Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Man give Steph props he tested great, much higher vert then I expected as well as a good bench press.

also Demars vert was vastly overrated.

I hope the wolves get Harden somehow, which won't happen. I like Holliday, but for some reason I like consistency over potential when it comes to pointguards.

Are we seriously leaning to Holiday over Curry?!
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

For being a volleyball player, Budinger has a weak standing vert.

Volleyball is all about the 3 step approach. If you watch him he usually gets up off of 2 feet, as you would in a volleyball game. Rarely in volleyball does anoutside hitter (which he played) have to jump from a total standstill.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Are we seriously leaning to Holiday over Curry?!
frown.gif
tired.gif
I don't buy that at all, Curry just I think it's pretty much wrap he's in NY. He just showed he is fine athletically and if you puthim in the Dantoni offense with a million pick and rolls watch him put up numbers.

Curry is one of the surest things in this draft at this point.

Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks may be leaning toward drafting Jrue Holiday of UCLA over Stephen Curry of Davidson with the 8th pick in this month's NBA draft.

Hahn states that he has "a feeling Holiday's potential has the Knicks more enamored right now than Curry."

I mean, where is this from though? Where is this dude Hahn getting that feeling from?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

For being a volleyball player, Budinger has a weak standing vert.
Thats why he didn't play middle
wink.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Al3xis wrote:
I gave Lawson credit this year, but he's gona be trash in the NBA
for about the 5th time in my life, im speechless
laugh.gif
Lawson is an mediocre NBA point guard get over it.

I'm sure you thought Sean May was a sure fire all-star too right
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Al3xis wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif

From the sound of this dude I bet he was too young to even see Sean May suit up for NC
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Ol 13 year old Tar Heel slurper

Al3xis wrote:

See what I've been saying bro, Lawson is a one-dimensional player and isnt even considered a pure PG.

Jonny Flynn > Ty Lawson.

THE END.

laugh.gif
@ dudes who put 0 on the bench

If you're trying out for the L AT LEAST push 3 reps. 0 is just horrible.

not saying it has a correlation on how they're going to do in the L, but you at least gotta stay in shape, just IMO.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Al3xis wrote:

See what I've been saying bro, Lawson is a one-dimensional player and isnt even considered a pure PG.

Jonny Flynn > Ty Lawson.

THE END.

stop posting, no seriously, stop posting. He's not considered a pure PG?
roll.gif

as for the Sean May question. No I never thought he would be an all star. He is a more highly skilled Lonny Baxter but his injuries and his propencity forpartying instead of working out has doomed his career so far. Having said that, he still has a chance to turn it around

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Al3xis wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
From the sound of this dude I bet he was too young to even see Sean May suit up for NC
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Ol 13 year old Tar Heel slurper

I was watching Tar Heel basketball when you were still crapping your diapers

Man i'm hoping the Knicks get Flynn. something about Curry aint right to me. Him on Portland. wow, just wow.

I can't believe Wayne Ellington tested better athletically than Gearld Henderson. I wonder what ellington did to improve his vertical.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

I can't believe Wayne Ellington tested better athletically than Gearld Henderson. I wonder what ellington did to improve his vertical.
pimp.gif

another question.........why do dook players seemingly not improve their strength while in college?

I'm not surprised Daye had 0 reps. I mean, dude is almost 6'10 and weighs less than Flynn. Jeez, put on some effing weight man.

Originally Posted by pkballr

I'm not surprised Daye had 0 reps. I mean, dude is almost 6'10 and weighs less than Flynn. Jeez, put on some effing weight man.
Let alone his 28 inch running vert. I mean damn. I can do better and I don't consider myself athletic at all, not to mention out of shape.

I'm thinking Darren Collison just locked himself up a 1st round guaranteed contract with his test results.

If Jrue Holiday gets drafted over Steph Curry or Johnny Flynn something is wrong with the world.

I can't believe Terrance Williams only put the bench up 9 times, he looks jacked...must be the long arms.

Back
Top Bottom