Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by PoloLax

I can't believe people on NT are defending Chris Brown.

The guy beat up a woman. And when I say beat, I mean, black and blues, swollen eyes, etc. It wasn't a slap in the face, it was a beat down.

He should be in jail.
He payed his debt...chill the %@@+ out

It's a good morning america interview, what else did he think they were going to ask him about? His last remix with Fabolous?

my whole reply erased.

anyways lol

"Breakin' Dishes"

[x4]
I don't know who you think I am

He been gone since 3.30 (3.30)
Been coming home lately at 3.30 (3.30)
I'm super cool, I've been a fool
But now I'm hot and baby you're gonna get it
Now I ain't trippin', I, I ain't twisted
I ain't demented, well just a little bit (huh)
I'm kicking !%%, I'm taking names
I'm on a flame, don't come home babe

[CHORUS]
I'm breakin' dishes up in here
All night (uh huh)
I ain't gonna stop until I see police lights (uh huh)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man
A man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
A man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
Oh

I'm still waiting, come through the door
I'm killing time and I'm bleaching ya clothes
I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire
And what I'm burning, is your attire
I'm getting restless, I'm getting tested
And I can't believe hes always out every night and never checks in
Is he cheating? Man I don't know
I'm looking round for something else to throw

[CHORUS]

(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
(I don't know who you think I am)
But I really don't give a damn right now
(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
If you don't come I'm a huff and puff and
Blow this, Blow this, huh
Blow this, Blow this,
I'm a blow this, blow this, huh
Blow this, Blow this
Blow this house, house down
Dishes, breakin' dishes, breakin' dishes

[CHORUS]

a man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan

breakin' breakin' breakin' breakin' (dishes dishes, dishes) [x3]

Breakin Dishes - Good girl gone bad- 2007

i woulda beat the breaks off that @!@!$ too.
anybody can get it if they get outta line.
20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.

also he was textin bad +#+@#+! in the lambo on his way to drop her +#! off for the night. super early. lol.

imagine how she reacted.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The guy beat up a woman. And when I say beat, I mean, black and blues, swollen eyes, etc. It wasn't a slap in the face, it was a beat down.

He should be in jail.

THIS

All interviews are Prescreened with the publicist.... I'm more than certain that Chris and his staff were expecting a majority of the questions to be about the F.A.M.E album.... and maybe a light question on how he's coping with the Rihanna incident....Robin was on some 20/20 type *$*% .....

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

But your not going to do anything though
this happened 2 year ago

you know how many cats was online talking about how they would beat him up if they see him

and yet dude walks around just like everybody else living his life and we have yet to hear about dude getting swung on

nobody believes that tough guy $#!@ that you are typing on here nobody you shouldn't even believe that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you cant even look in the mirror and convince yourself that you would do anything 

Let say you do fight Chris and it ends up on TMZ  pics and video of you getting your *** beat

nobody is going to show love the first thing dudes are going to say is he deserved it

your the type of dude that would get popped over something that has nothing to do with and doesn't effect your life

Like I stated, I'll never come across Chris Brown in private, not many will as he is a celebrity. If I did, I wouldn't go right into beating him up, nobody with even a half a brain would do that, that's grounds for arrest. I'd ask him about the situtation, and if he proceeded to act the way he did on GMA or other interviewers and if he threw something at me, or threatened me like he threatened that executive this morning, then yes I would go along with "the tough guy ##@$ that you are typing on here." as self defense.

And as far as me getting my #%+ beat. Don't care. Once again, if I opt to fight him, whether I initate or he does, I know what the consequences can be. If I get knocked the @!## out atleast I can say Chris Brown stepped to a man and not a woman. The point here is any man can put up more of a fight  than a defenseless woman.

I could take a beating, a woman can't and should never have too.

If you can't accept that than I don't know what is behind your logic. If someone threatened me or a woman I knew and cared about you better believe I'd take action, whether I get my #%+ beat or end up in jail. Some things as a man you need to do, that's one of them.
Ask him about the situation
who the f#!@ are you supposed to be 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

n!$$@ you not investigating a murder thats none of your business 

you think dude is going to talk to some random *** dude about it when he dont even want to talk about it

with a professional journalist n !$$@ please thats like asking him to flip out on you

and I will agree that when it comes to somebody you personally cared about those actions would be taken 

but your talking about somebody you see on TV most of you cats that say you would beat up chris wont do that for the average

broad when it happens right in front of your face

and its plenty of women that can take a beating better than men ( not saying that they should)

but some of you dudes go the same heart as Young Berg

If I see any chick catching a beating the way Rihanaa did I'd step in. A man is physically much more powerful than any woman. It is not a fair fight. It's like a 25 year old man beating a 14 year old child. 9 times outta 10, who you think is going to win?

Some of you dudes got the same heart at Young Berg? You imply getting involved in a woman getting beat by a man is soft? Most likely cause the "woman deserved it". Stop thinkin you're all hard body. Open your eyes, the %!@$ ain't a fair fight.

It's like hood dudes fighting. 10 on 1. Go 1 on 1 and freakin' 9 times outta 10 the  guy gettin his %*! beat by the other 9 would whip the %!@$ out of the bum who called 9 of his friends over to help defend himself.

laugh.gif

So if you saw Kimbo Slice getting pounced on by a woman and he was fighting back....You would step in?...

Dudes just tryna type @%!+ that sounds "correct"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

paid his debt?
we dont even know the original situation

That interview wasn't even that bad. What did Chris Brown expect? For Robin Roberts to ask him to breakdown each song on F.A.M.E.? To talk about his nude pics or blonde hair? Nope. This is Good Morning America...not 106th & Park.

