Cool Grey XI's

Didn't even really know the dropped today, damn, I'm mad out of the loop.

Anyone wanna help an old friend out with a 10? Or an 11 for my brother?

Didn't even really know the dropped today, damn, I'm mad out of the loop.

Anyone wanna help an old friend out with a 10? Or an 11 for my brother?

anybody know where i can get a size 9??? i've called every place possible and from my understanding they are sold out everywhere.

anybody know where i can get a size 9??? i've called every place possible and from my understanding they are sold out everywhere.

I worked the release at st.charles.

I just got there before the doors were busted down, dudes was bangin and goin back and forth with security.

Aside from the whole door gettin busted down and what not, release went pretty smoothly.

We went right down the line of ppl marking down sizes that way if we were sold out of ppl's sizes they could find another store to go to instead of wasting their time in front of ours.

grin.gif

I worked the release at st.charles.

I just got there before the doors were busted down, dudes was bangin and goin back and forth with security.

Aside from the whole door gettin busted down and what not, release went pretty smoothly.

We went right down the line of ppl marking down sizes that way if we were sold out of ppl's sizes they could find another store to go to instead of wasting their time in front of ours.

grin.gif

Sort of wanted a pair but wasn't crazy about it, tried online for my 12 and got the order confirmation but I don't think it actually went through. Life goes on

Sort of wanted a pair but wasn't crazy about it, tried online for my 12 and got the order confirmation but I don't think it actually went through. Life goes on

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Here was the turnout at Lake Forest this morning.
i dont think i ever seen lake forest like that for a sneaker release.

Originally Posted by dimez81

There was a bunch of kids skipping school to get the shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

There was a bunch of kids skipping school to get the shoes.
laugh.gif

this may be a long shot, but a friend went to sports world in wheaton yesterday and was told that they didnt receive their pairs yet. 301-942-3663

this may be a long shot, but a friend went to sports world in wheaton yesterday and was told that they didnt receive their pairs yet. 301-942-3663

Originally Posted by Rightguard

just called that was a no go
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom