Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

What do you usually buy as far as groceries or cheap meals? I'm refraining from buying ramen, but kind of want to mix it up from the same 3-4 meals I cook.

I'm on my meal prep tip , the basics , ground turkey (3.29) shrimp , veggies (89c a bag ) , salmon (5.79) a bag , chicken breast (1.89 lb ) . Sweet potatoes (2.99) for a bag . They have a ton of affordable stuff man . And the eggs are usually 69 cents on certain days (randomly priced them down or up ) .

Almond milk is also (1.99 ).

Other day I walked out with a total of 36$ for groceries that's gonna last me a week & a half .

Compared to walmart & publix that's at least $70, to
$80!

Store brand pasta and sauce is cheap. At the end of the week, the Italian bread is on sale. Rice, beans are cheap. When breakfast sausage is on sale, I stock up.

That's what I usually purchase. It's either Spaghetti, Chicken Alfredo, tacos/tostadas, with the occasional frozen pizza or grilled chicken with those Rice Sides sold for like a $1.50 each.

I do eat a lot(sometimes out of pure boredom), but mainly me venturing out of my cooking would be going out to eat, which I want to save some more money from.

Lol bra I eat 5-6 times a day on a regular . I've cut that down to maybe 3-4 cause I drink a gallon of water a day . But I'm trying to switch my diet up a bit , getting kind of bored of some of these meals

A small salad at my job cost 3.91. If I add avocado, it's an extra dollar. I usually add the avocado and the guy writes on top of the salad in a sharpie +avocado. I walk over to the register, put my wallet over the writing and never get charged.

What do you usually buy as far as groceries or cheap meals? I'm refraining from buying ramen, but kind of want to mix it up from the same 3-4 meals I cook.
the staples..bread/milk/water/meat/veggies/fruit

no junk food ..juice instead of soda

If u go there with a set list u will not spend
frivolously

but if u stick to the essentials u should be good

Last edited:
One thing that always gets me at the grocery store is if Snapple 12-pack is on sale for $6..I get a little carried away

Sometimes the big container of snapple is on sale. Takes me a lot of willpower to not get a bunch of the fruit punch and orangeade. I buy the gallon of arizona tea instead which is cheaper.

Sometimes the big container of snapple is on sale. Takes me a lot of willpower to not get a bunch of the fruit punch and orangeade. I buy the gallon of arizona tea instead which is cheaper.
At acme..they limit 4 Snapples per customer for the deal.all of the Snapples ice tea/mango madness/Snapple Apple (real bad with that) ..Arizona is great too I always get the gallons

Signed up for pizza hut emails, they sent an email $6 3 topping pizza for pick up and just been reordering the same deal for the last year.

One time when I was at the Spearmint Rhino (LV) I was sitting where the main stage was and taking dollars off of it when strippers weren't looking, and then threw them back when they came around so they'd show some love.

Definitely done this hahaha, usually on hole in the wall joints tho. Tried this in Miami and they shut me down quick.

Been to spearmint rhino in WPB..def one of the nicest strip clubs I've been to

Back
Top Bottom