Chris Brown just lost it (again)

The label group will have the top four debuts on next week’s chart, with Jive/JLG’s Chris Brown album, F.A.M.E., leading the way, boasting a total of in the 250-275k range. That would make it the second-largest of the year after Adele’s 351k. If you didn’t know, the acronym stands for “Forgive All My Enemies.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by sunny559

Originally Posted by shogun

he acts like a little girl.  someone needs to punch him in the face when he does his drama queen act.
this right here

Body him next time he's in your city
laugh.gif
I'd pay to watch NT'rs fight CB.
Word. Dudes would be getting bodied left and right. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am not a chris brown fan but I HATE ROBIN ROBERTS.

This wasn't an interview about his life. She wasn't "doing her job". Her job was to ask him about his album. Instead she went in there with a completely different agenda like it was 60mins grill session. If i were breezy i would have back handed robin in the face.

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Pololax sounds like a woman who suffered from domestic abuse.

INB4 mini essay response

Man the *%!* up.

Like that mini essay?

Chris Brown won. He will take the top spot on Billboards according HitsDailyDouble. So much for those haters predictions about his career being over. Breezy is that dude. 
pimp.gif

All imma say is that i do not condone what he did. By any means! but seriously leave dude alone with that %@$@.
Dude looks like hes going crazy though ... 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

All imma say is that i do not condone what he did. By any means! but seriously leave dude alone with that %@$@.

But you support what she did? Her chilish antics, immature outburst, and her putting her hands on him for absolutely no reason.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Robin Roberts and Good Morning America invited him back to the show...

nerd.gif
so they can get him to snap again by asking about this latest outburst, they'll have a camera in his dressing room this time.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

But you support what she did? Her chilish antics, immature outburst, and her putting her hands on him for absolutely no reason.
When did i say i support her? I dont. 
But at the same time. I personally could not bring myself to make a fist and hit a woman in the face. I just couldnt. Whether she hits me or not. ESPECIALLY if its my girlfriend or wife 

Now maybe pushing her off me and stuff or on the bed or something then yeah. but not beating her to a bloody pulp .

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
But at the same time. I personally could not bring myself to make a fist and hit a woman in the face. I just couldnt. Whether she hits me or not. ESPECIALLY if its my girlfriend or wife 

Now maybe pushing her off me and stuff or on the bed or something then yeah. but not beating her to a bloody pulp .

You didnt have to. You implied it by basically dodging and not addressing the root of the problem. The antagonizer of this whole situation. None of this would have happen if it was not for her actions and her childish and inappropriate behavior. You seem to completely leave that vital fact out of the argument.

Thats like if someone breaks in my house and i shoot them. Sure i could fight them possibly come up with an alternative to shooting them. But the burgular wouldnt have gotten shot had they never broke into my house.

My point is she made a conscious decision and purposely put herself in a position for something like this to happen. Do i applaud what he did no. But she should have some accountability for the role she played in thsi situation. And it seems like alot of you guys thats cb bashing refuse to see that.

Originally Posted by LDJ

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

You didnt have to. You implied it by basically dodging and not addressing the root of the problem.

That's not implying.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by LDJ

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

You didnt have to. You implied it by basically dodging and not addressing the root of the problem.

That's not implying.

Why isnt it if face with a question and you avoid/dodge it and address all aspects of the question/situation then what is it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Again...the Charlie Sheen *$*% is a moot point.
He has been reprimanded for his behavior for the past 20 years.

Just because dude is an internet meme right now and people find it funny doesn't mean that he's being "glorified".

He's being "glorified" the same way Flava Flav is. It's a %@%!$%# joke. 

Stop.
Give me a break. Charlie continues to be gorified WHEN HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING. He also shot his wife. Im not defending CB for what he did but he's right there is a double standard.
What Double Standard? What are you talking about?
Nobody glorifies Charlie Sheen for beating and shooting his wife so that argument holds NO WEIGHT right now. 

If this guy is denouncing there being a black / white double standard in this instance, then it must be bull +$#!.
laugh.gif
 It's been mentioned, but you also have to factor in Rihanna's popularity for the attention the incident has received.

I think the "We don't know what happened" statements in Chris Brown's defense are hilarious.
Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Let your moms, sister, daughter or gf be in that position where she catch a 2 piece and biscuit from a dude then we'll see what kinda tune you singin'.

"Well, you DID put hands on him, mom.  It was only right for him to lump you up..."
laugh.gif
 I presume that's what they would say.
Originally Posted by GodofWar

Chris Brown won. He will take the top spot on Billboards according HitsDailyDouble. So much for those haters predictions about his career being over. Breezy is that dude. 
pimp.gif
Everyone who dislikes a thug getting away with no jail time for treating a woman like a bob punching bag is a hater. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Give me a break. Charlie continues to be gorified WHEN HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING. He also shot his wife. Im not defending CB for what he did but he's right there is a double standard.
What Double Standard? What are you talking about?
Nobody glorifies Charlie Sheen for beating and shooting his wife so that argument holds NO WEIGHT right now. 

If this guy is denouncing there being a black / white double standard in this instance, then it must be bull +$#!.
laugh.gif
 It's been mentioned, but you also have to factor in Rihanna's popularity for the attention the incident has received.

I think the "We don't know what happened" statements in Chris Brown's defense are hilarious.
Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Let your moms, sister, daughter or gf be in that position where she catch a 2 piece and biscuit from a dude then we'll see what kinda tune you singin'.

"Well, you DID put hands on him, mom.  It was only right for him to lump you up..."
laugh.gif
 I presume that's what they would say.
Originally Posted by GodofWar

pimp.gif
Everyone who dislikes a thug getting away with no jail time for treating a woman like a bob punching bag is a hater. 
pimp.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

Well I can say this... That interview been getting more hits, then her albums or ......her face.
eek.gif

Some people here hold onto things too long. Even Rihanna said she's over it, so the fact that so many people still arent is sad. What more do they want from CB? Why do you all want the guy to do? I truly feel that some people wont be satisfied unless he kills himself.

Back
Top Bottom