Dating a stripper???

not all strippers are into that but the ones who are will just let you hit at the club sometimes. i had a stripper try and suck me off for 60 bucks. :x:lol:

You could of haggled that down to $40 :lol:
But yea, some spots are way loose. I usually stick 1 club though. Girls are usually decent, a mix of goth, asian, black, white, red heads and theyre not pushy.

she was foul anyways i was just getting a free dance and she was trying to get paid.

this one stripper though. :smh: i came at her out back when she was smoking a square. baddest one in the club. we had like a 45 minute convo. she told me her life story, day job and all that. we went out to the club a week later. not the strip club just a club and she paid for all my drinks and all that. should have wifed that up. she told me she only does it saturdays because she'll make a stack in one day. i don't even blame her for that. where else can you make that money? my homies girl who strips at the same club is always trying to put me onto her because she knows we have mutual friends. i don't know if i can do it though. :lol: like when we were at the club random dudes were asking to take pics with her. something didn't add up.

:smh:
Shes really trying to lure me into a relationship. The more questions I ask the more signs she drops.
She tries to make me jealous, guilty, tempt me with the P and money. We were talking a bit more and she says she'll prob stop strippin this week. But im pretty much over that.
Now that I know her motives I can proceed accordingly
I dont know why its so hard for you guys to believe im not really interested in the P without being a simp. Its way too easy to find a woman with banging sex. Finding a woman with a banging personality is too few. Sex to me is secondary now, ive had my share of 3sums, swingers, wild nasty sex, indoors, in public all that. But after thats over the other head needs to be fed as well. I need some substance with a dash of controversy.
One thing some of yall gotta understand, when you want the P too much, the power shift begins. I think im going to re-open the No Maam thread. Explain things further. This whole situation has inspired me.

:rofl: sounds like you are insecure with your pipe game and think she won't be impressed since she's a stripper and CLEARLY wants the D and you dot think your ego can handle the letdown....idk just thinking outloud...

Both of ya sounding real crazy...

she was foul anyways i was just getting a free dance and she was trying to get paid.
this one stripper though. :smh: i came at her out back when she was smoking a square. baddest one in the club. we had like a 45 minute convo. she told me her life story, day job and all that. we went out to the club a week later. not the strip club just a club and she paid for all my drinks and all that. should have wifed that up. she told me she only does it saturdays because she'll make a stack in one day. i don't even blame her for that. where else can you make that money? my homies girl who strips at the same club is always trying to put me onto her because she knows we have mutual friends. i don't know if i can do it though. :lol: like when we were at the club random dudes were asking to take pics with her. something didn't add up.

They prob recognized her from the SClub. But once a stripper becomes popular and has a following, you gotta expect that

:rofl: sounds like you are insecure with your pipe game and think she won't be impressed since she's a stripper and CLEARLY wants the D and you dot think your ego can handle the letdown....idk just thinking outloud...
Both of ya sounding real crazy...

Ive already smashed though. Why would I be insecure if she wants more??

Dropten...

My dude it sounds like you're trying to play mind games with this chick and she's going to school you bro.

She's dealt with all kinds of dudes before believe me... she knows how to handle every type of dude with any type of personality.

You think you're luring her into a trap... when infact she's already lured you into her and has you hooked, line, and sinker.

Believe me... I can tell from the text messages :lol:

But, go ahead playboy try your luck bro and see where it goes.

Now I ask you again Dropten... is her name Brandie? :nerd:

Sounds to me like you already know what you want to do. I believe this method is kind of addition by subtraction, if you will. You are hearing criticism and opinions on the subject manner that differ from your own. The demonstration of what we don't like, illuminates some things that you like about her. Subconsciously speaking of course.

Whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, it's painfully obvious this girl intrigues you. Be it her profession, her personality, her views on life, her quirkiness. She got you. You aint never experienced a girl like her before. It's natural my friend. We admire things that aren't like us. As much power as we men say we have, once an alien lands on our planet, the first thing we're gonna do is try to find out every single thing possible about that Alien.

You say you don't want to probe too deep into her life, and by saying that I can already tell you're already enamored and want more. Let me compare this to a great novel, the book is reaching a point of climax, many details are emerging that are throwing things in your head around like a whirlwind. Except one difference. This is a human being! No novel can ever capture the complexities and idiosyncrasies that a human with a heart can lend itself to you. I believe, deep down inside the depths of your mind, you want this girl. You want everything that comes with it. You want to see if you have the power to tame this lioness. You want to see if you can conquer this mountain. But this is nothing to be ashamed of. That is what all men are to do. This could be your Mt.Everest.

Or do you want to think back on your life and regret not putting more effort into a connection you made with someone? I say , if not for you, will you do it for us, for the Lulz that will ensue? I say, YOLO.

