Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

1 L.A. Clippers
2 Memphis
3 Oklahoma City
4 Sacramento
5 Washington
6 Minnesota
7 Golden State
8 New York
9 Toronto
10 Milwaukee
11 New Jersey
12 Charlotte
13 Indiana
14 Phoenix
15 Detroit
16 Chicago
17 Philadelphia
18 Minnesota (from Miami)
19 Atlanta
20 Utah
21 New Orleans
22 Dallas
23 Sacramento (from Houston)
24 Portland
25 Oklahoma City (from San Antonio)
26 Chicago (from Denver via Oklahoma City)
27 Memphis (from Orlando)
28 Minnesota (from Boston)
29 L.A. Lakers
30 Cleveland
ROUND 2

31 Sacramento
32 Washington
33 Portland (from L.A. Clippers)
34 Denver (from Oklahoma City)
35 Detroit (from Minnesota)
36 Memphis
37 San Antonio (from Golden State via Phoenix)
38 Portland (from New York via Chicago)
39 Detroit (from Toronto)
40 Charlotte (from New Jersey via OKC)
41 Milwaukee
42 L.A. Lakers (from Charlotte)
43 Miami (from Indiana)
44 Detroit
45 Minnesota (from Philadelphia via Miami)
46 Cleveland (from Chicago)
47 Minnesota (from Miami)
48 Phoenix
49 Atlanta
50 Utah
51 San Antonio (from New Orleans via Toronto)
52 Indiana (from Dallas)
53 San Antonio (from Houston)
54 Charlotte (from San Antonio)
55 Portland (from Denver)
56 Portland
57 Phoenix (from Orlando via Oklahoma City)
58 Boston
59 L.A. Lakers
60 Miami (from Cleveland)

Rockets don't even have a pick this year smh
laugh.gif

Just a suggestion....I dunno if you've done it in years past, but I think you should incorporate the ESPN Trade Machine in your mock. Make sure if a dealis going to be made, the salaries match up. This way you won't have any Von Wafer for Amar'e blockbusters...

we need to see if we have enough that visit this thread often not random dudes that select a team and never draft for them...........
Double who you got?
OKB-Raptors?

Yeah, I'm in charge of doing a mock on another forum (RN ftw) and we're doing trades using ESPN's Trade Machine and/or RealGM's trade checker.

gimme a minute. DoubleJs you want the Wizards?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Yeah, I'm in charge of doing a mock on another forum (RN ftw) and we're doing trades using ESPN's Trade Machine and/or RealGM's trade checker.

RN = Raptors Nation?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

RN = Raptors Nation?
laugh.gif
Realest N...

Let's see how it shakes out and if you need a spot filled I'll fill it. This way a fan of the team can get a spot.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

RN = Raptors Nation?
laugh.gif
Realest N...
I was way off..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SI.com mock
ohwell.gif

The key team is the Grizzlies, who could swing the draft any number of ways depending on what they do with the No. 2 pick. The big climbers are Tyreke Evans(No. 7 in last week's mock draft) and Jonny Flynn (No. 10) in what will be the draft of the point guard.

1 PF Blake Griffin Oklahoma Soph. 6-10 248
Hours after winning the lottery May 19, the Clippers committed to Griffin, the surest thing in a shaky draft. He is raw offensively and needs to develop alow-post game, but Griffin has the size, athleticism and work ethic to become a go-to frontcourt starter on a good team. "I don't know if he'll bean All-Star," an Eastern Conference general manager said, "but I look at all of the things he has going for him, and I don't think he canfail."

2 PG Tyreke Evans Memphis Fr. 6-5 221
The Grizzlies face several options: Deal the pick to any number of teams that covet Ricky Rubio; call Rubio's bluff that he doesn't want to play forMemphis and pick him anyway; fill their need for size with the 7-foot-2 Hasheem Thabeet; or, most likely, use the pick on Evans, who, in addition to being astar from the local college, has the makings of a potentially dominant point guard. They could also swap picks with Oklahoma City or Sacramento and probablystill get Evans. "No one knows what they're going to do," said a rival GM with a lottery pick behind Memphis.

3 PG Ricky Rubio DKV Joventut (Spain) -- 6-4 180
The up-tempo point guard would create shots in transition for Kevin Durant and others. And because Rubio often played off the ball in Spain, he could pair withthe more athletic Russell Westbrook to have two playmakers on the court at the same time. Another possibility: Trade down with Sacramento, New York or Toronto,who all want Rubio.

4 PG Jonny Flynn Syracuse Soph. 6-1 196
Most other general managers wouldn't risk so high a pick on Flynn, who was viewed as a lottery outsider two months ago. But iconoclastic Geoff Petrie needsa point guard (assuming he can't get Rubio), and Flynn has the playmaking ability and vision needed to create offense for shooting guard Kevin Martin andyoung frontcourt players Spencer Hawes and Jason Thompson.

5 SG James Harden Arizona State Soph. 6-5 222
The Wizards would like to deal this pick for an NBA veteran who can complement their core of Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler and help thembounce back to the playoffs next season under new coach Flip Saunders. If the Wizards can't find the right trading partner, then Harden is a strong option-- a versatile talent who would fill up the box score as a rookie.

6 C Hasheem Thabeet Connecticut Jr. 7-2 267
How often can you find a shot-blocker with his kind of potential impact? Thabeet would enable Al Jefferson to move over to his natural position at powerforward.

7 SG DeMar DeRozan USC Fr. 6-6 211
The Warriors need help at point guard, but Don Nelson won't be able to pass on a player with his size and athleticism. DeRozan needs to extend his shootingrange, but he can still instantly enhance the Warriors' zero-to-60 offense.

8 PG Stephen Curry Davidson Jr. 6-3 181
Is it too good to be true that Curry is still available here? He would be the point guard of their new era, a mature rookie with the shooting and ball-handlingskills to thrive in coach Mike D'Antoni's wide-open offense.

9 PF Jordan Hill Arizona Jr. 6-10 232
Toronto needs toughness, and Hill is a bruiser capable of doing the dirty work inside and liberating big men Chris Bosh and Andrea Bargnani. Also, Hill has theoffensive skills to contribute as a rookie. Toronto would love to see him drop this far.

10 PF DeJuan Blair Pittsburgh Soph. 6-6 277
Because he had ACL surgery on each knee in high school, teams are taking a cautious approach. But if Blair checks out physically, he would give Milwaukee thetoughness and grit valued by coach Scott Skiles.

Ok, this is getting out of hand. Why would the Grizzlies lose complete control over the draft by drafting a player they can easily get with the 4th, 5th, 6th,etc. pick? It just doesn't make sense. I'm not going to be the one to say that Rubio will be in a Memphis jersey next season, but I can bet they willat least draft the guy. That's like the Twolves saying they like Kevin Love, but they didn't draft him at no.3. They drafted OJ who was the best playeravailable. It's common sense.

Back
Top Bottom