Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Why do Curren$y fan's feel the need to down play / take shot's @ Wiz khalifa
grin.gif

Dudes at like wiz should owe all his success to Curren$y
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the dumbest excuse ever

a) you dont have to be cool to listen to curre$y homie im pretty sure it a league of lames that listen to dude there is no reason to get that upset about a person that doesn't like his nap time *** music homie only a lame would sit there and say ( oh you dont jam curren$y? your not cool enough )

b) nobody has yet commented on how homie looked especially in his case dude was on both sides of the fence he was wack when he was with young money ( being a fake gangsta) and he wack now like how can you even have that as an excuse when homie had an identity crisis not that long ago

c) what creativity what is he doing so different from alot of rappers and you might as well put how he used to rap all gangsta under his resume so what creativity dude talk about cars,women, money and buying $#!@ thats the standard content for the majority  of rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

curren$y is not talking about $#!@ on any of his records

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the dumbest excuse ever

a) you dont have to be cool to listen to curre$y homie im pretty sure it a league of lames that listen to dude there is no reason to get that upset about a person that doesn't like his nap time *** music homie only a lame would sit there and say ( oh you dont jam curren$y? your not cool enough )

b) nobody has yet commented on how homie looked especially in his case dude was on both sides of the fence he was wack when he was with young money ( being a fake gangsta) and he wack now like how can you even have that as an excuse when homie had an identity crisis not that long ago

c) what creativity what is he doing so different from alot of rappers and you might as well put how he used to rap all gangsta under his resume so what creativity dude talk about cars,women, money and buying $#!@ thats the standard content for the majority  of rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

curren$y is not talking about $#!@ on any of his records

i think his lyrics gets lost in his delivery like u really have to listen to what he says,sometimes to get the $$@* he says.

kill yourself for making this thread though!

i think his lyrics gets lost in his delivery like u really have to listen to what he says,sometimes to get the $$@* he says.

kill yourself for making this thread though!

^ no shots, but he kinda does tho
ohwell.gif
 have you heard wiz's early mixtapes?
tired.gif
 his buzz didn't gain momentum until How Fly

^ no shots, but he kinda does tho
ohwell.gif
 have you heard wiz's early mixtapes?
tired.gif
 his buzz didn't gain momentum until How Fly

laugh.gif

Thread starter, Spitta birthed Wiz's style.

Wiz is a one trick pony... now don't get me wrong.
He has some damn good songs, but he's limited on subject matter and he becomes very redundant.(Smoking Js with your b**** while she makes cheese eggs)

Spitta is a rapper/MC, He puts it all on wax...and he stays consistent. His flow may turn some heads away but he can rap his a** off.

laugh.gif

Thread starter, Spitta birthed Wiz's style.

Wiz is a one trick pony... now don't get me wrong.
He has some damn good songs, but he's limited on subject matter and he becomes very redundant.(Smoking Js with your b**** while she makes cheese eggs)

Spitta is a rapper/MC, He puts it all on wax...and he stays consistent. His flow may turn some heads away but he can rap his a** off.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

As stated in the title. Ol boy ain't never said anything lyrical at all.

I #**! with Wiz though.
This pretty much makes your opinion void.

Wiz is a watered down, dumber version of Curren$y.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest

I #**! with Wiz though.

I like currensy i pump PT1 and PT2 but im not a die hard fan....but i can't stand wiz some times...dude is super boring saying absolutely nothing of interest

30t6p3b.gif
at saying Curren$y sucks.

I can understand someone saying you can't get into him, especially because I realize his voice can be monotone/his flow may seem lazy, but to say he's garbage?

Curren$y > Wiz easily, though

30t6p3b.gif
at saying Curren$y sucks.

I can understand someone saying you can't get into him, especially because I realize his voice can be monotone/his flow may seem lazy, but to say he's garbage?

Curren$y > Wiz easily, though

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of. 

When people on here starting comparing Wayne, Drake, and Kanye to greats of all time.........

The way it sounds, most people just started listening to Wiz anyway.

Go back to 2006-2007 Wiz, and tell me who he got his style from.

Then go back to Squad Up mixtapes, and tell me who is better.

And this is coming from someone who can't stand these new rappers.

Curren$y > Wiz, by a landslide. Listen to Curren$y feat. Nesby Phips - "Prioritize"

Its one OF THE MANY tracks Curren$y delivers better than anything Wiz could produce on his greatest day.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of. 

When people on here starting comparing Wayne, Drake, and Kanye to greats of all time.........

The way it sounds, most people just started listening to Wiz anyway.

Go back to 2006-2007 Wiz, and tell me who he got his style from.

Then go back to Squad Up mixtapes, and tell me who is better.

And this is coming from someone who can't stand these new rappers.

Curren$y > Wiz, by a landslide. Listen to Curren$y feat. Nesby Phips - "Prioritize"

Its one OF THE MANY tracks Curren$y delivers better than anything Wiz could produce on his greatest day.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I #**! with Wiz though.

are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I #**! with Wiz though.

are you dumb? LOL Curren$y can't write/construct songs nearly as good as Wiz.

d) have no knowledge whatsoever of cars

d) have no knowledge whatsoever of cars

Back
Top Bottom