Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Just watched Chad Johnson Video ; Wow....This is the 2nd time the team has had to deal with a death close to them. With the first being the death of D-CoordWife earlier in the season until now. WOw

Originally Posted by CasperJr

so nobody has anything to say about her driving crazy with him in the bac like that?

Yeah, I'm surprised there has been more reported on how she was driving and how that attributed to his fall and eventualdeath.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

so nobody has anything to say about her driving crazy with him in the bac like that?

Yeah, I'm surprised there has been more reported on how she was driving and how that attributed to his fall and eventual death.
and thats why im askin that cuz its like nobody is sayin a word about her having more of a hand in him dying then he did i dont care how mad i amwith my girl once i see her jump in the bac like that im pullin over asap

but it sound like this chick was speeding and #@%%

Yeah, I'm surprised there has been more reported on how she was driving and how that attributed to his fall and eventual death.
and thats why im askin that cuz its like nobody is sayin a word about her having more of a hand in him dying then he did i dont care how mad i am with my girl once i see her jump in the bac like that im pullin over asap

There's gonna be a lot more that's gonna come out in the coming days/weeks. There's no point in speculating about any of that right now since webarely even know any of the facts.

At this point (and I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with this) I think it would be best if they moved on from charging the fiance... it seems likelyto me that it was more of a situation where it was just an accident that went too far (think Jesus Shuttlesworth's pops in He Got Game)... I guess I'mjust thinking about the kids... they clearly loved both of their parents and it's bad enough that they had to lose their dad in such a tragic way buthaving their mom taken from them because of an accident (assuming that that's what it was) is reckless, B... it doesn't bode well for them ifthat's what happens... I know it's not the legal thing to do but I feel like it's the right thing to do... just my thoughts... RIP Chris
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

and thats why im askin that cuz its like nobody is sayin a word about her having more of a hand in him dying then he did i dont care how mad i am with my girl once i see her jump in the bac like that im pullin over asap

There's gonna be a lot more that's gonna come out in the coming days/weeks. There's no point in speculating about any of that right now since we barely even know any of the facts.
fact she was driving
fact he was in the back of a pick up truck
fact he some how fell and died

that much we know so its not speculating anything

but i guess we will play the waitin game
ohwell.gif

Imma be rooting for them from now on. How crazy would it be if they ended up in the SB? Smh....Wow

How any of you dudes could laugh at any of the circumstances of his death baffles me.
smh.gif

R.I.P. Chris Henry. I'm not a Bengal fan but it's sad to see anybody make a turn around like he did and have his life cut short.

Man, this is terrible. 'Celebrity' deaths don't usually get me, but something about this one has me. Especially the way it happened...It didn'thave to happen... and it was Chris's fault.. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom