Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by PoloLax

You're claiming you would knock Chris Brown out, but would you be willing to answer questions about it in every job interview, etc. until you die? 
grin.gif

Seeing as how most intellectual people understand that CB was in the wrong for hitting a woman, than yeah, I'd answer questions about me beating him up. They'd prob. applaud me for it.

So you're saying that Chris Brown commited this act of violence, went to court and re-paid his debt to society for said act, but because you feel that it wasn't enough you would openly proceed to "knock the %@%$" our of him. And you're telling me that if you are asked about this in a job interview for a top 4 accounting firm, wall street sales and trading position, or analyst job at a top engineering firm, you believe they would look past it and actually praise you because it was Chris Brown? Not look down on you for the mere fact of committing assault and battery against another human being? Ok.

dude ain't knocking nothing but them keys when he typing....

on topic...

breezy needs to learn to deal with it...

throwing a temper tantrum is not the answer...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

So you're saying that Chris Brown commited this act of violence, went to court and re-paid his debt to society for said act, but because you feel that it wasn't enough you would openly proceed to "knock the %@%$" our of him. And you're telling me that if you are asked about this in a job interview for a top 4 accounting firm, wall street sales and trading position, or analyst job at a top engineering firm, you believe they would look past it and actually praise you because it was Chris Brown? Not look down on you for the mere fact of committing assault and battery against another human being? Ok.
and the first thing thats going to come in their mind is that this person is violent and we dont want him as an employee 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

acting like there going to give him a medal or some $#!@ 

and 9 times out of 10 if him and Chris was trap alone in an elevator dude wouldn't do $#!@ 

prbly would ask for a autograph like a 12yr old"i loved dueces chris" wipes tear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right
and to dude up top why would I treat every women with the same respect that i would give my mother

im not going to get that same respect in return

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at you comparing the average women to the women that gave birth to me

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Robin did her Job as Journalist. %*# you think she gonna ask you? About the production of "deuces?"

They did an interview together after the incident, a lot has changed since then and the lifting of the restraining

order is news, she would of been remiss to not bring it up. Chris agreed to go on to benefit from the exposure

and drum up sales, yet he wants to be softballed questions about his album? what is there to ask about the album?
laugh.gif
Good point. If he had a better control of his emotions he could have played the entire thing into his favor. He could have just repeated how remorseful he was and said something like he's happy about where she is in her career, wish her success, yada yada yada. 
Extra 20K in sales right there.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

So many salty people in here.. Chris Brown is still that dude, putting out good music, he's my favorite singer in the game right now.. TeamBreezy
roll.gif

I am not a chris brown fan but I HATE ROBIN ROBERTS.

This wasn't an interview about his life. She wasn't "doing her job". Her job was to ask him about his album. Instead she went in there with a completely different agenda like it was 60mins grill session. If i were breezy i would have back handed robin in the face.

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick

So, When Chris blows up in anger "he has a problem"....but when Professional Athletes and coaches do the same thing During athletic events its " 
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This wasn't an interview about his life. She wasn't "doing her job". Her job was to ask him about his album. Instead she went in there with a completely different agenda like it was 60mins grill session. If i were breezy i would have back handed robin in the face.

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm willing bet the GMA staff said somebody like" We wanna ask you how your life has been since the Rhianna incident" not we wanna ask you about the Rhianna incident again. Theres a difference.

Did you watch the interview?

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick
You're making yourself sound real foolish right now, bruh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So, When Chris blows up in anger "he has a problem"....but when Professional Athletes and coaches do the same thing During athletic events its " 
pimp.gif
"
Excellent logic. Players getting upset on the court/field vs tearing up a dressing room.
Exact same situation.

If it's that big of a deal, he should have put it in the contract of his interview not to speak on/ask about specific sensitive subjects. Easy.

and the first thing thats going to come in their mind is that this person is violent and we dont want him as an employee 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

acting like there going to give him a medal or some $#!@ 

and 9 times out of 10 if him and Chris was trap alone in an elevator dude wouldn't do $#!@ 

prbly would ask for a autograph like a 12yr old "i loved dueces chris" wipes tear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right
and to dude up top why would I treat every women with the same respect that i would give my mother

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There goes NT again, someone posts a "tough guy" comment and we get the
laugh.gif
 and the
roll.gif

To the orginal poster, considering I'll never come across Chris Brown in public the fact is I would never get the opportunity to knock him out, but if I did, I would. If i was asked about it in an interview, I'd deal with it. Wouldn't walk out of the office and throw a chair at a window because I was asked about something that I willingly did and knew what I was doing.

People like CB proceed to take action without thinking of repercussions, now he can't deal with it. Should have thought about that before he swung. See the difference between my interview and his, I would understand what I did and wouldn't ask for any sympathy. If the interview didn't go the way I wanted I would know why. And I would hold my head high knowing I did what I thought was right. CB can't do that because he knew what he did was wrong.

I hate Chris Brown, always did always will. His music isn't my type. So, no I wouldn't want his autograph. I'm also not star struck like the rest of NT. A celeb doesn't do !$%# for me, and never will.

And no offense guys, If I did fight Chris Brown, I do deserve a medal. Guy beats up woman. He's a emotional little +++## with blonde hair. You don't hear of Chris Brown knockin' on men his size right? Why ? Cause he don't have the balls to do it. But it's ok to do it to a woman.

