Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

laugh.gif
son is in a parallel universe... I dunno how u avoid da millions of girls that dressedLike her for Halloween, or da 5 star chick remix, or da lil wayne exposure...

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

laugh.gif
son is in a parallel universe... I dunno how u avoid da millions of girls that dressedLike her for Halloween, or da 5 star chick remix, or da lil wayne exposure...

yeah theres no way nicki sells under 300k
as for kanye, i legitamately think he will get 700k. hopefully he can have that last push for a mill, but it'd have to be enormous

yeah theres no way nicki sells under 300k
as for kanye, i legitamately think he will get 700k. hopefully he can have that last push for a mill, but it'd have to be enormous

Kanye: 500-600k
Nicki: 200-250k
Banks: 100k
Ne-yo: idk, didn't even know he was dropping an album.

Kanye: 500-600k
Nicki: 200-250k
Banks: 100k
Ne-yo: idk, didn't even know he was dropping an album.

Ya'll realize that EACH year albums sales go down right?

Each year's benchmark goes lower and lower... Theres gonna be a time where Kanye might slightly top out at Gold.

Each year's benchmark goes lower and lower... Theres gonna be a time where Kanye might slightly top out at Gold.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This doesn't apply to Eminem and Taylor Swift though.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This doesn't apply to Eminem and Taylor Swift though.

Kanye: 650,000 - 820,000 Yes, that's a lot, but i think he'll do well.
Nicki: 220,000 - 380,000 Her fanbase is pretty strong, she won't outsell what Drake did though.
Ne-Yo: 110,000 - 200,000 He hasn't made a lot of noise, Dudes popularity peaked long ago, obviously. Still has his fans though.
Banks: 40,000 - 90,000
laugh.gif
you know that @#$% ain't gon be special..

Kanye: 650,000 - 820,000 Yes, that's a lot, but i think he'll do well.
Nicki: 220,000 - 380,000 Her fanbase is pretty strong, she won't outsell what Drake did though.
Ne-Yo: 110,000 - 200,000 He hasn't made a lot of noise, Dudes popularity peaked long ago, obviously. Still has his fans though.
Banks: 40,000 - 90,000
laugh.gif
you know that @#$% ain't gon be special..

theres no way banks does 100k...i can't see it...he may pull in a strong 80,000....may...and if nicki pulls in over 250k...
30t6p3b.gif

theres no way banks does 100k...i can't see it...he may pull in a strong 80,000....may...and if nicki pulls in over 250k...
30t6p3b.gif

I actually think 'Ye might hit a million. It would be kind of funny to see Taylor and Kanye do those kind of numbers.
I say Nicki is doing 100,000-200,000 just because KiD CuDi sold around there and they seem to have an equal fan base.
Ne-Yo doing 40,000-60,000, haven't heard much from him.
Lloyd Banks doing 20,000-30,000, don't know any "average" music fan that knows of him..

I actually think 'Ye might hit a million. It would be kind of funny to see Taylor and Kanye do those kind of numbers.
I say Nicki is doing 100,000-200,000 just because KiD CuDi sold around there and they seem to have an equal fan base.
Ne-Yo doing 40,000-60,000, haven't heard much from him.
Lloyd Banks doing 20,000-30,000, don't know any "average" music fan that knows of him..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

laugh.gif

it's funny how you think everything revolves around da heightz
don't hang out with black girls and live in a place where not many black people live, so i didn't see the millions of nicki minajs on halloween
i know she's gotten exposure, but everything has been trash
because i didn't remember her 1 hit, i live in a parallel universe? you're acting as if she's only put out hits that everyone knows about

Originally Posted by ninjahood

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

laugh.gif

it's funny how you think everything revolves around da heightz
don't hang out with black girls and live in a place where not many black people live, so i didn't see the millions of nicki minajs on halloween
i know she's gotten exposure, but everything has been trash
because i didn't remember her 1 hit, i live in a parallel universe? you're acting as if she's only put out hits that everyone knows about

Back
Top Bottom