Dallas Peeps

Back in Business peeps! Anyone know where i can get the invisibles at? the $ pack ones? Let me know ASAP plz.... which DK has them the one on ROss or Garland? Let me know plz!

Also has anyone seen any where that has the all white with black poke a dot Bapes... also where can i get the brazil world cups for under $120... theres some highway robbery now a days on kicks.. wheres the love..geez

DK sold out the invisible womens last wednesday if you got at me earlier i had a size 10.5 for sale would of helped a local out next time get at me DK in garland might have some world cups left but you have to ask they leave most of the hot releases to the regulars in the back because in garland and webb chappel i've seen some easters and hollands in the back

how much is dk selling world cups for? with all these people in dallas we can throw a mini summit... maybe?

yea how much and i guess let me know anyone else who has some invisible womans i can buy... i really want some thanks tho dertslab... hit me up if you hear of anything else... and im down for a mini summit.

Also does anyone know where i can get the New Ronaldinho kicks... AF1s.. help me out please!!

120$? i dont know but if you guys didnt stop by DKs to find out its probably sold allready.I'm from New Orleans and moved here. btw chester any updates on PEG?

derty i was from new orleans and moved up to dallas too, what part of new orleans were u from and what part of dallas do u reside in?

I stay by SMU area.. I need to know who will be getting the Nike AF1 Ronaldinho's on june 19... and where can i get the Invisible WOmen;s and the Mexico World Cups... thanks!

i'm moving up to the plano area in a week. good lookin' on the addresses of the spots up there

derty, i saw the camo dunk highs (the white/grey ones with icey soles) at Niketown Las Vegas when I was there this week for $85 i think. i'm pretty sure they ship. kinda ugly in person though

JR, i may have a pair of mexico and brazil world cups, sz 10 for sale. msg me if you're interested

Kingjames, I live in Frisco, there really isn't anything in terms of shoe spots up here. You have the basic finishline, champs, and foot lockers in the malls and that is about it. There is a outlet in Allen which isn't too far and one over in Grapevine. The closest mom and pop is DK.

thumper If you really want the Ronaldinho bad just got to Big mikes or DKs or do you not stay too close to them? if you go to DKs go on the 17th their shipment usually comes in early

thumper, i just saw the Mexico World Cups at the DK on Ross the other day. I went to pick up my black cats and they were there, no word on sizes though.

sorry no updates guys. peg has tons of new adidas oddyssey series and oki-ni in. vans vault should be in this week or next. greedy genius should also be in. all our nike stuff is going to start flooding the store on a regular basis starting this july. be on the look out..stay up....get laced...

Any of yall heard of the Evolution Pack coming out? It consists of 4 shows, just like the fantastic 4 pack. Gonna load a pic on my myspace blog since i dont know how to do it on here soon.

Im from Oak Cliff & North Dallas and live in Mesquite right now. I need to know if the DK in Pleasant Grove is as good as the other DKs because thats the closest one by me.
IM FROM DALLAS!

ballatwork did you say frisco? I'm from frisco also.... we need a shoe store up here in dallas. glad all these stores are opening up kinda close tho

What up FAM? Man it took forever to get approved to hit ya up..lol Anyway here's the deal with DK's the store in Garland is the main store and they get it all first. Then they ship the other 4 stores thier shoes 1 to 2 days later so if you miss the release date you may still be able to get the shoe you want at the other locations a day late.

Back
Top Bottom