Chipotle overrated?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I eat chipotle like once a month on my cheat day, because I feel like I'm completely indulging but the only thing that's actually fattening in my burrito bowl is the cheese.
No rice, no sour cream, still delicious IMO.

I can't eat greasy food or food that's made with lard (like EVERY real mexican restaurant uses), so chipotle is just fine.
While this may be true where you live, it's not like that everywhere else. Sure, chipotle is coo for what it is, but to be honest, the price doesn't justify the quality of the burrito.
Some places i've gone to actually have the option of brown rice and whole grain tortillas. IN YOUR FACE CHARLEY MURPHEY!

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I eat chipotle like once a month on my cheat day, because I feel like I'm completely indulging but the only thing that's actually fattening in my burrito bowl is the cheese.
No rice, no sour cream, still delicious IMO.

I can't eat greasy food or food that's made with lard (like EVERY real mexican restaurant uses), so chipotle is just fine.
While this may be true where you live, it's not like that everywhere else. Sure, chipotle is coo for what it is, but to be honest, the price doesn't justify the quality of the burrito.
Some places i've gone to actually have the option of brown rice and whole grain tortillas. IN YOUR FACE CHARLEY MURPHEY!

a lot of my dallas friends stay hypin up qdoba, i really like chipotle's chicken, so we'll see

a lot of my dallas friends stay hypin up qdoba, i really like chipotle's chicken, so we'll see

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The plates are coo, I'll never buy a burrito from there though. Way too much other spots in San Francisco.
Not sure why you would even step foot in a chipotle if you live in the Bay.
THIS
i still have never had chipotle, especially wit la vics, iguana's, govea's within a 10 mile radius

The plates are coo, I'll never buy a burrito from there though. Way too much other spots in San Francisco.
THIS
i still have never had chipotle, especially wit la vics, iguana's, govea's within a 10 mile radius

i've never had chipotle before, i had freebirds though and i wasn't impressed. but then & again i live in south texas and i'm hispanic so yeah.

i've never had chipotle before, i had freebirds though and i wasn't impressed. but then & again i live in south texas and i'm hispanic so yeah.

i eat the bowls at chipotle without the rice. taste good, fairly healthy. if i want mexican food thats going to come screaming out of my !*#!%$@ the next morning, ill go to some ghetto place. not really comparable to chipotle, imo.

i eat the bowls at chipotle without the rice. taste good, fairly healthy. if i want mexican food thats going to come screaming out of my !*#!%$@ the next morning, ill go to some ghetto place. not really comparable to chipotle, imo.

Im surprised no one has mentioned this yet:

One of the reasons why its the fastest growing food chains is because the entire menu at Chipotle is all natural. If you read their menu, the food is all locally raised no added hormones or chemicals. When you bite into the chicken burrito your getting good quality stuff. People now are more aware of eating genetically modified foods (ie taco bell) and look to chipotle because it is healtierto CONSUME. Some local taco buses and other places like quodoba and moes mexican grill (franchise burrito spot) aren't all natual and offer more variety. Although just recently I heard mows is going all natural.

Look it up.

Im surprised no one has mentioned this yet:

One of the reasons why its the fastest growing food chains is because the entire menu at Chipotle is all natural. If you read their menu, the food is all locally raised no added hormones or chemicals. When you bite into the chicken burrito your getting good quality stuff. People now are more aware of eating genetically modified foods (ie taco bell) and look to chipotle because it is healtierto CONSUME. Some local taco buses and other places like quodoba and moes mexican grill (franchise burrito spot) aren't all natual and offer more variety. Although just recently I heard mows is going all natural.

Look it up.

are we debating chipotle or mexican food.

Chipotle is a sad excuse for mexican food. But its a good place for all the college kids to meet and be obnoxious together.

are we debating chipotle or mexican food.

Chipotle is a sad excuse for mexican food. But its a good place for all the college kids to meet and be obnoxious together.

Originally Posted by dhart48

THIS

Had chipotle once and didn't like it at all. Theres just too many options here in San Jose. Goveas
smokin.gif
. Adelitas, La Costa, Chavez Supermarket and Taqueria Tlaquepaque all within a few minutes of driving.

Originally Posted by dhart48

THIS

Had chipotle once and didn't like it at all. Theres just too many options here in San Jose. Goveas
smokin.gif
. Adelitas, La Costa, Chavez Supermarket and Taqueria Tlaquepaque all within a few minutes of driving.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Chipolte is decent, their burritos are very filling despite being 75% rice, beans, and salsa. They be skimping on the meat and cheese. Their guacamole is wack though, waaaay too much red onion.

Anyone in MA eat at Boloco?
Thats place is craccck, but its even less mexican than Chipolte. I could probably eat 3 burritos and 3 smoothies from there when I'm booted. Mad expensive though, but you get a free burrito after every $50 you spend. I used to eat it like 4-5 times a week just so I could rack up another free burrito. lol hustling backwards.

I actually live in boston, I recognize that area code in your SN, I heard of Boloco I might havw to hit that upBest place is anas tocaria in Brighton and Cambridge hands down, stuff is crack wrapped in foil

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Chipolte is decent, their burritos are very filling despite being 75% rice, beans, and salsa. They be skimping on the meat and cheese. Their guacamole is wack though, waaaay too much red onion.

Anyone in MA eat at Boloco?
Thats place is craccck, but its even less mexican than Chipolte. I could probably eat 3 burritos and 3 smoothies from there when I'm booted. Mad expensive though, but you get a free burrito after every $50 you spend. I used to eat it like 4-5 times a week just so I could rack up another free burrito. lol hustling backwards.

I actually live in boston, I recognize that area code in your SN, I heard of Boloco I might havw to hit that upBest place is anas tocaria in Brighton and Cambridge hands down, stuff is crack wrapped in foil

Just because some people hype it up doesn't mean its overrated, but its def overpriced in the city. $10 for a bowl and drink that doesn't fill me up is no bueno

Best chipotle experience=when I got 2 bowls for the price of 1 with that facebook coupon I got on NT. Now thats bang for the buck.

Back
Top Bottom