COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

where's your source for this claim?

It's crazy how most of you are talking out of your butt
laugh.gif

It's also crazy how we have threads being made about being 'alpha males' and stupid sexist jokes about putting girls into their place, also i've even seen posts/threads in the past talking about hitting girls if they ever hit you.

On some "hey, if a lady wants to hit a man, then be prepared to be treated like a man"

But no, no, no... when it comes to Cops you see, what it comes to us, it's a completely different story! Stereotypes and automatic assumptions that all Cops are dirty! Very entertaining I must say!
so if a cop was to smack you around because he felt like it, it's perfectly justified??? i said nothing about her being a woman...regardless nothing she did was threatening to the cop and could've been handled differently...if i were to slap you in front of a cop, guess what??? i'm going to jail...why is he getting a pass???

Please stop before you go any further. See this is what I mean, that people on here are just posting just to post. You're making up situations that doesn't even matter.

A Cop slapping me because he just feels like it? Really, because he just feels like it? Because if we're watching the same video (and I hope we're watching the same video) the Cop did NOT hit her because he just felt like it.
laugh.gif

If i'm pursuing my arrest, and I am being violently interrupted by a person that is continuously punching at my face. Guess what, don't be surprised when I grab you by the throat and slam on the concrete!

And nothing she did was threatening to the Cop?
laugh.gif
Blasphemy! Girl landed like 10 shots at the Cop before him reacting. That's 10 shots to many... oh how easy it would've been for her just to grab his gun and shoot him.

And last but not least, if you hit me in front of a Cop, and I haven't done anything to you, you're right! You're going to the jail, why? Because you are the Primary Aggressor! But see, if I hit you, and you hit me back... then i'm going to the jail! In this case, wasn't the female in the video the Primary Aggressor?

It's just like Domestic Violence, our duty is to find out who the Primary Aggressor is. Once that has been established, that person is going to jail.

So no, the Cop doesn't get a pass because he just hit her for 'no reason'

to add to that, by him letting it go.. it would have shown his weakness to the crowd.

not saying that it would have happened, but it would have been a feeding frenzy with the wrong crowd.

was he a punk for punching her? sure. he could have taken control of that situation without the extra punch (the push was fine IMO)

to add to that, by him letting it go.. it would have shown his weakness to the crowd.

not saying that it would have happened, but it would have been a feeding frenzy with the wrong crowd.

was he a punk for punching her? sure. he could have taken control of that situation without the extra punch (the push was fine IMO)

laugh.gif

It's also crazy how we have threads being made about being 'alpha males' and stupid sexist jokes about putting girls into their place, also i've even seen posts/threads in the past talking about hitting girls if they ever hit you.

On some "hey, if a lady wants to hit a man, then be prepared to be treated like a man"

But no, no, no... when it comes to Cops you see, what it comes to us, it's a completely different story! Stereotypes and automatic assumptions that all Cops are dirty! Very entertaining I must say!
so if a cop was to smack you around because he felt like it, it's perfectly justified??? i said nothing about her being a woman...regardless nothing she did was threatening to the cop and could've been handled differently...if i were to slap you in front of a cop, guess what??? i'm going to jail...why is he getting a pass???

Please stop before you go any further. See this is what I mean, that people on here are just posting just to post. You're making up situations that doesn't even matter.

A Cop slapping me because he just feels like it? Really, because he just feels like it? Because if we're watching the same video (and I hope we're watching the same video) the Cop did NOT hit her because he just felt like it.
laugh.gif

If i'm pursuing my arrest, and I am being violently interrupted by a person that is continuously punching at my face. Guess what, don't be surprised when I grab you by the throat and slam on the concrete!

laugh.gif
Blasphemy! Girl landed like 10 shots at the Cop before him reacting. That's 10 shots to many... oh how easy it would've been for her just to grab his gun and shoot him.
we must be watching different videos because she didn't start "continuously punching" at his face UNTIL he slapped her...before that, she was "slightly" pushing and tugging on him, which back to my first post, i said was wrong and that she should be arrested for...but by him slapping her in the first place WAS an abuse of power...and LOL at me "making up situations that don't even matter." more like "making up situations that logic won't allow me to argue against."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
we must be watching different videos because she didn't start "continuously punching" at his face UNTIL he slapped her...before that, she was "slightly" pushing and tugging on him, which back to my first post, i said was wrong and that she should be arrested for...but by him slapping her in the first place WAS an abuse of power...and LOL at me "making up situations that don't even matter." more like "making up situations that logic won't allow me to argue against."

laugh.gif

how did you come to that conclusion? you don't know what happened before the camera started rolling. the cop is trying to make an arrest and shes got both hands on him trying to stop him from arresting her friend. because shes 5 ft 100 lbs he's supposed to assume she can't be a threat to him?

laugh.gif

how did you come to that conclusion? you don't know what happened before the camera started rolling. the cop is trying to make an arrest and shes got both hands on him trying to stop him from arresting her friend. because shes 5 ft 100 lbs he's supposed to assume she can't be a threat to him?

