Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

A small salad at my job cost 3.91. If I add avocado, it's an extra dollar. I usually add the avocado and the guy writes on top of the salad in a sharpie +avocado. I walk over to the register, put my wallet over the writing and never get charged.

giphy.gif

Das petty.

Lol cheapest thing I ever did was when I was in college , I was at my lowest. So I would write Pollo Tropical & Chipotle on Twitter & complained about whether the food was horrible or having bad customer service . They'd have me email them , about a week later FEDEX would drop off a package of coupons ( 2 pollo tropical 1/2 chicken meal for free ) and chipotle BOGO .

So I got comfortable doing that , I figured WTH why not try your luck with Qdoba on campus , did the same ish but like an idiot . When I was filling the form out as a feedback online , I put my real phone number & email . A day later I get a call back from the manager at the local Qdoba.

One thing that always gets me at the grocery store is if Snapple 12-pack is on sale for $6..I get a little carried away
I thought I was getting a good deal for 3.99 for the six packs :lol: Beverages are a huge expense for me :smh: Not much food in the house but my refreshment game is top notch.

I thought I was getting a good deal for 3.99 for the six packs :lol: Beverages are a huge expense for me :smh: Not much food in the house but my refreshment game is top notch.

water/oj/apple cider must always be stocked here

My fridge is always stocked with some minute maid and arizona. Cheap drinks ftw.

u ever hear of bartenders watering down drinks??? Ppl do that with juice to make their drinks last longer..per reddit

bartenders add water to their alcohol to conserve it and basically stiff their customers

Ppl add it to their juice to extend the life of it
Wouldnt doubt some spots do that....What's really grimey is the spots that charge you extra when you order a mixed drink,you gotta pay for the alcohol then pay for your choice of mixer.

today is one of those rare occasions where I did not bring my lunch due to time constraints..so I will go down to my company's cafeteria and get chili for $2.50..more than enough food

^man I was just about to ask if you put some hot sauce on there. Seems like a good meal to me.

Wouldnt doubt some spots do that....What's really grimey is the spots that charge you extra when you order a mixed drink,you gotta pay for the alcohol then pay for your choice of mixer.

Yo this actually happens? It has crossed my mind before but I didn't think a company could be soo petty.

At the theater I buy the kid tickets (they're like 2-4.00 less) since the person checking only looks at the theater number.

I guess not a terrible idea with drinks that hav mad sugar

That's what I do. Only when I can dispense my own drink. Can't just drink water all the time.

I put a small bucket in the shower to catch the cold water until the hot water comes on. Use the water to flush #1 only

I use to buy senior movie tickets but one time this old lady caught it. I just go in the morning/matinee now so I don't do it anymore.

That's what I do. Only when I can dispense my own drink. Can't just drink water all the time.

I put a small bucket in the shower to catch the cold water until the hot water comes on. Use the water to flush #1 only

I use to buy senior but on time this old lady caught it. I just go in the morning/matinee now.
when I eat..can't have just water

Y'all need to get off them sugary drinks b. Get some aspartame if ya life. Get rid of all those empty calories.

Back
Top Bottom