Bashing me cause I would want to fight Chris Brown if I saw him. All of you as men should want to do that. Imagine if that was your sister, cousin, friend. Shame on you.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

pimp.gif
"
Excellent logic. Players getting upset on the court/field vs tearing up a dressing room.
Exact same situation.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic (you probably are).... but think about it... Players throw chairs, curse out reporters and its really not a big deal to the public....no one ever says "That guy has a problem"...

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick

basically...

i'll say this chris brown has a point about the glorifying of charlie sheen, considering he beat his wife too.

chris brown took a huge L with the rhianna incident and everything that came with it, but he paid his debt to society.

how he handled things by losing it is bad on his part but he should seriously refuse all interviews if they mention the rhianna incident if he's that uncomfortable about talkin about it.

between this, the raz b nonsense, and him being a hollywood blood on them paparazzi dudes who asked him if he likes razberries, he just needs to chill out for a little while

pimp.gif
"
Exact same situation.
I don't know if you're being sarcastic (you probably are).... but think about it... Players throw chairs, curse out reporters and its really not a big deal to the public....no one ever says "That guy has a problem"...
Are you kidding me?  Sean Avery had to go to counseling for saying Dion Phaneuf had his sloppy 2nds....players are constantly cycled in/out of counseling and anger management if there's a pattern.  Also, for chair tossing, cursing out reporters, etc...a big deal IS made.  This is why you can still find footage of Ryan Leaf blowing a gasket at the reporter in SD (for which he apologized)

There is NO comparison...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Again...the Charlie Sheen *$*% is a moot point.
He has been reprimanded for his behavior for the past 20 years.

Just because dude is an internet meme right now and people find it funny doesn't mean that he's being "glorified".

He's being "glorified" the same way Flava Flav is. It's a %@%!$%# joke. 

Stop.

prbly would ask for a autograph like a 12yr old "i loved dueces chris" wipes tear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and the
roll.gif

To the orginal poster, considering I'll never come across Chris Brown in public the fact is I would never get the opportunity to knock him out, but if I did, I would. If i was asked about it in an interview, I'd deal with it. Wouldn't walk out of the office and throw a chair at a window because I was asked about something that I willingly did and knew what I was doing.

People like CB proceed to take action without thinking of repercussions, now he can't deal with it. Should have thought about that before he swung. See the difference between my interview and his, I would understand what I did and wouldn't ask for any sympathy. If the interview didn't go the way I wanted I would know why. And I would hold my head high knowing I did what I thought was right. CB can't do that because he knew what he did was wrong.

I hate Chris Brown, always did always will. His music isn't my type. So, no I wouldn't want his autograph. I'm also not star struck like the rest of NT. A celeb doesn't do !$%# for me, and never will.

And no offense guys, If I did fight Chris Brown, I do deserve a medal. Guy beats up woman. He's a emotional little +++## with blonde hair. You don't hear of Chris Brown knockin' on men his size right? Why ? Cause he don't have the balls to do it. But it's ok to do it to a woman.

Bashing me cause I would want to fight Chris Brown if I saw him. All of you as men should want to do that. Imagine if that was your sister, cousin, friend. Shame on you.
If I fought Chris Brown, it would only be right if I fought every other man who has put their hands on a woman. I don't want to have to answer that many questions during a job interview
grin.gif
. It seems as though people forget that while CB may have done this to our beloved Rihanna, similar, if not worse, is happening all across our country to woman daily who aren't as fortunate as Rihanna and have no way out of their situation
tired.gif

Also, if it was a female I knew or loved I would obviously want to fight him, however, I also value my job and freedom. I would like to think that my country's legal system would handle the situation appropriately so that he would get punished and I would still get to retain said career and freedom. In Chris Brown's specific situation, he attacked a female I didn't know and was punished by our legal system. So in short, no, I do not want to fight Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Exact same situation.
Are you kidding me?  Sean Avery had to go to counseling for saying Dion Phaneuf had his sloppy 2nds....players are constantly cycled in/out of counseling and anger management if there's a pattern.  Also, for chair tossing, cursing out reporters, etc...a big deal IS made.  This is why you can still find footage of Ryan Leaf blowing a gasket at the reporter in SD (for which he apologized)

There is NO comparison...

THANK YOU Double J's *golf clap*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Face
Ain't
Mangled
Enough

FAME Trick

basically...
Obviously joking calm down.  He deflected the question well the first time then she went right back in.  Again this was neither the time nor the place for these types of questions to be asked

i still hate robin roberts...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and the
roll.gif

But your not going to do anything though
this happened 2 year ago

you know how many cats was online talking about how they would beat him up if they see him

and yet dude walks around just like everybody else living his life and we have yet to hear about dude getting swung on

nobody believes that tough guy $#!@ that you are typing on here nobody you shouldn't even believe that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you cant even look in the mirror and convince yourself that you would do anything 

Let say you do fight Chris and it ends up on TMZ  pics and video of you getting your *** beat

nobody is going to show love the first thing dudes are going to say is he deserved it

your the type of dude that would get popped over something that has nothing to do with and doesn't effect your life

Back
Top Bottom