"Breakin' Dishes"

[x4]
I don't know who you think I am

He been gone since 3.30 (3.30)
Been coming home lately at 3.30 (3.30)
I'm super cool, I've been a fool
But now I'm hot and baby you're gonna get it
Now I ain't trippin', I, I ain't twisted
I ain't demented, well just a little bit (huh)
I'm kicking !%%, I'm taking names
I'm on a flame, don't come home babe

[CHORUS]
I'm breakin' dishes up in here
All night (uh huh)
I ain't gonna stop until I see police lights (uh huh)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man
A man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
A man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
Oh

I'm still waiting, come through the door
I'm killing time and I'm bleaching ya clothes
I'm roasting marshmallows on the fire
And what I'm burning, is your attire
I'm getting restless, I'm getting tested
And I can't believe hes always out every night and never checks in
Is he cheating? Man I don't know
I'm looking round for something else to throw

[CHORUS]

(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
I don't know who you think I am
(I don't know who you think I am)
But I really don't give a damn right now
(Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh)
If you don't come I'm a huff and puff and
Blow this, Blow this, huh
Blow this, Blow this,
I'm a blow this, blow this, huh
Blow this, Blow this
I'm a blow this, blow this, huh
Blow this house, house down
Dishes, breakin' dishes, breakin' dishes

[CHORUS]

A man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan
a man, a man, on a m-a-a-a-aan

breakin' breakin' breakin' breakin' (dishes dishes, dishes) [x3]

Breakin Dishes - Good girl gone bad- 2007

i woulda beat the breaks off that @!@!$ too.
anybody can get it if they get outta line.

20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.

also he was textin bad +#+@#+! in the lambo on his way to drop her +#! off for the night. super early. lol.

imagine how she reacted.
Why is this fool still posting?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

didn't even bother to read that $#!@

I'm guessing he didn't want to do the interview in the first place and was coaxed into it by his management team ........ Either way with how he currently looks what advantages was he going to get from going on GMA ....... My only guess is that his team set this interview up not for his album, but for him to once and for all put the Rihanna incident behind him and his reaction was staged

NT again with the hypotheticals 
grin.gif

Chris Brown wasn't threatened with a gun, knife or weapon of any kind. He didn't just put "hands" on a girl. He left her eyes swollen, bruised and battered. She left the scene with the bruises, a bloody nose, a split lip, major contusions on the sides of her face and bite marks on one of her arms and several fingers. If you're finding a way to defend that you weren't raised right. Or you're just being argumentative for the sake of the argument.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

grin.gif

Chris Brown wasn't threatened with a gun, knife or weapon of any kind. He didn't just put "hands" on a girl. He left her eyes swollen, bruised and battered. She left the scene with the bruises, a bloody nose, a split lip, major contusions on the sides of her face and bite marks on one of her arms and several fingers. If you're finding a way to defend that you weren't raised right. Or you're just being argumentative for the sake of the argument.

Thank you.

grin.gif

nerd.gif

1298558182rihanna_abuse1.jpg

1298558183rihanna_abuse2.jpg

Originally Posted by PoloLax

grin.gif

Thank you.
No one is defending it like its ok

We are just saying we wouldn't get involved in other peoples business.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, Im serious... Maybe my examples are a lil' "extreme"

All I'm saying is I don't see where all this "This guy needs help" talk is coming from....He's a human, Humans get frustrated... At least he didn't do it while filming.
Your examples = apples to oranges.

Yes, humans get frustrated.  I thought that GMA dude was provoking him with the questions but as a celebrity, it's important to learn to handle things (questions/situation could be much worse too) or you're gonna crumble.  When a dude beats a female to a pulp, break windows, etc. because they can't handle those frustrations even after they were supposed to have learned from their past, it is probably an issue.  I'm not sure what you mean by "At least he didn't do it while filming."  So?  He's able to show some restraint when there's money on the line but can't calm himself down after the fact and then flips out?  Positive sign.
eyes.gif

I REALLY don't care whether it's Chris Brown or Charlie Sheen, I don't support either one personally and I think they both have issues that need to be resolved though Charlie's are WAY worse.  They're both still profiting after their transgressions, obviously Sheen's history is longer (he's older) and maybe Chris Brown will get his act together, he's still young.  It's an assumption but it does look like he's on something in that interview to me, maybe that led to this incident too, but I think he does need help if he's going to be able to handle all of this much longer.

should have tasered him while the jerry springer backstage camera started rolling...

