Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

NT again with the hypotheticals 
grin.gif

Chris Brown wasn't threatened with a gun, knife or weapon of any kind. He didn't just put "hands" on a girl. He left her eyes swollen, bruised and battered. She left the scene with the bruises, a bloody nose, a split lip, major contusions on the sides of her face and bite marks on one of her arms and several fingers. If you're finding a way to defend that you weren't raised right. Or you're just being argumentative for the sake of the argument.

Thank you.
lol both of you really have no idea why CB got upset and you're completely going off topic.
Why are you guys talking about CB beating rihanna? That was like 2 years ago...no one is saying what he did was right.
Imagine if you were promoting your new album or product or whatever you're selling on national live television and the interviewer asked about your personal problems when they're not suppose to talk about that.
CB already faced national scrutiny and some degree of defamation, apologized and talked about that night on programs like larry king live, lost many sponsorships from variety of companies, some radio programs permanently/temporarily did not play his songs, half of the entertainment industry talking smack about him, magazines criticizing his actions and many hours of community service. Despite all that, it took him a long time to get his fame back up and have at least 3 number one singles since then. His graffiti album got no love and went almost non-existent (except transform ya). Today was like his big debut and success...and then dude gets hit with questions from 2 years ago on national tv. He kindly asks to talk about the FAME album and the interviewer discreetly mentions the rihanna incident again. Tell me if that was you, would you still calmly act and ignore what the interviewer said? I'm not a huge fan of CB either, but im just thinking realistically of how anyone would react if he/she was in CB's position. They might have even agreed to just focus on FAME album before the interview. I agree he overreacted...but i just dont believe you saying that you would calmly answer those questions.

You reap what you sow.

You people on NT think we should just forget about what he did just cause the guy has an album coming out. No one who watches GMA gives a damn about Chris Brown's album. They had him on to to talk about Rihanna.

If anything, Chris Brown is stupid. He could use those questions as a way to win people over by addressing them and admitting what he did was wrong. He could only help his public perception by doing these types of shows, but he must know that he has to confront his past. People will respect someone who admits guilt and stands up for his actions, two years ago or not.

This is what Chris Brown is now known for, and always will be known for. The questions will never stop. It doesn't help that the person he beat up was another successful superstar.

Also like others have mentioned, he was asked about the questions. You gotta know if there one question in an interview, it leads to others.

Going on a tatrum doesn't help his perception, answering the questions and leaving it at that, or stating simply "I came to speak about my album and decline comment on other issues" and peacefully walking out the building would have been the right way. But he didn't do that.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thank you.
No one is defending it like its ok

We are just saying we wouldn't get involved in other peoples business.

Look at those pictures up there, you wouldn't get involved? Like she gettin' her +@% handed to her but since it's not your business you wouldn't step in?

Look up Kitty Genovese please. 

When someone is getting hurt, no matter what the circumstances may be, you aid that person.   
but you responding to the problem doesn't solve the problem 
its up to that women to leave that person alone

you could step in and beat dudes *** half to death but at the end of the day if she still is going home with that said man

or still is involved with dude then whats the point homie

My step dad was abusive for a short while me and my older brother and sister beat dudes *** plenty of times but at the end of 

the night he still was leaving there it was up to my mom to step up (which she did)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I love when the internet is full of morality police, but you know they're not doing anything in the streets

Right....
laugh.gif

If I see some random guy getting jumped....I'm minding my own damn business....

NT again with the hypotheticals 
grin.gif

Chris Brown wasn't threatened with a gun, knife or weapon of any kind. He didn't just put "hands" on a girl. He left her eyes swollen, bruised and battered. She left the scene with the bruises, a bloody nose, a split lip, major contusions on the sides of her face and bite marks on one of her arms and several fingers. If you're finding a way to defend that you weren't raised right. Or you're just being argumentative for the sake of the argument.

