Dallas Peeps

whats the best store to pick up some Bapes at? i been trying to get a pair for awhile, and i didnt wanna order online...i heard big mikes is nice, but i've never been there...do you just gotta go often to get the hook up? just become familiar with the guys or whats up?
[/b]

i go to big mikes in duncanville and have never seen any bapes in there, and yea you pretty much have to shop there kinda often for them to look out for you and let you know when stuffs comin in, thats what i did, but its like that everywhere

i need probably a 10.5 or 11 in the bapes...unless they fit different than usual. whats the best place to go in DFW for any kind of sneaker? i got outta the kicks game for awhile since i moved out and i was grindin to make rent and make ends meet, but things are on the up lately, so im tryin to get my way back into things, i've been out for awhile so i dont know whats new...
[/b]

I just wanted to say that when i started this forum i never thought it'd go this big... I talked to Darron at adikt today and that man was good peoples... that stores has amazing shirts and great kicks seeing as that place just kicked off... i told him that i started this and the fact that its gotten to be what it is and everyone helps everyone out and tells everyone where to go shows that Dallas is a Great City with Kick Lovers Fo Sho... haha... You might see my old adidas and see me come and go into shops, but i'll eventually buy something not bc its so much for the kicks but mainly the people that sell them... you can find any of these kickz anywhere if u try but the people that sell them is where the credit lies in.... i'll make sure and keep everyone posted as well as chester and the rest of the crew.... Adikt is honestly a great place with all of the essentials...

www.myspace.com/jrthumper

AIM: DtownsfinestJR

Holla at cha boyee!!
APlus18 let me see that list on a message homie

APlus18 send me that list...

I came up from San Anton about 2 weeks ago to witness the scene and was very wary of the above shops listed in Dallas.Note, as you know San Anton doesn't have S#$T! Back to the subject, you guys are missing out on Adikt. I instantly hit off with the 1 man wrecking crew, Darren. His store is still new, but be pateint with the upcoming months as his inventroy will grow. I've been to quite a few shops in London(size?,FP,BWS,office,slammin kicks) and, in Paris(Opium,Collette,courir). But Akikt has a diifernt vibe. Appreciate what you guys have cause everytime I head out up north, Adikt will be my first stop.
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia

Yeah $160 for some Nash at PEG is insane... why the high pricing all the sudden... they're nice and all but thats just insane... someone tell me if yall find them else where for cheaper

yeah head up to adikt and check it out...i went up there to check it out and the dude darren's real, when he gets his accounts in he's gonna take care of ya
Texas-Made...Long Branch Yung 12...

I agree Darren will have that @#%$ on lock boyee!!... Where is motive and eleven 80 at?... Also doesn anyone know where to get the Sneaker Freaker x Lacoste Missouri 85?? Ive been looking for those for a while now... And yes the Nash shoes have been getting bad reviews due to the highlighter green underneath the white side sole... so PEG might have to go $100 on those nash's they have left... people are still waiting to see if there might be a recall which i dont think will happen... also does anyone know if any store still carries the Mexico world cup kickz?

www.myspace.com/jrthumper

size:10-10.5- or even 11

Holla at cha boyee!

^motive's in Austin and 1180 is in your neck of the woods, pm marcusatx to find directions.Peace
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia

Good news peeps. We're opening a new boutique next month around downtown. Expect nothing but the best *it.

Ill post a new thread when we get a little closer to opening the doors.

another shop in the downtown area?! don't get me wrong, i have no problem with another shop opening, but I just think the downtown/uptown area would get a little too saturated with four boutiques. how receptive do you think nike will be to open up that many similar accounts in one area of dallas? don't misinterpret what i'm trying to say, I'm not trying to slam your shop or discourage you, but if you want a nike account, or any account the three existing shops already have (including apparel), this may not be the best area to look into opening up a sneaker shop. brands don't want too many shops, especially in the same area, to carry their brand. it doesn't benefit either party. anyway, best of luck and on the real, if there's anything i can do the help let me know.

On another note, thanks for all the comments from everyone about Adikt and myself. - D

Skyline here are the other shops I'm aware of in downtown/uptown area. Are you new out here because you would have to know your area if you putting a shop in it.
Where in downtown are you going to be located and what is the date of opening (approx).

P.E.G
Eleven 80
DK

Peace One!!

Then you have the people over at Octane that are supposed to open up shop at Victory Park. So that would make 5 stores including this new shop Skyline is talking about.

I think the folks at octane is open. I only been here a year but its open on McKinney Ave so is that Victory Park. What do you know about the spot because it seem high end being in the shopping plaza of some high end stores.

yeah there's Octane on Mckinney thats already open. Its a clothing shop though. But the same people are opening up a shoe shop in Victory Park which is the area next to the American Airlines Center. And that's even closer to Downtown than ADIKT or PEG.

what are the addresses for the shoe shops? i wanna go to them! all i know is dk in pleasant grove and thats it
<- newbie

Adikt
3839 McKinney Ave #140
Dallas, TX 75204
214-559-6154
Mon-Sat 11-7
Sunday 12-5
adiktfootwear.com

Back
Top Bottom