COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Nawth has been coming with the ether all thread
laugh.gif
my kinda woman
pimp.gif

Normally I'm pretty laid back but damn
30t6p3b.gif
at least steez re evaluated his comments and he's entitled to his opinion but it's another thing to just flat out tell a person I hate you because of your profession? There's no place for that kind of %*%. Keep it to yourself. There are how many POs in the US? They're not all bad you know.

Normally I'm pretty laid back but damn
30t6p3b.gif
at least steez re evaluated his comments and he's entitled to his opinion but it's another thing to just flat out tell a person I hate you because of your profession? There's no place for that kind of %*%. Keep it to yourself. There are how many POs in the US? They're not all bad you know.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America
you should move to syria

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Police been doing this, biggest gang on the planet. Their job description has evolved from protect and serve to control and abuse. Welcome to America
you should move to syria

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Women need to learn... if you start getting violent with a male, he will reciprocate.
They think they are invincible

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Women need to learn... if you start getting violent with a male, he will reciprocate.
They think they are invincible

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

smhh...i couldnt tell if she hit him first or was just pushing him..

Neither, she grabbed his collar before he smacked her.

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

smhh...i couldnt tell if she hit him first or was just pushing him..

Neither, she grabbed his collar before he smacked her.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I hate you because of your career path... sry bruh bruh
ohwell.gif

Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby? Why would you even admit to such nonsense? You can go sit in the corner with the racists and bigots
laugh.gif

First time Ive ever agreed with Anton LaVey
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom