Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Drew Gooden doubtful for tonight. J-Ho still a no go.

I saw Josh at shoot around this morning and he has to be very close to coming back. Im no doctor, but he seems to be moving good and didnt see any issues whenhe shot.

Mavs are shooting atrociously this year.
sick.gif

Dirk's defense has been very impressive this year. Just about two blocks per.

Can we look any worse? Good lord.

They're getting a loooot of free throws.
grin.gif

Still time left though.

Get Kidd or Ross in there, good God, watching Barea and JET trying to play defense hurts my eyes.

I cannot for the life of me understand why JJ Barea plays as much as he does, especially against bigger guards like Deron Williams...

Dude got ABUSED early in the 4th...

Dirk is absolutely EN FUEGO... God damn
eek.gif

HOLY CRAP.

Dirk is AMAZING.

I haven't seen a run liek this in a long time. WHAT A QUARTER FOR DIRKNESS.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Dirk just murdered Okur in the 4th...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Christ almighty..
You mean DIRK Almighty?
sick.gif

40/10/5/5/2.

Damn BEASTLY.

Dirk's 40 pointer has been the most impressive of all this short NBA season.

GO MAVS!! 3-1.

Chris Paul, David West watch out.

Damn! WTH happened in this game?? I saw Utah leading by double digits and just checked now and they get blown out in the 4th
laugh.gif

Dirk thus far..

29.8 ppg, 9.8 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.2 spg, 2.2 bpg.

I don't expect him to keep it up, but
pimp.gif

29 points in 9 minutes.
sick.gif

damn dirk killed it tonight. i'm not a huge dirk fan but I give respect when due. he's primed for a good year.

What was so amazing is that most of his 29 was down in the paint, killing Okur in the paint, getting around whoever he needed to.

Reminiscent of last year where he abused Denver's front court.

Dirk simply balled tonight. That should show the haters he can take over a game. Not only did he have 40 points, 29 of them in the 4th. He had 11 rebounds, 5assists, 5 blocks, and 2 steals

Dirk is a problem.

I was JUST about to turn the channel but I figured Bobo would get in the game since we were getting smashed and Dirk activated Beast mode.

Jerry Sloan be fired though for leaving Okur on him.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Dirk simply balled tonight. That should show the haters he can take over a game. Not only did he have 40 points, 29 of them in the 4th. He had 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 blocks, and 2 steals
pimp.gif
my dude Dirk is still a problem. Where the haters at?
nerd.gif

See one thing that can definitely be improved after we get Josh back though, we don't have to rely on lames like JJ Barea or JET to have to defend someonewho's six inches taller. If Josh is out there, at least he can stay in front of his man. There were numerous plays where that Jazz rookie just got easybuckets because he just used his size and scored OVER our small back-court. With Josh in, that isn't nearly as easy.

Dirk's defense has always been a little underrated, but I think this year it will start to shine, he's killing dudes with his post D this year.

If you watch the entire game, peep the post-defense against Utah by both Dampier and Dirk, especially in the fourth, very good.

Back
Top Bottom