Last edited:
^ nailed it. like i said bro, you clearly like her she seems decent. so what she strips, plenty of chicks do it. not all them are getting pounded out upstairs in the club. yeah most strippers are foul greedy chicks but there are a few ok ones out there.

Sounds to me like you already know what you want to do. I believe this method is kind of addition by subtraction, if you will. You are hearing criticism and opinions on the subject manner that differ from your own. The demonstration of what we don't like, illuminates some things that you like about her. Subconsciously speaking of course.
Whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, it's painfully obvious this girl intrigues you. Be it her profession, her personality, her views on life, her quirkiness. She got you. You aint never experienced a girl like her before. It's natural my friend. We admire things that aren't like us. As much power as we men say we have, once an alien lands on our planet, the first thing we're gonna do is try to find out every single thing possible about that Alien.
You say you don't want to probe too deep into her life, and by saying that I can already tell you're already enamored and want more. Let me compare this to a great novel, the book is reaching a point of climax, many details are emerging that are throwing things in your head around like a whirlwind. Except one difference. This is a human being! No novel can ever capture the complexities and idiosyncrasies that a human with a heart can lend itself to you. I believe, deep down inside the depths of your mind, you want this girl. You want everything that comes with it. You want to see if you have the power to tame this lioness. You want to see if you can conquer this mountain. But this is nothing to be ashamed of. That is what all men are to do. This could be your Mt.Everest.
Or do you want to think back on your life and regret not putting more effort into a connection you made with someone? I say , if not for you, will you do it for us, for the Lulz that will ensue? I say, YOLO.

:smokin :lol:

slowclap.gif

Last edited:

Damb :smh:

I just want yall, not just OP, to think of life not as some linear storyline that has to have a finite definition pertaining all topics. Life is an abundance of experiences that shape the human condition. Don't let society dictate your feelings. You know what your thoughts are deep down inside. Every question is answered. As you sow, so shall you reap.

Is dating a woman in her profession the smartest thing to do? Certainly not. but I will tell you it's pretty damn ballsy. It's like domesticating an exotic animal B. Everyone wants to touch it, noone wants to tame it. And once you do "tame" her... you still have to remember she's a wild animal....and she can revert back to her nature (shaking dat ***** for ca$h)...at any moment. The choice is yours.

ALLEZ CUISINE !!

Last edited:
Im sure I can get a 3sum from her but thats not really my intentions. Overall shes super nice to be around, her personality keeps
Me on my toes.

She already has the upper hand. This should be a smash on the weekends and thats it situation.

**** that **** bra, let her cash you out, i will smack the tats off you drop, do it for me man

Dropten...
My dude it sounds like you're trying to play mind games with this chick and she's going to school you bro.
She's dealt with all kinds of dudes before believe me... she knows how to handle every type of dude with any type of personality.
You think you're luring her into a trap... when infact she's already lured you into her and has you hooked, line, and sinker.
Believe me... I can tell from the text messages
:lol:
co-sign

either A: smash & dash or B: put her on your starting 5.

you're a SUCKER if you make this broad your main squeeze cuz the minute you try to put your foot down in the future, she's gonna go back to stripping or f*** that other guy she has on the side. she already made it clear to you that she talks to another guy :smh:

I was getting a good laugh out of this thread till Dropten mentioned he was in my home state of MD. You got all us males from the state looking suspect right now, you on here posting screenshot of your convo with some scipper, you already showed with that move alone you cant handle no woman like that, right now she got you wrapped up. If you cant handle the chick, just pass her on, and she will get broke off for the P and the $ she throwing out there.

Sidenote I know every strip club in MD and yes all of them and I mean all of them will sell you the P, we have one decent strip club and the rest anything go this is common knowledge to any one out here smh

That Stephen a Smith gif. Lol.

But folks are advocating dating strippers now?

What part of the game is that?

I was getting a good laugh out of this thread till Dropten mentioned he was in my home state of MD. You got all us males from the state looking suspect right now, you on here posting screenshot of your convo with some scipper, you already showed with that move alone you cant handle no woman like that, right now she got you wrapped up. If you cant handle the chick, just pass her on, and she will get broke off for the P and the $ she throwing out there.
Sidenote I know every strip club in MD and yes all of them and I mean all of them will sell you the P, we have one decent strip club and the rest anything go this is common knowledge to any one out here smh

I dont rep MD I just reside here, so dont worry, your reputation is safe.
But bmore is cool, yall just gotta stop shootin each other up over foolishness. Other than that im at peace here.

Which decent club you talking about?. Theres like 2 semi decent ones on the block. The one I frequent is around there.

Back
Top Bottom