Thank you.
lol both of you really have no idea why CB got upset and you're completely going off topic.
Why are you guys talking about CB beating rihanna? That was like 2 years ago...no one is saying what he did was right.
Imagine if you were promoting your new album or product or whatever you're selling on national live television and the interviewer asked about your personal problems when they're not suppose to talk about that.
He agreed to it prior to the interview. Way to form an argument.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

NT does nothing but judge people and swear they know what's best for em. "he should be in jail". I wish jail on no one, you Lames couldn't last a day in a holding cell.

"I don't wish jail on no one"
LOL @ you thinking this is some kind of noble sentiment.

You don't think rapists belong in jail?   Car thieves?   Child molesters?  Crack dealers?   Bernie Madoff?  Etc. Etc.

Thank you.
oh really? my bad..i didnt know he agreed to talk about him beating rihanna....
i just stated my argument because he was asking the interviewer to focus on his album, so i assumed he didnt agree to talk about him beating up rihanna.
my bad...forgive me saint vitus and pololax

Another thing...if you're going to call your album "Forgiving All My Enemies," you best be prepared when you get questions on a platform like GMA, about who exactly you're talking about when you came up w. the title. IMO, the questions Robin Roberts was asking went hand-in-hand w. the title of his album. What....you think you're gonna call your album that and not have people question it?
laugh.gif
C'mon...be serious.

Originally Posted by whiterails

NT does nothing but judge people and swear they know what's best for em. "he should be in jail". I wish jail on no one, you Lames couldn't last a day in a holding cell.

You don't think rapists belong in jail?   Car thieves?   Child molesters?  Crack dealers?   Bernie Madoff?  Etc. Etc.
How are you going to compare Bernie Madoff and car thieves to rapists, child molesters or even crack dealers? You're point would have been a lot stronger if you left those two off your list
grin.gif

What woman are you talking about? Who is "that woman" if you are referring to Kitty Geneovese which I told you to check into, that woman didn't leave with anyone.

It's a famous case, she was being attacked, stabbed numerous times actually, everyone in her own neighborhood thought she was just getting beat up and did nothing to step in even though she was crying for help. It ended up she was stabbed to death, murdered by someone who was looking for an innocent victim to attack.

It's called the bystander effect, when someone who is defenseless is getting hurt, you come to their aid.

Same thing happened to a homeless man years ago, people saw a homeless man get beat and stabbed, and they passed by and didn't do anything, left him dying there in the street.

A woman is basically defenseless against a man, as men are more physical. Beating a woman shouldn't be condoned and if one saw someone doing this to a woman they should step in, no matter if its your business or not.

And to that situation up there in the youtube. That's some ignorant woman getting pissy at someone who was on the phone, man kept his cool and didn't touch that woman not one time. She spit on a man and repeated to hit another man in the face. He didn't do a thing but raise his voice, never putting a finger on that woman.

Why did that man hit that guy in the video? There was no physical act done against that woman.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

When Keeping Real Goes Wrong.

Charlie sheen is an Idiot crackhead, America loves idiot people who will ruin their lives for fame.
I still don't know what the hype is about this fool
eyes.gif

i just stated my argument because he was asking the interviewer to focus on his album, so i assumed he didnt agree to talk about him beating up rihanna.

Dude didnt agree to those questions 
If so why would dude constantly try to focus the conversation on his album and not the incident 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pololax : everyman on planet earth has made and are going to continue to make a mistake 

what do you want dude to do if dude served 60 years in prison some of you still wouldn't be satisfied 

he paid his debt by the court get over it move on with life how are some of you still and more upset about this then Rhianna herself

but I do agrre that dude should get more media training on how to handle those questions because the media wont stop 

they will always bring that up thats what they do 

Certain Artist/Celebs they do try to play though...

When Rick Pitino was on Mike and Mike last week, talking bout his team and the NCAA tournament, they didn't break out with the,

"So How do you feel about the sex scandal?"

