Coming off as too friendly.

So Im talking to this girl I used to date and she says that Im awkward and I treat the females Im interested in more as friends than love interests. That my body language that I give off is very distant. From what shes telling me, Im guess the reason I feel constant rejection from girls that I talk to/date isnt be cause they dont like me/ want me. Its cause they feel as though Im rejecting them with the distant vibe I give off, and in turn act on it first.

Ive always put into question whether or not that was the case before, but talking to her def solidified that ideology. Ive always felt as though I wasnt good enough, didnt have enough money, wasnt good looking enough, so I tend to over compensate with my humor and Im guessing it really has bit me in the *+! on MULTIPLE occasions.So many failed relationships
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Now Im gunna put my ego to the side and ask for some advice. Ill honestly take getting beat/flamed to death in this thread in order to get a few decent pieces of helpful advice. As embarrassing as it is to sit here and make this thread and admit to the fact that I really dont have a clue what it is Im doing when it comes to females and my relationships with them.

So Im asking to be molded in a sense. How do make a girl Im feeling, KNOW that Im really feeling them, and not make them feel as though all Im looking for is their friendship and that I really want to be with them as well?

I welcome the flaming too. Do what you gotta do NT FAMILY

So Im talking to this girl I used to date and she says that Im awkward and I treat the females Im interested in more as friends than love interests. That my body language that I give off is very distant. From what shes telling me, Im guess the reason I feel constant rejection from girls that I talk to/date isnt be cause they dont like me/ want me. Its cause they feel as though Im rejecting them with the distant vibe I give off, and in turn act on it first.

Ive always put into question whether or not that was the case before, but talking to her def solidified that ideology. Ive always felt as though I wasnt good enough, didnt have enough money, wasnt good looking enough, so I tend to over compensate with my humor and Im guessing it really has bit me in the *+! on MULTIPLE occasions.So many failed relationships
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Now Im gunna put my ego to the side and ask for some advice. Ill honestly take getting beat/flamed to death in this thread in order to get a few decent pieces of helpful advice. As embarrassing as it is to sit here and make this thread and admit to the fact that I really dont have a clue what it is Im doing when it comes to females and my relationships with them.

So Im asking to be molded in a sense. How do make a girl Im feeling, KNOW that Im really feeling them, and not make them feel as though all Im looking for is their friendship and that I really want to be with them as well?

I welcome the flaming too. Do what you gotta do NT FAMILY

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

most girls aren't gonna make that first move...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

you gotta gauge the girl on how slow/fast to move

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

For anyone that has had success with it, its no secret that minor disrespect and lack of taking women seriously while dropping continuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to like you. 

Look at it in your perspective, how do you act when someone just agrees with everything you say and goes out of their way to be generous for no reason at all? Its going to be a bit annoying.

The reason being is because being naturally nice to people for no reason is fake and when it comes to women its actually manipulative. For example you might buy dinner for a girl and if she doesn't give you any intimate contact you might get mad but at the same time where does the logic come from that this girl has to suck you off just because you bought her a $25 dinner.

For anyone that has had success with it, its no secret that minor disrespect and lack of taking women seriously while dropping continuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to like you. 

Look at it in your perspective, how do you act when someone just agrees with everything you say and goes out of their way to be generous for no reason at all? Its going to be a bit annoying.

The reason being is because being naturally nice to people for no reason is fake and when it comes to women its actually manipulative. For example you might buy dinner for a girl and if she doesn't give you any intimate contact you might get mad but at the same time where does the logic come from that this girl has to suck you off just because you bought her a $25 dinner.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

lol wut? had to read it a few times.
but seriously OP, tell her what you want, be straight forward and make moves. sometimes you gotta tell a girl straight up about what you want from her, at least thats how i do it and it works all the time. being too nice and not making moves will not get you anywhere

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but seriously OP, tell her what you want, be straight forward and make moves. sometimes you gotta tell a girl straight up about what you want from her, at least thats how i do it and it works all the time. being too nice and not making moves will not get you anywhere

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Mouse- as a girl what advice would you give to guys scared of rejection and as a result never go in for the kill

honestly i personally don't mind a guy thats a lil shy but it can be annoying at times...only thing i can tell you is to just do it...you gotta gauge the girl of course to know how far to take it but you won't know till you try...some girls like that minor disrespect thing DJprestige was talkin about...i dont cuz i already know what it is and its kinda corny to me

women aren't suppose to be the aggressive ones...we're taught not to out of fear of ruining our reputation and looking easy so even if a girl likes you chances are she's NOT gonna make that move first

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Mouse, you better be a virgin!

you not gonna tell grandma on me are you? 

the guy who gets her goes after her...you couldn't figure that out?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Mouse- as a girl what advice would you give to guys scared of rejection and as a result never go in for the kill

honestly i personally don't mind a guy thats a lil shy but it can be annoying at times...only thing i can tell you is to just do it...you gotta gauge the girl of course to know how far to take it but you won't know till you try...some girls like that minor disrespect thing DJprestige was talkin about...i dont cuz i already know what it is and its kinda corny to me

women aren't suppose to be the aggressive ones...we're taught not to out of fear of ruining our reputation and looking easy so even if a girl likes you chances are she's NOT gonna make that move first

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Mouse, you better be a virgin!

you not gonna tell grandma on me are you? 

the guy who gets her goes after her...you couldn't figure that out?

Yeah bro, I'm pretty sure you heard the saying, "Nice guys finish last". You don't wanna be known as the "nice" guy. Chicks will have convo's with her friend about how nice you are, and most of the time she's going to get the response ...."It's those 'nice' one's you have to worry about.

Anyways, I'm gonna quote you on what you said....

"Im guess the reason I feel constant rejection from girls that I talk to/date isnt be cause they dont like me/ want me. Its cause they feel as though Im rejecting them with the distant vibe I give off, and in turn act on it first."

You have to let your intentions be known homie. If you like them, TELL them. The way that you just communicated to all of us in this thread, you can sit down and communicate to a chick that you like.

And don't ALWAYS try to be a comedian. Don't get me wrong, chicks LOVE dudes with a sense of humor, but you have to learn when to turn it off and on. Flirt with them a lil. Subtle touches on her hand, arm, etc; whispers in her ear, direct eye contact. You have to let these chicks know that you're interested in them bro.

Back
Top Bottom