Chris Brown just lost it (again)

publicity stunt. plus yella dudes stay having rage attacks lol i kid

wait til you have a daughter. then tell me what chris brown did was something u can forget/forgive.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

wait til you have a daughter. then tell me what chris brown did was something u can forget/forgive.

this. U can see that he has a lot of growing up still.

How are grown men in here defending this lame !%% dude for his actions?

Like seriously, do you guys have Chris Brown posters all over your walls or something?

I've never heard a man defend Chris Brown in real life, it's always stupid girls that say they don't care, they still love him, he's still hot and makes good music blah blah blah.

I really can't believe I just read 13 pages of apparent Chris Brown stans defending this punk. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Give the boy anger management, stop asking him about Rihanna in interviews. Easy fix.
Its crazy how people keep pointing out the one mistake the N made. But thats what you get when you in Hollywood.

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

Originally Posted by lokiD40

this. U can see that he has a lot of growing up still.

But what if Rhianna really did go HAM on Chris in that car?
laugh.gif
Of course Chris would come out the Victor because he's a male...

...Correct me if im wrong, Chris had scratches on him too, who's to say they were defense wounds? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Another thing...if you're going to call your album "Forgiving All My Enemies," you best be prepared when you get questions on a platform like GMA, about who exactly you're talking about when you came up w. the title. IMO, the questions Robin Roberts was asking went hand-in-hand w. the title of his album. What....you think you're gonna call your album that and not have people question it?
laugh.gif
C'mon...be serious.
THIS!!!

He should have done some Paul Pierce "I meant Blood, sweat, and tears" if it was that big a deal.�

laugh.gif

First person I thought of when I heard the full album title was Rihanna.....but let's throw a temper tantrum when his past is brought up....
30t6p3b.gif

Check out his damage to GMA....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody PLEASE photoshop the picture half way through the video and label it.....

"MUST NOT FAP!!!"

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

How are grown men in here defending this lame !%% dude for his actions?

Like seriously, do you guys have Chris Brown posters all over your walls or something?

I've never heard a man defend Chris Brown in real life, it's always stupid girls that say they don't care, they still love him, he's still hot and makes good music blah blah blah.

I really can't believe I just read 13 pages of apparent Chris Brown stans defending this punk. 
laugh.gif

So just because a guy stands up for Chris he's a Stan, or semi gay or something. They're are only a few poeple defending what he did and I definitely dont agree with that. Its the bigger picture of the incident always followiing him. Let the man live It was over 2 years ago. But he ended up handling it like a total Idiot by doing what he did today he definitely needs some better people around him.   

I don't think anybody is defending Chris Brown...

I just dont think that she should've brought up the incident if it was the release of his album... like that was his day, she ruined it... this may go down as the worst album release in recent years for a artist.

I think i'd be upset too, not to the point where i'd destory property or whatever... but i'd def. would tell Robin a thing or two.

What Chris did to Rihanna was wrong, we know it, we get it, we understand it...

But he is/was trying to show us that he is making a effort to change and he has paid for what he did.

Everyone deserves a second chance

-
30t6p3b.gif
@ this thread being over 10 pages..........of arguing............ABOUT CHRIS BROWN 
roll.gif
, and what he did and didnt do....blah blah blah.

- damn its a gang of groupies on NT........groupies of people everyone on NT claims to not care about
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I don't think anybody is defending Chris Brown...

I just dont think that she should've brought up the incident if it was the release of his album... like that was his day, she ruined it... this may go down as the worst album release in recent years for a artist.

I think i'd be upset too, not to the point where i'd destory property or whatever... but i'd def. would tell Robin a thing or two.

What Chris did to Rihanna was wrong, we know it, we get it, we understand it...

But he is/was trying to show us that he is making a effort to change and he has paid for what he did.

Everyone deserves a second chance

chris brown trying to compare himself to charlie sheen
indifferent.gif
.... sheen is that guy everyone wants to hang out with just for one night.
laugh.gif

Why are there so many cats on here wanting to fight dude? Real Talk Chris would most likely KO 90% of NT off of his reach alone... pause...

Breezy would get his Josh Koschchek on and it'd be a wrap for yall pygmy mofos
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

anybody can get it if they get outta line.
20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.
Why would it ever go there tho?
laugh.gif

Destroying the window was Intentional Damage to Public Property thats a violation of Probation for Brown which means he could be headed to jail. THen again I can see where is anger is coming from. He's put that behind him the Rhianna incident and I think this Robin Roberts  lady intentionally provoked him. She brought it up one time he changed the subject said he wants to put it behind him & wants to talk about the album instead, yet she brings it up again. SHe's a moron. THe man chris brown has changed and i'm not even a fan of Brown but for him to be a different person and for him to put that incident in the past and focus on his New Album means he has matured but for somone to constantly provoke him about the incident that happened I definietely understand where brown's Outburst came from. HOwever he should of still kept his cool and not broke that window that will not look good if thats reported to his Judge

leave it alone. its old news. let the guy promote his new album...or whatever he's promoting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

But what if Rhianna really did go HAM on Chris in that car?
laugh.gif
Of course Chris would come out the Victor because he's a male...

...Correct me if im wrong, Chris had scratches on him too, who's to say they were defense wounds? 
nerd.gif
I can't tell if you're being serious or joking. Did you see the pics? Not only was she a bloody mess, he also BIT her.

This seriously touches a nerve for two main reasons. One is that Rihanna is my favorite pop singer, and the other is that I've actually worked with battered women while volunteering at a community center. One of the very first things they teach is that if your s/o hits you, he WILL hit you again. There are two types of dudes in this world; ones that will beat a woman and ones that won't.

I will say that yeah, maybe if some crazy @!** was happening she may have deserved to be slapped. No woman deserves to be beaten to a pulp like that. That's the same to me as someone who beats their kids. Not hit, but actually beats the crap out of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom