Coming off as too friendly.

speakup my man, I did not know you were only 20. Being 25 and looking back I can say this to you with confidence:

In your mind isolate all the traits you feel you are i.e. being nice (in what situations), your looks, your style, how you talk, do you read books, what shows you watch and blah blah blah. Basically do a self-assessment of how you are now.

Now in your mind figure out what you wanna do...since your so young I would tell you to go out have fun with these girls...nothing serious just nail and bail if you want to...basically do what fits your personality. If your a relationship kinda guy which I was then figure that if your comfortable the way you are then stay that way. If you honestly feel like you need to change something about yourself to get a certain type of girl then you can do that to...there's no shame in something like that. But you have to realize that every guy has a center personality type that fits them and only them, sure they may make changes here and there in their life but if you remove all external things there is always the core that remains the same.

Some might say that i'm looking too in depth into things that all you really need to do is just approach a girl, ask her out, and that's it...and their absolutely right. BUT, you gotta decide what you want right now in this stage of the game. If you wanna *$+! around with some birds and you can't do it or rather you believe girls are looking for something else from what you are right now then by all means switch up your game, but at the end of the day when you fall asleep you gotta realize that some things men do to get girls they would feel uncomfortable doing that or being that way on a day where they weren't trying to get any girls.

So in short if you feel you need to accommodate some random girls to smash then thats exactly what you need to do, but if your looking for something more serious in my eyes there's nothing better than remaining true to your core maybe pickup some new tricks here and there and learn from your mistakes(or better yet mistakes girls make) and move on from there.

I have friends that keep up this facade with girls then they wife them up then they break up cuz no one was really keeping it real, and I got other buddies that are macho as *$+! they nail some birds and their back to themselves the next day.

speakup my man, I did not know you were only 20. Being 25 and looking back I can say this to you with confidence:

In your mind isolate all the traits you feel you are i.e. being nice (in what situations), your looks, your style, how you talk, do you read books, what shows you watch and blah blah blah. Basically do a self-assessment of how you are now.

Now in your mind figure out what you wanna do...since your so young I would tell you to go out have fun with these girls...nothing serious just nail and bail if you want to...basically do what fits your personality. If your a relationship kinda guy which I was then figure that if your comfortable the way you are then stay that way. If you honestly feel like you need to change something about yourself to get a certain type of girl then you can do that to...there's no shame in something like that. But you have to realize that every guy has a center personality type that fits them and only them, sure they may make changes here and there in their life but if you remove all external things there is always the core that remains the same.

Some might say that i'm looking too in depth into things that all you really need to do is just approach a girl, ask her out, and that's it...and their absolutely right. BUT, you gotta decide what you want right now in this stage of the game. If you wanna *$+! around with some birds and you can't do it or rather you believe girls are looking for something else from what you are right now then by all means switch up your game, but at the end of the day when you fall asleep you gotta realize that some things men do to get girls they would feel uncomfortable doing that or being that way on a day where they weren't trying to get any girls.

So in short if you feel you need to accommodate some random girls to smash then thats exactly what you need to do, but if your looking for something more serious in my eyes there's nothing better than remaining true to your core maybe pickup some new tricks here and there and learn from your mistakes(or better yet mistakes girls make) and move on from there.

I have friends that keep up this facade with girls then they wife them up then they break up cuz no one was really keeping it real, and I got other buddies that are macho as *$+! they nail some birds and their back to themselves the next day.

damn OP. It feels like this post was made for me. I do the exact same *@*% and get the exact same results. Thank You for making this post

damn OP. It feels like this post was made for me. I do the exact same *@*% and get the exact same results. Thank You for making this post

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

most girls aren't gonna make that first move...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

you gotta gauge the girl on how slow/fast to move
Word! Even girls know this!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

honestly the thing that separates the guys who get the girl from the guys that dont is that the guy that gets her goes after...

he makes moves to kiss her and touch while the other guy is to busy being 'nice' and thinking he's respecting her space or is afraid of rejection...

most girls aren't gonna make that first move...

you gotta throw those hints out that the point of this whole thing is to smash...

of course if you want more than smashing from the girl you'll move a lil slower but it should always be out there that you're here to beat...

you gotta gauge the girl on how slow/fast to move
Word! Even girls know this!

You gotta be aloof with girls and let them know that you're interested, but not in a rush to get things popping. Last night I swagged this chick's number just by making eye contact with her at the bar, smiling, walking behind her (I gently placed my hand on her side as I did that and turned back to her after I passed and smiled and winked) to go outside with my boy so he could smoke a cigarette, and smiling at her again when I walked back inside. It's simple stuff like that, mixed in with being nonchalant and patient that gets these girls wet before even talking to them.

Also, when you see a girl you know (not like a bff) and lean in to kiss her hello on the cheek, gently squeeze her side and smile. And if you're talking to a girl at the bar and you're both seated and turned to each other, stripper scratch the outside of her calves and occasionally go up to just above her knees and calmly spin little circles with your thumbs as your eyes are buried in hers. That kind of simple physical contact will let her know the deal.

You gotta be aloof with girls and let them know that you're interested, but not in a rush to get things popping. Last night I swagged this chick's number just by making eye contact with her at the bar, smiling, walking behind her (I gently placed my hand on her side as I did that and turned back to her after I passed and smiled and winked) to go outside with my boy so he could smoke a cigarette, and smiling at her again when I walked back inside. It's simple stuff like that, mixed in with being nonchalant and patient that gets these girls wet before even talking to them.

