Dallas Peeps

I think Harold Pener carries fake Bapes now. I seen some called the 'footwork' or some BS like that...They cost 100

Anyone know which ones I'm talkin about?

Is P.E.G. or Big Mike's goin to have the Tour Jordan IV's dis saturday? i need to know cuz im comin out there dis weekend...any dallas Nter help is appreciated!
Wanted: sz. 12 ds st. patty/easter/halloween/christmas/mardi gras/all-star AF1's ..pm me or [email protected]

"Westside's Certified Number One Head Honcho"

Big Mike's only look out for their regualr customers by holding pairs and selling early. Big Mikes might be a no go for you since you are new customer. Have to wait until their regulars get them first.

peg update.
clerk bw classics,clerk am90, easter 180,fp am90 black,mint 180,stabs in mango,black and white/neon,am 95 neon various sizes in everything. plus reebok kiyomi april and may and miami vice pumps...all the alife new line,tons of adidas oki-ni...call or come by..stay up

word. dk has the jordan quickstrikes. they are charging retail but are making you buy the shirt that cost $40..just a heads up

What's the deal with this DK spot? Where is it located and what kind of kicks and prices do they have there? What does DK stand for anyway....SMH @ myself for bein uneducated on local spots.

dk has 3 diff spots. but i dont have exact address's. they have an urbanenergy account with nike. and a qs account with jordan brand. so they get really good stuff. the prices are a little above retail depending on shoe the price raises the day after release. good people though and very friendly.

that store streetz in six flags mall tried to sell me some fake chamber of fear af1s for $150, it was the asian cat that someone mentioned on the last page. he tried to tell me that they were a "new release", so if they have some fake and some authentics then everyone should really watch out. and also what someone mentioned about big mikes lookin out for the customers that they know is true, because when i first started goin around the time when the st. patty af1s were releasin they didnt even call me when they got them, but now i get a call at least every 2 weeks because i've built a good relationship with them and i'm in there coppin somethin new for myself almost once a month. sorry for the long read but i just thought that i would share my info
i buy shoes to wear them, not wrap them up like leftovers.

Man i see that by starting this post ive brought the dallas kick game up to speed... I was currently out of town and am now back and waiting for the Fantastic 4 Pack... Anyone know the low down for these yet here in the DF DUB?... Im going to PEG and Big Mikes today to see what the deal is... Also I am going to put a list of shops that are legit and what they might have on my myspace page blog just so that yall dont miss out and everythings up to date, i know i know cheesy but it'll work... Anything else just Holla!

AIM: DtownsFinestJR

www.myspace.com/jrthumper85

sorry i havent been on the comp in a few days. peg is having a sale. need to print out the coupon for the discount. monday only!!

I just stopped by DK's today picked up the pixie and they are getting the fantastic 4 pack early on monday or tuesday from what i heard they also have seersuckers tours blackcats and pures

Hey im in east texas, but would drive to dallas for the invisibles. whats dallas's spots looking like? Is it worth the 2 and a half hour drive? What stores will be getting them and can i have an adress or phone number. Thanks guys.

p.s. the guy on my name dissing dallas a few posts above me is my lil bro...we share this name

^ i don't think you'll be able to get your hands on them i grabbed the last pair at DKs yesterday and big mikes probably has theres on ice for their regulars

Went to Harold Pener's this morning and I thought everything would be gravy as I was about 10th in line. With some maneuvering around I ended up 5th in line and then an employee announces that they have 4 PAIR TOTAL! Terrible businessman through and through! Some H-Town cats ended up with 2 or 3 of the pair, but I don't know if they'll keep em' because O.C.T. folk was plottin...They deserve them after driving in from Houston for a pair of shoes. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom