyones thoughts on availability? Im hoping to cop both. I dont see them listed on footaction locator and they have their stuff listed for next weekend.

Whats everyones thoughts on availability? Im hoping to cop both. I dont see them listed on footaction locator and they have their stuff listed for next weekend.
i dont see citrus 11 for next sat either on FTL locator. So just check tomorrow man. Limited for sure FWIW

Back
Top Bottom