Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
You keep your character, but everything is gone..........the storyline from the start literally shows that the Caval destroy our old vault from Destiny 1.

And yes, there is a preorder exotic........sorry joe

That's probably only for PS4.

The XB1 preorder you get a ghost tracker, legedary sword and some other crap :smh:

might have to cop an xbone so i can wash yall on the sticks

I missed ps4 vs x1 :lol::smokin

Enjoy it while you still can, fellas.

When mid-October and November rolls around......75% of the player base for both PS4 and Xbox 1 will jump ship as the "FPS die-hards" will go to the PC MASTER RACE.

I'm dead serious, I'm hearing from everyone that played the PC beta last week.

I've always been a console player and will remain one.

Only games I played on PC were Solataire and Oregan Trail, and this other came where you click and numbers pop up but you could click on this bomb... don't know what' it's called.

I've always been a console player and will remain one.

Only games I played on PC were Solataire and Oregan Trail, and this other came where you click and numbers pop up but you could click on this bomb... don't know what' it's called.

Minesweeper!

I played the first Diablo and this RTS called Dominion on PC way back in the day. That and Number Crunchers at school :lol:

You do know i was here since day one right? Y'all wasn't calling y'all selves the struggle squad so you stop. Oh yea and pull up

The money team was only 6 PS4 dudes and maybe 2-3 alternates in here ...everybody else on PS4 was the Struggle Team.

Then X1 dudes came in months later declaring they are the Struggle Team bc Fleece kept messing up during raids. :lol:

Space Cadet Pinball :pimp:

I've played a lot of games on PC. Halo probly my most played game on PC.

But Space Cadet Pinball is the GOAT PC game to be already installed.

The money team was only 6 PS4 dudes and maybe 2-3 alternates in here ...everybody else on PS4 was the Struggle Team.

Then X1 dudes came in months later declaring they are the Struggle Team bc Fleece kept messing up during raids. :lol:

New ****** tryna claim the set and don't even know the history :smh:

You and Jr, me, allchem and his girl, utep, beignet, deph and tek.
The OG Team Struggle Team Struggle Squad ™ :pimp:

Last edited:
No Mic raid run aka OG struggle squad :pimp:
2vskpqc.jpg

Space Cadet Pinball :pimp:

I've played a lot of games on PC. Halo probly my most played game on PC.

But Space Cadet Pinball is the GOAT PC game to be already installed.

New *****s tryna claim the set and don't even know the history :smh:

You and Jr, me, allchem and his girl, utep, beignet, deph and tek.
The OG Team Struggle Team Struggle Squad ™ :pimp:

the golden days.

Just copped for ps4.. Just till my pc copy comes in next month

1 person to jump ship already to #PCMasterRace................ :ohwell:

The Money Team made a clan after Bungie "broke up" the original PS4 NT Clan........I jumped to "The Money" :lol:

I'm trying to decide on this Doom Fang Pauldron and Actium War Rig. Wish the War Rig wasn't auto rifle specific. Watch Xur have the one I choose for sale. :lol:

Did a few missions.

Meh...

Feels like a Destiny 1 addition that is more polished, but that's not a bad thing though.

Saw some dude that was already level 20 and his light level was around 250 :wow:

Back
Top Bottom