Also, when you see a girl you know (not like a bff) and lean in to kiss her hello on the cheek, gently squeeze her side and smile. And if you're talking to a girl at the bar and you're both seated and turned to each other, stripper scratch the outside of her calves and occasionally go up to just above her knees and calmly spin little circles with your thumbs as your eyes are buried in hers. That kind of simple physical contact will let her know the deal.

I feel you OP. I get absolutely zero girls and I have next to no game. Usually I'll get the digits and I'll be too lazy or too much of a bum to try and start anything. So all I got is the numbers on my phone. I can't find any girls I actually like in high school cause they're all either stupid or stuck up, so I just do my own thing.

But someone told me once that the key is to be nice to your women, but also make it clear that you'll drop them on a dime. Like make it clear that you like her, you're attracted to her, but if she isn't riding with you, then you got other girls you dig also. So treat them nice, but also be assertive in what you want. If you hold a door for someone and they don't say thank you, call them out and be like "oh okay so you think you doin it now?"

When you try and get what you want with a girl, basically make her do it. Like if she's not down to smash that night, tell her you want a dinner and a movie as compensation. Then work with what you got. You might even end up smashing after all. And if she's on that "no means no" steez, then stoneface, tell her you'll catch her later, leave the crib and hit up other girls.

I'm guessing you're having trouble maintaining the relationship, since it seems like you can get some dates before they friendzone you. The difference between a friend and a potential guy is that the friend is there no matter what, so if she isn't being cool and she got some issues, tell her to sit on the curb and that you aren't her simp.

Oh, and I could use some help also. My skills with the females is not good
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you OP. I get absolutely zero girls and I have next to no game. Usually I'll get the digits and I'll be too lazy or too much of a bum to try and start anything. So all I got is the numbers on my phone. I can't find any girls I actually like in high school cause they're all either stupid or stuck up, so I just do my own thing.

But someone told me once that the key is to be nice to your women, but also make it clear that you'll drop them on a dime. Like make it clear that you like her, you're attracted to her, but if she isn't riding with you, then you got other girls you dig also. So treat them nice, but also be assertive in what you want. If you hold a door for someone and they don't say thank you, call them out and be like "oh okay so you think you doin it now?"

When you try and get what you want with a girl, basically make her do it. Like if she's not down to smash that night, tell her you want a dinner and a movie as compensation. Then work with what you got. You might even end up smashing after all. And if she's on that "no means no" steez, then stoneface, tell her you'll catch her later, leave the crib and hit up other girls.

I'm guessing you're having trouble maintaining the relationship, since it seems like you can get some dates before they friendzone you. The difference between a friend and a potential guy is that the friend is there no matter what, so if she isn't being cool and she got some issues, tell her to sit on the curb and that you aren't her simp.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Key to getting girls is being confident and genuine, and always make eye contact and smile.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Key to getting girls is being confident and genuine, and always make eye contact and smile.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I do. I can get a girl to really feel me, but somewhere along the line I $%+% up with all the things Ive stated in this thread.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I do. I can get a girl to really feel me, but somewhere along the line I $%+% up with all the things Ive stated in this thread.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

For anyone that has had success with it, its no secret that minor disrespect and lack of taking women seriously while dropping continuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to like you. 

Look at it in your perspective, how do you act when someone just agrees with everything you say and goes out of their way to be generous for no reason at all? Its going to be a bit annoying.

The reason being is because being naturally nice to people for no reason is fake and when it comes to women its actually manipulative. For example you might buy dinner for a girl and if she doesn't give you any intimate contact you might get mad but at the same time where does the logic come from that this girl has to suck you off just because you bought her a $25 dinner.
This just sounds so terrible, but it is somewhat true
laugh.gif

Girls love it when you tease and call them out on certain things (stupid things like being rude).

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

For anyone that has had success with it, its no secret that minor disrespect and lack of taking women seriously while dropping continuous sarcasm and jokes to put them down will cause them to like you. 

Look at it in your perspective, how do you act when someone just agrees with everything you say and goes out of their way to be generous for no reason at all? Its going to be a bit annoying.

The reason being is because being naturally nice to people for no reason is fake and when it comes to women its actually manipulative. For example you might buy dinner for a girl and if she doesn't give you any intimate contact you might get mad but at the same time where does the logic come from that this girl has to suck you off just because you bought her a $25 dinner.
This just sounds so terrible, but it is somewhat true
laugh.gif

Girls love it when you tease and call them out on certain things (stupid things like being rude).

some pretty good stuff in here.

op, you could try to pump yourself up. kinda tell yourself that this girl wants you to talk to her, she wishes youd take charge. so you get that kinda i-dont-care swag.
youll be relaxed when talking. talking to her without trying

pretty much, if youre feeling it(kiss, smash, etc...) she is too.

go for it, you can always ask for forgiveness later. no shame

some pretty good stuff in here.

op, you could try to pump yourself up. kinda tell yourself that this girl wants you to talk to her, she wishes youd take charge. so you get that kinda i-dont-care swag.
youll be relaxed when talking. talking to her without trying

pretty much, if youre feeling it(kiss, smash, etc...) she is too.

go for it, you can always ask for forgiveness later. no shame

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

I swear, over the summer I'm going to take a train straight into Boston and just work on spitting game for a night

Back
Top Bottom