Dating a stripper???

players-club-4.jpg

She gets a grand a month and STILL needs more dough to survive? 

Just face it man. She enjoys what she does. Shes not doing this to survive...its in her blood. 
laugh.gif
 You're not gonna change her unless she does it for self.

You're just along for the ride. 
captain-save-a-***-o.gif

So she hit you with the accept how I dress speech, she sounds like a loose one my G. Just like the chicks that say "I only chill with dudes, cuz females got too much drama" :smh:

You're right...i was kinda making it seem like you were in love with this chick. But you did make it sound like you spent quite a bit of time "dating" this chick. I'm under the impressing that "dating" means "relationship" :lol: ...

But you ain't say why ya'll broke up though... >D

No shade, just genuinely curious. Was it her? 

Can't really say, I just started avoiding calls and ignoring texts, when you are emotionally compromised with one woman, usually dating other women leads nowhere....

So she hit you with the accept how I dress speech, she sounds like a loose one my G. Just like the chicks that say "I only chill with dudes, cuz females got too much drama" :smh:

Yep. She knows what shes doing. She got real defensive real quick. Tried to make me feel guilty and brought in the ex bf non sense. Sounds like shes acting out on his control issues. Then tries to make her self feel better about stripping by sayin she can stop at any time. :smh:

Just face it man. She enjoys what she does. Shes not doing this to survive...its in her blood. :lol:  You're not gonna change her unless she does it for self.

Word, I think ill just enjoy her for the $$. Im not even gonna start acting funny. Keep it just the way it is
law#3

Yep. She knows what shes doing. She got real defensive real quick. Tried to make me feel guilty and brought in the ex bf non sense. Sounds like shes acting out on his control issues. Then tries to make her self feel better about stripping by sayin she can stop at any time. :smh:

I mean smash and dash but never crash. After the deed is done, chill for a min and bounce cuz once you spend the night she's gonna get the idea that you want more than just bumping uglies. I'm sure she comes off genuine and sweet but all women do when they want to keep a man around. Explore your options with other women but keep her around. Don't get in too deep

I mean smash and dash but never crash. After the deed is done, chill for a min and bounce cuz once you spend the night she's gonna get the idea that you want more than just bumping uglies. I'm sure she comes off genuine and sweet but all women do when they want to keep a man around. Explore your options with other women but keep her around. Don't get in too deep

Oh I got other women around. Thats why shes labeled as #4. I use numbers cause some of them have the same names.
I actually only smashed 2x, even though she wanted to numerous times. Def not trying to make her think she can hold me with the P

If you're capable of just keeping it physical, then by all means work that like a 9 to 5. But if you're liable to catch feelings & get in too deep then I would dead it.

You know yourself better than any of us, so act accordingly.

A grand a month from parents?..... I'd be using her money. I'm envious already.:lol: My parents broke as hell and will most likely forever remain that way. If one of you were on a death bed and needed a dollar my parents wouldn't be able to give out :frown:

Last edited:
Better question: If shes not having to pay for rent or basic housing expenses, where is her money going? 
nerd.gif

A grand a month from parents?..... I'd be using her money. I'm envious already.:lol: My parents broke as hell and will most likely forever remain that way. If one of you were on a death bed and needed a dollar my parents wouldn't be able to provide :frown:

Like seriously OP you playin fam. You need to be helping her spend that cash instead of posting this on NT, stringing her along for
as long as possible. This is a win win for you and you're making it a loss for yourself :smh:

She practically asking to be put on the track.
I haven't seen choosing this heavy since the usa basketball team at london village.

Shes basically looking for a dude who understands why she likes busting it wide open fOr that paper this where the PI comes into play.

Sounds like you been doing some A1 stevie j simping.

I have no idea what she does with her money and honestly I dont even want to know.
I do know she has other dudes on the side though, maybe they eatin off of her.
From what I know, her parents have $$$, but what I find strange is why she didnt get a loaner after the accident or use her parents cars.
Says she doesnt like driving but I dont know. Im afraid I may find some ishh if I dig too deep :lol:

Man Idk why you're tripping so much. I'd date this girl for a while just to see what sort of sexual mayhem I could get into.

Man Idk why you're tripping so much. I'd date this girl for a while just to see what sort of sexual mayhem I could get into.

I sort of agree. If you are young, just do it for the fun of it. Just don't spend all your money on her. If it starts to get even more complicated, just leave the scene. Seems sort of a win win in my eyes. Well...sort of. This could also be the biggest waste of time too.

Just face it man. She enjoys what she does. Shes not doing this to survive...its in her blood. :lol:  You're not gonna change her unless she does it for self.

captain-save-a-***-o.gif
oooooohhhhhj lllllaaaaaawwwwdddd!!!!! This GIF >>>>
Better question: If shes not having to pay for rent or basic housing expenses, where is her money going? :nerd:
narcotics ... strippers be on that stuff
She practically asking to be put on the track.
see... this man is looking thru #bawse colored glasses ...

Begging for a P I ...

I sort of agree. If you are young, just do it for the fun of it. Just don't spend all your money on her. If it starts to get even more complicated, just leave the scene. Seems sort of a win win in my eyes. Well...sort of. This could also be the biggest waste of time too.
Until she asks you for a favor and just to "wait in the car" and the next thing you know, you're an accomplice and "aiding and abetting"... 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

unfortunately i fell for a stripper when i was younger. Simped hard, bought her new born ****, bad man, learned my lesson, like someone said samsh/dash,"don't do it-reconsider-read some literature" "jay did that so u wouldn't have to go through that"

Back
Top Bottom