Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The more I think about it CB is easily worth $75 mill over his career

Fooly genereated atleat $20-30 mil off album sales

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched
v5lpvc.jpg

Record wise, Chris Brown is only at like 6 Plat altogether. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lets try to break this down for you

Platinum = 1 Million thats a thousand 100s mmmmmkay

Most albums cost $10 thats 10 1s mmmmmkay

His first album sold 2 million in america alone

His second sold 1 million

Thats 3 million 3 million X $10 = 

Here's your chair

You think Chris Brown is making $10 per album sale?
laugh.gif

2vkgj95.jpg

indifferent.gif

Uhhhhhh no thats why I previously said this
cartune wrote:
I can see Chris being worth a lot of money doesnt necessarily mean he saw all of it tho

How much money he generates is different from how much his label gives him. I was simply pointing out that CB easily generated at least $75 million

Originally Posted by DMoney82

You idiots talmbout album sales. SHOW MONEY!!!!! Son was getting millions off touring and making appearances. Movies, endorsements ect. #NT is full of dummies lol

Oh so you think that %$!%@ just pockets his tour money?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

You idiots talmbout album sales. SHOW MONEY!!!!! Son was getting millions off touring and making appearances. Movies, endorsements ect. #NT is full of dummies lol

Oh so you think that %$!%@ just pockets his tour money?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:
I can see Chris being worth a lot of money doesnt necessarily mean he saw all of it tho

How much money he generates is different from how much his label gives him. I was simply pointing out that CB easily generated at least $75 million

Homie, from this response I can tell you're no AR. And if you are, you have no idea how the business works.
Go back to reading D Passman's book for a better understanding of the music business.

I'ma be ruthless this year and call everyone out on their BS.

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

Homie, from this response I can tell you're no AR. And if you are, you have no idea how the business works.
Go back to reading D Passman's book for a better understanding of the music business.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And who are you??

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And who are you??

Originally Posted by D723

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And who are you??

I'm Me4u2night 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And who are you??

I'm Me4u2night 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lame..... cartune's at least got a resume in the business. Too many of y'all talking crazy on the internet just to waste your own time.

Lame..... cartune's at least got a resume in the business. Too many of y'all talking crazy on the internet just to waste your own time.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Had like 10-20 singles go platinum and headlined 2 big tours and his publishing is easily worth 5 figures $75+ isnt far fetched
v5lpvc.jpg

Ok it was only 8 but if you add in the gold singles thats 12 Gold or Plat singles so I was still somewhat right

v5lpvc.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

v5lpvc.jpg

Ok it was only 8 but if you add in the gold singles thats 12 Gold or Plat singles so I was still somewhat right

v5lpvc.jpg

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

@$*!$ I'm working on placing a potential lead single for Britney Spears' new album. If a song comes out called 'Fed Ex" holla at me. I was recently in the studio with Polow one of Chris Brown's main producers and Ester Deen she wrote Rhianna's new single Whats My Name. I've been offered to help run a new label being given to actor Shia Labeouf. I have a name homie you can google me if you want. I even managed Shakur Green who had 2 placements with Nate Chapmen on Talyor Swift's album. Helped marvelous J get a 100K BMI check. Worked with Lex Luger before he blew up
Ask Jeezy, Ross, GOOD Music, I've gotten a verse from Nicki Minaj for free for my homie (search Calico Jonez, Ice Mic & Nicki Minaj ) I worked with Young Money's artist Lil Chuckee helped his single. I helped Waka before anybody on here knew who he was. If it wasnt for me nobody would know dude. So yea you can blame me for that 
happy.gif
 I got the guy behind Katy Perry success on my phone @$*!$ Im supposed to have a conference call with him this week with Shakur for another record label opportunity.

The only reason I dont constantly name drop on here is because i dont have a username to hide behind #!%% done already came back to me cause of little things i;ve said on this very site. So dont play me weak this year Im being ruthless $%!% humble humble get you no respect im bout to get my Diddy on. Use whatever avenues you got to check up on me @$*!$.

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

@$*!$ I'm working on placing a potential lead single for Britney Spears' new album. If a song comes out called 'Fed Ex" holla at me. I was recently in the studio with Polow one of Chris Brown's main producers and Ester Deen she wrote Rhianna's new single Whats My Name. I've been offered to help run a new label being given to actor Shia Labeouf. I have a name homie you can google me if you want. I even managed Shakur Green who had 2 placements with Nate Chapmen on Talyor Swift's album. Helped marvelous J get a 100K BMI check. Worked with Lex Luger before he blew up
Ask Jeezy, Ross, GOOD Music, I've gotten a verse from Nicki Minaj for free for my homie (search Calico Jonez, Ice Mic & Nicki Minaj ) I worked with Young Money's artist Lil Chuckee helped his single. I helped Waka before anybody on here knew who he was. If it wasnt for me nobody would know dude. So yea you can blame me for that 
happy.gif
 I got the guy behind Katy Perry success on my phone @$*!$ Im supposed to have a conference call with him this week with Shakur for another record label opportunity.

The only reason I dont constantly name drop on here is because i dont have a username to hide behind #!%% done already came back to me cause of little things i;ve said on this very site. So dont play me weak this year Im being ruthless $%!% humble humble get you no respect im bout to get my Diddy on. Use whatever avenues you got to check up on me @$*!$.

My dude, you're calling me lame yet you don't know my background???
I have over 5yrs as an executive for a major label/publishing company. 

If dude is an AR (obviously very junior from his posting), he should know how these guys are generating their money, thus knowing the quotes he's talking about are unrealistic. Everyone seems misinformed on how all these guys are paid. It's shameful, because the artist don't even really understand how they're making their money.

My dude, you're calling me lame yet you don't know my background???
I have over 5yrs as an executive for a major label/publishing company. 

If dude is an AR (obviously very junior from his posting), he should know how these guys are generating their money, thus knowing the quotes he's talking about are unrealistic. Everyone seems misinformed on how all these guys are paid. It's shameful, because the artist don't even really understand how they're making their money.

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

happy.gif

All I have to say to this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like you was a promotions/management guy who's looking to cross over into doing label AR.

Good for you on the come up but your business sense on how these guys make their money is far from accurate though.

You're the dude chasing those check where I the dude cutting you the check. Big difference...

And I don't care to check up on you. 

If our paths should cross when doing business, then that's a different story.

But as of now, you're not important to me....

indifferent.gif

cartune wrote:

happy.gif

All I have to say to this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sounds like you was a promotions/management guy who's looking to cross over into doing label AR.

Good for you on the come up but your business sense on how these guys make their money is far from accurate though.

You're the dude chasing those check where I the dude cutting you the check. Big difference...

And I don't care to check up on you. 

If our paths should cross when doing business, then that's a different story.

But as of now, you're not important to me....

Back
Top Bottom