He seemed mad annoyed during that interview.

The interviewer shoulda stuck to the music questions point blank. That's all. The situation was two years go, like c'mon now.

But at the same time, it would be great to ask Chris how he has grown from that time to now in this point of his life & career.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

grin.gif

Thank you.

Look at those pictures up there, you wouldn't get involved? Like she gettin' her +@% handed to her but since it's not your business you wouldn't step in?

Look up Kitty Genovese please. 

When someone is getting hurt, no matter what the circumstances may be, you aid that person.   

My guess is that the interviewer did him dirty and before the segment agreed to not bring it up, but once it was on live television, she brought it up. You could tell from the frustration. She wouldn't STOP bringing it up either. Bad form on her part. Atleast he didn't freak on the show, and waited til afterwards in the dressing room. The temper tantrum is a bit ridiculous though, but some people handle frustration/anger differently. I'm not in his shoes, I don't know what it's like to keep getting attacked by the media in my personal life all the time.

Dude did Rihanna something terrible though. :/ No excuse for that.

grin.gif

Thank you.
lol both of you really have no idea why CB got upset and you're completely going off topic.
Why are you guys talking about CB beating rihanna? That was like 2 years ago...no one is saying what he did was right.
Imagine if you were promoting your new album or product or whatever you're selling on national live television and the interviewer asked about your personal problems when they're not suppose to talk about that.
CB already faced national scrutiny and some degree of defamation, apologized and talked about that night on programs like larry king live, lost many sponsorships from variety of companies, some radio programs permanently/temporarily did not play his songs, half of the entertainment industry talking smack about him, magazines criticizing his actions and many hours of community service. Despite all that, it took him a long time to get his fame back up and have at least 3 number one singles since then. His graffiti album got no love and went almost non-existent (except transform ya). Today was like his big debut and success...and then dude gets hit with questions from 2 years ago on national tv. He kindly asks to talk about the FAME album and the interviewer discreetly mentions the rihanna incident again. Tell me if that was you, would you still calmly act and ignore what the interviewer said? I'm not a huge fan of CB either, but im just thinking realistically of how anyone would react if he/she was in CB's position. They might have even agreed to just focus on FAME album before the interview. I agree he overreacted...but i just dont believe you saying that you would calmly answer those questions.

Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011 13:23 ET [h1]The media's treatment of Charlie Sheen vs Chris Brown[/h1]
[h2]The R&B star's violent past is the subject of "GMA" interview. Why we give some stars a free pass on abuse Video [/h2]
By Drew Grant
/entertainment/tv/feature/2011/03/22/chris_brown_good_morning_america_violence/md_horiz.jpg
Chris Brown on "Good Morning America."

Chris Brown should be on top of the world. His new album F.A.M.E. dropped today, with already three #1 songs. It's also currently the most downloaded album on iTunes. So when Brown went on "Good Morning America" to talk to Robin Roberts, he was probably in a pretty good mood, and put on a game face to discuss his current status with Rihanna, his ex-girlfriend and pop star who Brown assaulted before the Grammy's in 2009.

But Robin didn't let the topic drop, and kept maneuvering their discussion back to the felony charges that Chris pleaded guilty to, along with the restraining order that the R&B star is trying to get downgraded. Chris struggled through the segment and then allegedly started getting violent: breaking the glass of his dressing room window, screaming, and ripping off his shirt.

PTMmbz**NGQ5ODhkZDAzYTU*NzYxOGQwMzdhZDg*MGI1MGZjNSZvZj*w.gif

/abcnews.go.com/video/sfp/embedPlayerConfig&configId=406732&clipId=13192360&showId=13191802&gig_lt=1300813657484&gig_pt=1300813663083&gig_g=3">http://abcnews.go.com/vid...300813663083&gig_g=3" height="278" name="ABCESNWID" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" quality="high" src="http://abcnews.go.com/assets/player/walt2.6/flash/SFP_Walt_2_65.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="344">

