Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I've got 105 shards right now. Hopefully that's good to get me a couple things. There's some people who have waaaay more though. I don't even know how.

Public event were my best way to get past 270 outside of Nightfall.
Moments are really good too but wait until you get higher level to do them.

Reading this thread at work right now..........damn I wanna finish the story mission the moment I get home, pulling an all-nighter in the process, so I can finally start farming legendary shards and leveling up. Yes I unfortunately watched spoilers on YouTube at the ending, I do know what happens.......and where our guardians end up

Hint: The Farm is only temporary as a social hub, we'll be back HOME as soon as Gary gets REKTD hard

I'm liking the game tho, finished that intro part then I stopped going on a mission I plan to be up a while with this game

Story has been real good this time around compared to old Vanilla D1, so you'll definitely get your money's worth being heavily invested in the game.

So damn hooked on this game. At 231 right now. Nightfall strike, here I come.

I wouldnt attempt the Nightfall at 240

If anyone didn't know, last part of the quest to get Rat King is beating the Nightfall with 5 minutes left on the timer.

Really enjoying the story so far. I gotta admit I had no plans of playing this after D1 and when I copped the white PS4 Pro bundle.

I'm only at level 10 with my warlock and just made it to Titan.

Oh and I just saw this:

lwvPxzN.jpg

*finally finishes story campaign and kicks GARY's ****

*sees the beautiful cutscene at the end where it cuts to the Destiny 2 logo reappearing once again in front of the Traveler*

:pimp:

Good ****

So true. I love that all gear doesn't need leveling. Guns weren't too bad, but armor? Those took forever.

The pre-motes days were the real struggle. Tal'mbout I'll have this item maxed in a week. Let me spend a couple hours doing bounties, then equip it when I redeem them for XP. Oh wait. I forgot to equip. Ffffffuuuuuu....!

I got about 250 shards right now. Got stuck at power level 275 yesterday, 278 seems to be the real tough one to break for my friends. Save some exotic weapon quests until you get to that point.

What's the deal with the clan? Think it can be both consoles too and PC making it easier to gain rewards

So true. I love that all gear doesn't need leveling. Guns weren't too bad, but armor? Those took forever.

The pre-motes days were the real struggle. Tal'mbout I'll have this item maxed in a week. Let me spend a couple hours doing bounties, then equip it when I redeem them for XP. Oh wait. I forgot to equip. Ffffffuuuuuu....!
:rofl: so true

Well, the weekend plaque is here.........and by plaque I mean the Bungo's server overload by all the tween and teenage squeakers finally playing Destiny 2 on the first weekend of release with school being over.

"Contacting Bungie Servers...." all day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom