Dating a stripper???

just date til you feel its goin haywire cuz trust wont be hard for her to get someone else try and get a 3sum out of it also

This may sound weird as F, but honestly, I dont want to.smash her like that. Even though im crazy attracted to her I.keep the sex
to a minimum. Im sure I can get a 3sum from her but thats not really my intentions. Overall shes super nice to be around, her personality keeps
Me on my toes. And the best part, she dont.sweat me like that. Only hits me up a few times a.week. I.dont even think ive had a phone convo with her to date.

This may sound weird as F, but honestly, I dont want to.smash her like that. Even though im crazy attracted to her I.keep the sex
to a minimum. Im sure I can get a 3sum from her but thats not really my intentions. Overall shes super nice to be around, her personality keeps
Me on my toes. And the best part, she dont.sweat me like that. Only hits me up a few times a.week. I.dont even think ive had a phone convo with her to date.
Let me get this right OP, you don't want to smash a stripper that throws the P at you? What is going on in this thread?!?! Look, she's a stripper, take it or leave it. From the texts it really doesn't seem like she's pushing you into a corner about being in an exclusive relationship so why on God's green earth are you worrying about wifing this chick. To me it seems, at least, that she just wants to pull her #$% $ out for random dudes, make money and have fun. What's wrong with that? Nothing. You MUST change your simperish ways! You seem to be playing mind games with yourself. Again, she's a stripper, it is what it is. If you WANT her then either except that she is a stripper or ask her to stop, or simply just move on to the next girl. She's got money and is willing to spend it on you. Have fun with her. Get that elusive threesome that most guys will never experience. She clearly is an exhibitionist, take full advantage of that and let your imagination run wild. Don't be stupid and let this opportunity pass you by, because you'll look back on this one day when you have NO yambs, and regret not getting it in with her as much as you should have.

Last edited:
I remember she mentioned poppin an E while she was stripping before...
mean.gif
That's what im sayin. Most the strippers out here in Portland are rollin on Molly or drunk as hell. Once they take it to that level, you cant trust em

just date til you feel its goin haywire cuz trust wont be hard for her to get someone else try and get a 3sum out of it also
You're in love. 
roll.gif

She turned you out and you can't even think. 

Stripper's body: $1.00
Sprite at the Vending Machine: $1.25

Spend your money wisely.

Just to let you know all strippers sell p**** in those private rooms, so your also dating a prostitute.... But it's nothing wrong keeping her around as a cut buddy and nothing more....

:smh:

Shes really trying to lure me into a relationship. The more questions I ask the more signs she drops.
She tries to make me jealous, guilty, tempt me with the P and money. We were talking a bit more and she says she'll prob stop strippin this week. But im pretty much over that.
Now that I know her motives I can proceed accordingly

I dont know why its so hard for you guys to believe im not really interested in the P without being a simp. Its way too easy to find a woman with banging sex. Finding a woman with a banging personality is too few. Sex to me is secondary now, ive had my share of 3sums, swingers, wild nasty sex, indoors, in public all that. But after thats over the other head needs to be fed as well. I need some substance with a dash of controversy.

One thing some of yall gotta understand, when you want the P too much, the power shift begins. I think im going to re-open the No Maam thread. Explain things further. This whole situation has inspired me.

Last edited:
you clearly like this piece dude. keep posting texts and such. just smash and see what happens. no one said you gotta marry the chick.

Just to let you know all strippers sell p**** in those private rooms, so your also dating a prostitute.... But it's nothing wrong keeping her around as a cut buddy and nothing more....

Oh I know this. Depending on the class of the establishment, they'll usually meet up at a local hotel/motel after their shift

Oh I know this. Depending on the class of the establishment, they'll usually meet up at a local hotel/motel after their shift

not all strippers are into that but the ones who are will just let you hit at the club sometimes. i had a stripper try and suck me off for 60 bucks. :x:lol:

Back
Top Bottom