What woman are you talking about? Who is "that woman" if you are referring to Kitty Geneovese which I told you to check into, that woman didn't leave with anyone.

It's a famous case, she was being attacked, stabbed numerous times actually, everyone in her own neighborhood thought she was just getting beat up and did nothing to step in even though she was crying for help. It ended up she was stabbed to death, murdered by someone who was looking for an innocent victim to attack.

It's called the bystander effect, when someone who is defenseless is getting hurt, you come to their aid.

Same thing happened to a homeless man years ago, people saw a homeless man get beat and stabbed, and they passed by and didn't do anything, left him dying there in the street.

A woman is basically defenseless against a man, as men are more physical. Beating a woman shouldn't be condoned and if one saw someone doing this to a woman they should step in, no matter if its your business or not.

And to that situation up there in the youtube. That's some ignorant woman getting pissy at someone who was on the phone, man kept his cool and didn't touch that woman not one time. She spit on a man and repeated to hit another man in the face. He didn't do a thing but raise his voice, never putting a finger on that woman.

Why did that man hit that guy in the video? There was no physical act done against that woman.

I just asked would you jump in and help the white guy, or would you mind your business?.... thats all I want to know....
laugh.gif

Correction...Charlie Sheen is a smart crackhead.

He took the attention he got from that interview...started a twitter and has 3 million followers and is selling merchandise. The man needs help...but he's definitely #WINNING

Originally Posted by Storm2006

How are you going to compare Bernie Madoff and car thieves to rapists, child molesters or even crack dealers? You're point would have been a lot stronger if you left those two off your list
grin.gif

I think you're underestimating how many lives were ruined by that tool 
laugh.gif
Pretty sure most people understood that I wasn't implying that the crimes of the aforementioned were of equal severity, just that they all belong in jail.

not even talking about that case but in general
its more of the women responsibility to stand up and get out that situation than it is yours 

I cant tell you how many times that a chick is sporting a black eye and still with the dude who gave it to her

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

If so why would dude constantly try to focus the conversation on his album and not the incident 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because that was his way of answering?
grin.gif

Right after word got out that he flipped out, broke the window and stormed out of the studio it was made clear that Robin Roberts (the interviewer) and those on the GMA staff spoke with Chris Brown and cleared it with him as a topic for discussion. He had no one to blame but himself.

Can we end the thread already?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

grin.gif

a car thief and someone who swindled people out of millions of dollars dont belong in jail? Whether it's minimum security or maximum security it's still jail

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because that was his way of answering?
grin.gif

Right after word got out that he flipped out, broke the window and stormed out of the studio it was made clear that Robin Roberts (the interviewer) and those on the GMA staff spoke with Chris Brown and cleared it with him as a topic for discussion. He had no one to blame but himself.

Can we end the thread already?

well he said they didnt so its basically he say she say
but we all know the works of the media ( not saying that he was in the right for spazzing) 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Another thing...if you're going to call your album "Forgiving All My Enemies," you best be prepared when you get questions on a platform like GMA, about who exactly you're talking about when you came up w. the title. IMO, the questions Robin Roberts was asking went hand-in-hand w. the title of his album. What....you think you're gonna call your album that and not have people question it?
laugh.gif
C'mon...be serious.
THIS!!!

He should have done some Paul Pierce "I meant Blood, sweat, and tears" if it was that big a deal. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
C'mon...be serious.
THIS!!!

He should have done some Paul Pierce "I meant Blood, sweat, and tears" if it was that big a deal. 

laugh.gif

First person I thought of when I heard the full album title was Rihanna.....but let's throw a temper tantrum when his past is brought up....
30t6p3b.gif

Check out his damage to GMA....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He deserves everything he gets.  He should have been put in jail.
This. Quite obvious he be having temper tantrums and needs anger management.

Plus dude aint built like that, lacking the tiger blood so he brings up Charlie out of jealousy.

Back
Top Bottom