While Brown's anger issues are certainly a topic for conversation, I just have to wonder: where was this tough line of questioning when Charlie Sheen was on ABC? After all, the actor also plead guilty to assault charges on ex-wife Brooke Mueller and according to the police reports taken that night, it wasn’t the first time Sheen had become physically violent with her, previously throwing her to the ground and causing a head injury severe enough to require medical assistance. (Neither Mueller nor Sheen reported the incident at the time.)  And that wasn't the only incident. As Anna Holmes reported in The New York Times, Sheen's battery sheet --only against women -- is a mile long:
In 1990, he accidentally shot his fiancée at the time, the actress Kelly Preston, in the arm. (The engagement ended soon after.) In 1994 he was sued by a college student who alleged that he struck her in the head after she declined to have sex with him. (The case was settled out of court.) Two years later, a sex film actress, Brittany Ashland, said she had been thrown to the floor of Mr. Sheen’s Los Angeles house during a fight. (He pleaded no contest and paid a fine.)...

Last October, another actress in sex films, Capri Anderson, locked herself in a Plaza Hotel bathroom after Mr. Sheen went on a rampage. (Ms. Anderson filed a criminal complaint but no arrest was made.) And on Tuesday, Ms. Mueller requested a temporary restraining order against her former husband, alleging that he had threatened to cut her head off, “put it in a box and send it to your mom.

NT does nothing but judge people and swear they know what's best for em. "he should be in jail". I wish jail on no one, you Lames couldn't last a day in a holding cell.

Originally Posted by jehims

grin.gif

Thank you.
lol both of you really have no idea why CB got upset and you're completely going off topic.
Why are you guys talking about CB beating rihanna? That was like 2 years ago...no one is saying what he did was right.
Imagine if you were promoting your new album or product or whatever you're selling on national live television and the interviewer asked about your personal problems when they're not suppose to talk about that.
CB already faced national scrutiny and some degree of defamation, apologized and talked about that night on programs like larry king live, lost many sponsorships from variety of companies, some radio programs permanently/temporarily did not play his songs, half of the entertainment industry talking smack about him, magazines criticizing his actions and many hours of community service. Despite all that, it took him a long time to get his fame back up and have at least 3 number one singles since then. His graffiti album got no love and went almost non-existent (except transform ya). Today was like his big debut and success...and then dude gets hit with questions from 2 years ago on national tv. He kindly asks to talk about the FAME album and the interviewer discreetly mentions the rihanna incident again. Tell me if that was you, would you still calmly act and ignore what the interviewer said? I'm not a huge fan of CB either, but im just thinking realistically of how anyone would react if he/she was in CB's position. They might have even agreed to just focus on FAME album before the interview. I agree he overreacted...but i just dont believe you saying that you would calmly answer those questions.
Yep, I would because he can expect those questions for the rest of his career.  ANY celebrity should.  That's one of the trade offs to being rich and famous and not keeping your nose clean.  They are given responses to give to these kind of questions.  Just like slick politicians. You give an answer that isn't really an answer and you keep the interview moving.  That's what reporters do. They try and get a rise out of them. Reporters know they don't want to talk about the situations but tough cookie. They ask the controversial questions.  Is that right or fair?  No of course not but life isn't fair.  Guess he didn't learn jack %!$+ from AM class because they do teach you how to handle these situations in a mature and calm manner. 

And it's tough to compare him to other celebrities because hollyweird doesn't treat celebrities equally.  Double standard but oh well, double standards exist. Sometimes it benefits you and sometimes it doesn't. That's just another thing he'll have to learn to deal with.

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

The temper tantrum is a bit ridiculous though, but some people handle frustration/anger differently.

especially under the influence

Maybe Tony Dungy can reach out to help this guy like he did for Mike Vick. Seriously.

I'd like to blame his behavior today off of immaturity, but he's gotta know better.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thank you.

Look at those pictures up there, you wouldn't get involved? Like she gettin' her +@% handed to herbut since it's not your business you wouldn't step in?

Look up Kitty Genovese please.

When someone is getting hurt,nomatter what the circumstances may be, you aid that person.

Would you jump in?

I have no judgement for chris brown because I don't judge others. Ill just say its easy to point the finger and say what you would or wouldn't do in a situation. Being young and famous is a mind shattering experience whether you realize it or not. Your sense of reality is completely morphed. Also I laugh when people say they would never put hands on a woman knowing good and well there are certain scenarios or levels of disrespect that you wouldn't be able to control yourself in. Do I agree with his actions? No, but I don't agree with most people actions.

Back
Top Bottom