Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
FInally hit 260 light. Ready to raid now TBH. LOL.

For me, D2 is GOTY by far. Itll be tough to beat what Bungie has done. This game is crazy good.

Last edited:
Fellas whatever you do.......do not accept any legendary engrams from the vendors UNTIL AFTER you've completed the story mission (and reach level 20), you will regret it later when you start your 270 level grind

I'm almost level 20 just off doing those adventure missions and public events :smh:

Hope I don't mess things up man.

I'm almost light level 200 too and I only did like that one red war mission on the io.

I think I only did like 3-4 campaign missions and am almost level 20 and 200 light i'm looking at youtubers that are saying to save and wait until you get to 260 light before you do milestone missions.

I'm almost level 20 just off doing those adventure missions and public events :smh:

I'm almost light level 200 too and I only did like that one red war mission on the io.

I think I only did like 3-4 campaign missions and am almost level 20 and 200 light i'm looking at youtubers that are saying to save and wait until you get to 260 light before you do milestone missions.

I'm not even trying wait for this do it this way. Just enjoying the game the way I wanna play.

The milestone missions that have "powerful gear" as the reward are the ones to avoid until you get 260 light.............but you can do certain milestone missions.

For instance, the story campaign itself counts as one milestone mission........and you have to complete in order to increase your farming opportunities for 260+ light drops.

This post 270 grind is tough. Basically exotics are the only way to level.

Do the clan and crucible milestones, I got 2 283 items from the crucible one and I think 2 280 items from the clan one.

And yea, don't do the Nightfall and major milestones until you're 265+ because you'll screw yourself.

It might not even be a big deal, tho, because I'm pretty sure there's 2 nightfalls and another flashpoint coming on Tuesday right before the raid on Wednesday.

Thinking about what @HYPR just said, yeah.........don't do the weekly milestones and Nightfall activities if you're below 265 EXCEPT if it is the last day before the weekly reset.

If it is the last day of the weekly reset and you're still a few points below 265, then yeah.......claim any unclaimed awards from the weekly milestones that you can since the reset will just give you a new set to save for another 6-7 days.

Fellas whatever you do.......do not accept any legendary engrams from the vendors UNTIL AFTER you've completed the story mission (and reach level 20), you will regret it later when you start your 270 level grind
Isnt it predetermined what your current power level is when its available even if you dont accept it?

Sigh...too late, cashed out on Gunsmith.

Also for energy and power weapons... you can literally pick which ones you like the best and just switch the element damage with mods. that makes it so much easier to manage the vault.

Sigh...too late, cashed out on Gunsmith.

Gunsmith does rank up packages via tokens, like the planetary vendors on Earth, Nessus, Io, etc.

They're not milestone achievements, I think you're good fam

Isnt it predetermined what your current power level is when its available even if you dont accept it?

No, the legendary engram rewards will adjust to your current power level at the time and drop gear at least +4 to +6 points above your current power level.

So you can grind yourself all the way to 255 with strictly blue gear, then by the time you ACCEPT that legendary engram reward..........you'll be getting 260 gear from that engram.

So the longer you hold onto it, the bigger the power level of that engram will be.

Note: Purple Legendary Engrams are capped at 270 power level.....so once you hit that cap, you'll be sticking with exotics, nightfalls and the raid (and this new flashpoint thing) from now on

Just hit 20 public events and my boy had a xp boost I have 2 more story missions think I'll finish in the am

Who here has got to 280 and how the **** do I do it

Save your flashpoint and nightfall for when you're 265+ or get lucky w/ drops.

There's also hidden challenges in the nightfall that will give you engrams and you get another good engrams when you complete the last crucible milestone.

As long as you're 265-270 you'll be fine for the raid, I wouldn't worry too much about not being 280+.

Also, TomBradysTheGoat... please stop sending me random messages about Fallout 3.

That game is old as dirt and I'm trying to grind, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom