Chicago...Check In.

Yooo @#%$ with The Cakester right quick... Anywhere in the G.O. I can find Champion Super Hoody's for under 50?
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Quote:
austin, eisenhower?? how are they better than wy??
:wink:
wink.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."​

did this @#%$ just say on Larry :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

man you better be on point goin up to a harolds lol its all ways a gang of dudes in front of them if its not i wouldnt eat from there lol
6p mild sauce hot sauce salt and pepper AND DONT PLAY ME WITH THE MILD SAUCE(cuz you kno they will try you)
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Lord knows they try to skim you on the mild sauce, and the fries, they try to do you with that damn cole slaw, I don't eat that @#%$
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

I remember the time when mild sauce was abundant. Now I'm like, "what the @#%$ is wrong wit y'all? At least give my @#%$ a chance to get wet!"
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

i - 57 > all .

:wow:
eek.gif
"I say man ... I know , it's great ain't it ?! I love it too ! I love it too ! We agree !
We like Siamese twins in that case . I don't know what that means , all I know is , I'm number 1 !
Therefore , there couldn't be a Siamese , unless he was number 1 also. I'm number 1!"
Pastelle coming realllll soon .​

Sharks>>>Harolds

Quote:
Lord knows they try to skim you on the mild sauce, and the fries, they try to do you with that damn cole slaw, I don't eat that
:lol:
laugh.gif
BANG BANG BANG SKI SKI SKI

Back
Top Bottom