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif

both hands on him...from what i see in the 2nd video, she's got a phone in one hand recording the situation...she tries to grab the cop to get his face in the video, he sees the phone/camera and smacks her...i'm not even sure that was her friend...either way, none of it was threatening and he doesn't even seem to notice her until he sees the camera...

laugh.gif

both hands on him...from what i see in the 2nd video, she's got a phone in one hand recording the situation...she tries to grab the cop to get his face in the video, he sees the phone/camera and smacks her...i'm not even sure that was her friend...either way, none of it was threatening and he doesn't even seem to notice her until he sees the camera...

i think it's justifiable, she clearly was interfering with police work and creating a hostile environment for the arresting officers. he could have maced her but that would also put other patrons not involved in harm so i feel the 2-piece she ordered was delivered hot and ready.

i think it's justifiable, she clearly was interfering with police work and creating a hostile environment for the arresting officers. he could have maced her but that would also put other patrons not involved in harm so i feel the 2-piece she ordered was delivered hot and ready.

You know what, after I read that, I went looking for the 2nd video. Crazy how it was posted on the 16th page, right after I decided to stop reading on the 14th page.

Anyway, this changes my perspective. And you're right, the Cop had no intentions of slapping her in the beginning. It seems that she did in fact was not putting her hand/scratching his face.

So yes, the Cop was wrong for that one. But the girl resisting arrest is also wrong, because her actions did escalate the situation.

But to everything else I replied, I stand by my statement! (regarding your 'what if' situations, to be precise). Again, my apologies, I did not see the 2nd video!

You know what, after I read that, I went looking for the 2nd video. Crazy how it was posted on the 16th page, right after I decided to stop reading on the 14th page.

Anyway, this changes my perspective. And you're right, the Cop had no intentions of slapping her in the beginning. It seems that she did in fact was not putting her hand/scratching his face.

So yes, the Cop was wrong for that one. But the girl resisting arrest is also wrong, because her actions did escalate the situation.

But to everything else I replied, I stand by my statement! (regarding your 'what if' situations, to be precise). Again, my apologies, I did not see the 2nd video!

wow yeah i didn't see the second video either, and it's crazy how fast that situation escalated. but then i ask, why was she filming him? was he doing something inappropriate that im not aware of? from what i see, he is trying to arrest one girl, her friend is between her and the cop being a problem, and this other girl just pulls a camera within inches from this dudes face as if he's doing something wrong. bottom line, you can't put hands on a cop when he's clearly trying to make an arrest.

wow yeah i didn't see the second video either, and it's crazy how fast that situation escalated. but then i ask, why was she filming him? was he doing something inappropriate that im not aware of? from what i see, he is trying to arrest one girl, her friend is between her and the cop being a problem, and this other girl just pulls a camera within inches from this dudes face as if he's doing something wrong. bottom line, you can't put hands on a cop when he's clearly trying to make an arrest.

Look not to feed into the mass quote triangles but I'll leave on this. Yes she was only pushing and pulling on his arm but before he slaps/smacks her there's a pause.  None of us were there.  We don't know what was said or exchanged to rile him up, or even what happened before the vid was shot.  CLEARLY something was going on for there to be 8 cops there, the camera man to start filming, and everyone in the IHOP standing and focusing their attention on them.

None of us were there.  None of us know what went down or what could have caused the incident to pop off like it did.  Clearly some of the people felt he was out of line and some of them didn't.  Listen to the camera men.  Even one of them was like "this is the ridiculous" while the other one didn't really seem to feel that way.

I'm not trying to defend police abuses but it's easy for us to harp on what we would have done or what should have been done when none of us were there in that position and honestly don't even really know what happened.

Look not to feed into the mass quote triangles but I'll leave on this. Yes she was only pushing and pulling on his arm but before he slaps/smacks her there's a pause.  None of us were there.  We don't know what was said or exchanged to rile him up, or even what happened before the vid was shot.  CLEARLY something was going on for there to be 8 cops there, the camera man to start filming, and everyone in the IHOP standing and focusing their attention on them.

