Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

That work stuff is not for taking, it'll tear that *** up. If it's to the point where you gotta take the paper from work, you really had to take it.

the new ones are good looking, Hyundai's too, and that Kia van is flames. But nah they did me too dirty to go back. And of course, I haven't had that Kia for 5yrs or so but let's not act like I'm the only one with a Kia when theyre top sellers in numerous categories. I got yrs of payments left before the financial of that saga is completely over
I know you have some stories that helped you save some $$$$$ that you could share. Let’s hear ‘em.

During the toilet paper freak out at the start of the pandemic, They fired a dude for making Facebook posts about toilet paper he had for sale, along with cans of Lysol. He was in his work uniform spraying Lysol on him like it was some cologne.
“Play stupid games, win stupid prizes”

My company has really high standards. They will always have the night janitorial team replace rolls of toilet paper if it looks to be less than 90% remaining.

One of my coworkers would ask them for the leftover rolls. I told him you would look pretty stupid getting fired for something like that. But if it’s in the dumpster it’s free game.

I have an account at this large supply house chain and they sell everything you can think of And I take advantage of the return policy.

We can return anything in any condition within up to a year.

Ex.
Well I had some work boots and would always return them at the one year mark and my reason for returning would just be something stupid like “oh they didn’t work” or “didn’t get the traction I thought I would” and they would be beat to death.
My company would also pay for our work boots so, I would also order another set and give it to my dad.

I’d pretty much walk out of there with 2 new pairs of shoes.

The same thing would go for tools also, I’d return a tool and get a brand new one, or get the credit and get a different tool. (I get a $500 annual tool allowance from work)

my company has a huge account with this supply house I bet I could return toilet paper rolls that were used.

If you worked in my industry you would know that this supply chain also charges 3x the price for the same item you would get anywhere else.

Just look at what a case of Gatorade cost. (Ain’t nobody buying that)

Attachments

• 4C773DCE-5178-4AD0-BB88-FB62468CF585.jpeg
    4C773DCE-5178-4AD0-BB88-FB62468CF585.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 293
I know you have some stories that helped you save some $$$$$ that you could share. Let’s hear ‘em.
Use the getupside app, available for iOS and Android, I simply get gas and go out to eat as I would, and upload my receipts into the app. Use code HRJK8Y for a bonus 25cent per gallon off your first fill up

My job started offering free lunch to folks to try to draw them to come into work instead of working from home. Everyday, I get myself something for lunch and then another one to save for dinner later on in the evening. I literally do not pay for my meals Monday - Friday (I rarely eat breakfast).

My job started offering free lunch to folks to try to draw them to come into work instead of working from home. Everyday, I get myself something for lunch and then another one to save for dinner later on in the evening. I literally do not pay for my meals Monday - Friday (I rarely eat breakfast).
This is actually fire and also #doingit

Is the food decent?

Use the getupside app, available for iOS and Android, I simply get gas and go out to eat as I would, and upload my receipts into the app. Use code HRJK8Y for a bonus 25cent per gallon off your first fill up

You should start digging in the trash cans at the gas station to find receipts to upload.

my old boss had this weirdo neighbor. Dude bought a case of beer.

And when my boss had a party, his neighbor (uninvited) came to the door with the case of beer and offered to sell it to us. He said that “it’ll save you a trip to the store and it’s already cold”

We thought offering him an invite would persuade him to come over and give us the beer. Nah he wanted to still be paid for the case. While he drank our beer.

I bought a pair of Cosmic Unitys from Nike and they sent me two. I returned one of them so I ended up getting them for free.

9595C073-0957-49AC-9891-62E919A869B6.jpeg
14314545-E148-4C6B-BF55-A3CED93D0FBD.jpeg

Something similar happened to one of my homies a long time ago. He bought some Kobes from NDC and happened to be walking by Champs and saw them there so he bought them. He called Nike to cancel his order which they did and refunded him. A week later, they showed up at his door so he returned the pair from Champs, lol.
It just happened to me again. :rofl:

F2EB0EE6-8DBE-4E45-A4C0-E902CE8FAB23.jpeg
98C917BF-5409-464B-86CA-A62C04F5AA82.jpeg

It just happened to me again. :rofl:

F2EB0EE6-8DBE-4E45-A4C0-E902CE8FAB23.jpeg
98C917BF-5409-464B-86CA-A62C04F5AA82.jpeg

Fedex gave me my best lick of the year.

Screenshot 2022-09-12 094932.png

Console was supposed to be delivered 8/24. It was out for delivery but never arrived. On the 27th I opened a claim with Fedex and 2 days later the agent called me and told me he wasn't able to find the package so I opened a case with Stockx.

The next day I check my email thats linked to my amazon account and I have an Amazon locker notification in my apartment. I go check it and there is the console. The Fedex delivery driver must've never scanned when he delivered it.

Stockx refunded me my money too. So free PS5 for me.

Last edited:
yall eating. Best licks I caught is when Doordash occassionally delivers someone else's food to me, only happened like twice though. ANd they misdeliver my food more often that that so I'm still net negative

So I went to my cousins house this past weekend in CT and when I got up there he says lets go to Walmart, get some snacks and food for the weekend. We get there, homie whips out his phone and I see him scanning **** but not putting it in the cart. Then he goes and grabs something else and puts it in the cart.

I go what are you doing I dont get it? He explains it. He has the walmart monthly subscription where you can scan on the phone and pay real quick at the register bc you scanned everything but what he does is scan no name brands for everything but gets the brand name version of the item. :lol:

Mind you this is coming from a guy who is wildly successful and doesnt need to do this but is so cheap, he cant help himself lmao

Fedex gave me my best lick of the year.

Screenshot 2022-09-12 094932.png

Console was supposed to be delivered 8/24. It was out for delivery but never arrived. On the 27th I opened a claim with Fedex and 2 days later the agent called me and told me he wasn't able to find the package so I opened a case with Stockx.

The next day I check my email thats linked to my amazon account and I have an Amazon locker notification in my apartment. I go check it and there is the console. The Fedex delivery driver must've never scanned when he delivered it.

Stockx refunded me my money too. So free PS5 for me.
Nah you gotta change your name to JUG King after that finesse

Back
Top Bottom