Matt Lauer probably would've done the same thing.

KayCurrency wrote:
So if you saw Kimbo Slice getting pounced on by a woman and he was fighting back....You would step in?...

Dudes just tryna type @%!+ that sounds "correct"
laugh.gif

Right thats what im saying its like dude just think all women off the bat are just weak
like dudes are stronger by default that not always the case homie

who really needs your help him or her

There's NT with their hypothetical what if's.

laugh.gif

You're not allowed to have an opinion on NT or talk about what you would do in a situation. There is always a what-if.

What if Godzilla and a T-Rex were puttin' a beating on a woman, what would you do then, huh.

Let's be real here.

It's not about what is correct, it's about what's right.

NT a bunch of sheep who are scared to stand up for what they believe in.

I believe no man should hit a woman no matter the circumstance, you guys don't gotta agree. That's fine.

But most dudes I talk to will tell you the same thing, you hit a woman you nothin' but a coward.

You just posted a video of a man getting beat on by his wife, telling me you don't know woman that can put up a fight.

If that guy isn't high or drunk trying to fight I don't what is. Dude swung in slow motion and fell on his own.

roll.gif

You just posted a video of a man getting beat on by his wife, telling me you don't know woman that can put up a fight.

If that guy isn't high or drunk trying to fight I don't what is. Dude swung in slow motion and fell on his own.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but im saying though its some women that can beat some *** every dude cant overpower a women just because he is a man

I believe no man should hit a woman no matter the circumstance, you guys don't gotta agree. That's fine.

But most dudes I talk to will tell you the same thing, you hit a woman you nothin' but a coward.

laugh.gif
 Yeah ok.

I know some **** #!%+*!% that whoop _'s on occasion. I'd love to see what you'd do in an altercation with one of them. 

EDIT - 
3188437770_6b52389c41.jpg

These chicks will murder that *%* 
laugh.gif

There's NT with their hypothetical what if's.

laugh.gif

You're not allowed to have an opinion on NT or talk about what you would do in a situation. There is always a what-if.

What if Godzilla and a T-Rex were puttin' a beating on a woman, what would you do then, huh.

Let's be real here.

It's not about what is correct, it's about what's right.

NT a bunch of sheep who are scared to stand up for what they believe in.

indifferent.gif

Eff that, I'm no "woman beater"....But if a female is coming at me with a knife or weapon...shes getting HANDS put on her....period...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That interview wasn't even that bad. What did Chris Brown expect? For Robin Roberts to ask him to breakdown each song on F.A.M.E.? To talk about his nude pics or blonde hair? Nope. This is Good Morning America...not 106th & Park.

Matt Lauer probably would've done the same thing.

Word. No excuses for CB to act the way he did.

I actually do know of a case of a gentleman in New Jersey who was getting assaulted by his wife and she even came at him with a knife. Said gentleman then proceeded to call the police and when they arrived and he said he was reporting domestic violence and that his wife was attacking him. The reporting officers then laughed in his face and said "You called us for this?", despite the fact that he later had to go to the hospital and got several stitches for his wounds.

However, if he roles would have been reversed or he put a finger on her he's going to jail for atleast 3 years. Is that fair? What's a man suppose to do in 2011? This was a relative of a co-worker by the way, I'm currently working on obtaining a link to the story.

Some of y'all are really missing the point, go back and watch the video (http://www.tmz.com/2011/0...hair-and-makeup-glass/).

She asked about the restraining order being relaxed, which was recent, definitely not an out of bounds question. Then, he went on to explain how in some way shape or form his decision to beat Rihanna has caused all of these haters, so Robin posed a follow-up to ask him how he has dealt with all of that.

A lot of you are making it seem like she asked, "What did it feel like to see her blood splatter against the car window" or something like that. Those questions were hardly what I would consider "hard hitting," and they were relevant to the interview. She didn't bring up anything from the past, if you really think about it.

Why he flipped out, is hard to say, but like others have alluded to he could possibly be under the influence.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

my whole reply erased.

anyways lol

"Breakin' Dishes"

[x4]

He been gone since 3.30 (3.30)
Been coming home lately at 3.30 (3.30)
I'm super cool, I've been a fool
But now I'm hot and baby you're gonna get it
Now I ain't trippin', I, I ain't twisted
I ain't demented, well just a little bit (huh)
I'm kicking !%%, I'm taking names
I'm on a flame, don't come home babe

[CHORUS]
I'm breakin' dishes up in here
All night (uh huh)
I ain't gonna stop until I see police lights (uh huh)
I'm a fight a man
A man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
Oh

I'm still waiting, come through the door
I'm killing time and I'm bleaching ya clothes
I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire
And what I'm burning, is your attire
I'm getting restless, I'm getting tested
And I can't believe hes always out every night and never checks in
Is he cheating? Man I don't know
I'm looking round for something else to throw

[CHORUS]

(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
(I don't know who you think I am)
But I really don't give a damn right now
(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
If you don't come I'm a huff and puff and
Blow this, Blow this, huh
Blow this, Blow this,
Blow this, Blow this
Blow this house, house down
Dishes, breakin' dishes, breakin' dishes

[CHORUS]

a man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan

breakin' breakin' breakin' breakin' (dishes dishes, dishes) [x3]

Breakin Dishes - Good girl gone bad- 2007

i woulda beat the breaks off that @!@!$ too.
anybody can get it if they get outta line.

20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.

also he was textin bad +#+@#+! in the lambo on his way to drop her +#! off for the night. super early. lol.

imagine how she reacted.
Why is this fool still posting?

Back
Top Bottom