None of us were there.  None of us know what went down or what could have caused the incident to pop off like it did.  Clearly some of the people felt he was out of line and some of them didn't.  Listen to the camera men.  Even one of them was like "this is the ridiculous" while the other one didn't really seem to feel that way.

I'm not trying to defend police abuses but it's easy for us to harp on what we would have done or what should have been done when none of us were there in that position and honestly don't even really know what happened.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Here force was fine

cops are scared tho thats why they are cops.....
That's "why" they are cops? I swear SOME people who have this us vs. them mentality when it comes to cops have to be criminals or at least have something to hide. Who the hell joins the police force, statistically the most dangerous job in America....because they are scared?

Cops won't let me smoke weed in public and commit crime smh. I know plenty of people who complain about the cops who are definitely doing illegal sh$$.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Here force was fine

cops are scared tho thats why they are cops.....
That's "why" they are cops? I swear SOME people who have this us vs. them mentality when it comes to cops have to be criminals or at least have something to hide. Who the hell joins the police force, statistically the most dangerous job in America....because they are scared?

Cops won't let me smoke weed in public and commit crime smh. I know plenty of people who complain about the cops who are definitely doing illegal sh$$.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Look

THIS is police brutality (at :50 sec mark)

what the cops did in that restaurant was reasonable.
#%!% PIGS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE NOT ALL BAD. YOU REPRESENT THAT SHIELD AND YOU'RE ONE IN THE SAME. IT'S NOT THE SAME AS BEING BLACK, WHITE, JEW, OR CHRISTIAN.

IT'S A CHOICE AND WHEN YOU'RE SWORN IN YOU KNOWINGLY REPRESENTING A COLLECTIVE BIGGER THAN JUST YOU.

THIS +!+@ HONESTLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. IT'S NOT NEW, IT'S NOT UNCOMMON, THIS +!+@ HAPPENS SOME WHERE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I'VE HEARD OF IT COUNTLESS TIMES, AND NOT ONCE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS JUSTICE BEEN SERVED.

IN MY EYES CLEAN COPS ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE DIRTY COPS. THEY'RE OK WITH THIS +!+@. THEY DON'T ACT ON IT AND THEY DON'T CARE. YES I'M MAD.

IF YOU'RE WHITE THANK GOD THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND YOU CAN REST EASY KNOWINGLY CHANCES ARE YOU'LL� NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
This. I am black and have been up and down the west coast seattle to LA and these cops man, just looking for someting, anything, im always held up, questioned, and I get this in return: "Oh, the suspect description was tall black male w/ a white shirt" STOP IT, give me a dollar for everytime i have heard or dealt w/ that i would have a few racks.  Cops make me sick. Black cops less, but even them sometimes.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Look

THIS is police brutality (at :50 sec mark)

what the cops did in that restaurant was reasonable.
#%!% PIGS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF THEY'RE NOT ALL BAD. YOU REPRESENT THAT SHIELD AND YOU'RE ONE IN THE SAME. IT'S NOT THE SAME AS BEING BLACK, WHITE, JEW, OR CHRISTIAN.

IT'S A CHOICE AND WHEN YOU'RE SWORN IN YOU KNOWINGLY REPRESENTING A COLLECTIVE BIGGER THAN JUST YOU.

THIS +!+@ HONESTLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. IT'S NOT NEW, IT'S NOT UNCOMMON, THIS +!+@ HAPPENS SOME WHERE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES, I'VE HEARD OF IT COUNTLESS TIMES, AND NOT ONCE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS JUSTICE BEEN SERVED.

IN MY EYES CLEAN COPS ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE DIRTY COPS. THEY'RE OK WITH THIS +!+@. THEY DON'T ACT ON IT AND THEY DON'T CARE. YES I'M MAD.

IF YOU'RE WHITE THANK GOD THAT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND YOU CAN REST EASY KNOWINGLY CHANCES ARE YOU'LL� NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
This. I am black and have been up and down the west coast seattle to LA and these cops man, just looking for someting, anything, im always held up, questioned, and I get this in return: "Oh, the suspect description was tall black male w/ a white shirt" STOP IT, give me a dollar for everytime i have heard or dealt w/ that i would have a few racks.  Cops make me sick. Black cops less, but even them sometimes.

I love it. People want to resist arrest, run from cops, touch cops, do whatever and then scream police brutality when they get tackled and arrested with physical force? @+%%

I love it. People want to resist arrest, run from cops, touch cops, do whatever and then scream police brutality when they get tackled and arrested with physical force? @+%%

Back
Top Bottom